Science Hill @ Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goota agree with Cap on this one ..we ain't played nobody yet. Va high could have beaten either of the 2 teams we faced earlier..and i believe they will win allot of games in there conference.

But we will see what we got Friday night (which I think is allot) but proof is in the pudding so to speak.

The Hill has some great athletes at wide out and slot. So we need to tighten it up a little and the Backers need to get a little deeper drop in coverage when they read pass. But I'm sure that has already been addressed by the coaching staff. But a good pass rush is the best pass defense.

with that said the Vikings should come out on top, but I don,t look for a blow out..Hope I'm wrong though :motorbike:

Just looked betsy dont play on october 9 and thats when tn high plays at home against DB.There will be about 15 of us coming to watch that game and it should be a slobber nocker.Ok i know you dont care if i come or not you have more important things to worry about now so ill shut up. :motorbike:

Shoot ya come on over!! ..we can all watch DB get the wood layed to,em(just kidding DB..well not really..but yea Kinda..NOT!! :motorbike:

You will catch the 'Toppers hungry to keep face. They will be ambushing a bullett train on steel rails. Fat chance. And here it is. Remember when the Vikings got sideswiped by Volunteer in the playoffs enroute to a rematch with the Rebels? The Vikings like the Rebels have a habit of overlooking the wrong competition. But then this is a fateful year isn't it Cap. :motorbike:

You will catch the 'Toppers hungry to keep face. They will be ambushing a bullett train on steel rails. Fat chance. And here it is. Remember when the Vikings got sideswiped by Volunteer in the playoffs enroute to a rematch with the Rebels? The Vikings like the Rebels have a habit of overlooking the wrong competition. But then this is a fateful year isn't it Cap. :motorbike:

That year, Tennessee High's modus operandi was to go through the motions for 3 quarters and then try to put the game away in the 4th. In the case of the Volunteer game, that method just didn't work. I believe that carried over a little bit last year, especially the games with East, Virginia High, and Unicoi Co...all of which Tennessee narrowly escaped with victories.