District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

A great defensive slugfest. Not to get in the way of gloating Santa Fe fans, but they won by two points, and almost didn't even do that. Not a large spread considering two of Culleoka's starters spent around half the game on the bench due to foul trouble and also when you weigh this against Culleoka's poor shooting night, I think Santa Fe may want to rethink their greatness.

After watching both teams, I think both might be in trouble if they make it to the region, after reading the Summertown/Perry county thread. Culleoka doesn't have offense, yet, though they have several young players and Santa Fe only barely beat them, with a bunch of returning starters.

we wouldnt gloat if it wasnt neccessary but Cully cant just admit a lose and move on they have to give excuses on y and criticize sf for not scoring more than 40. But Cully guess what it was enough to beat you so looks like it is just plenty.

Who can't admit a lose?? "Ok so I will be the first to say....SF beat Cully" Where you getting this stuff dude? And i'm guessing you are the idiot who came up with the brillant name that got deleted less than an hour after created? Must be Shouse :wacko:

wow no hate to tell you im niether shouse or the account that got deleted. its the long list of excuses you guys give for y you lost not just saying we got outplayed.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you call blowing a 10 point lead in the 4th and allowing a shot attempt at the buzzer to lose the game, then yes SF totally outplayed the warriors. Cully didn't get outplayed but didn't outplay SF either. Neither team played well. Neither team deserved a W. Both fouled ALOT, missed easy shots, threw the ball away and made silly turn overs. SF just came out on top. Plain and simple.

And I haven't ever played basketball at Culleoka to answer SFwildcatblood.

A great defensive slugfest. Not to get in the way of gloating Santa Fe fans, but they won by two points, and almost didn't even do that. Not a large spread considering two of Culleoka's starters spent around half the game on the bench due to foul trouble and also when you weigh this against Culleoka's poor shooting night, I think Santa Fe may want to rethink their greatness.

After watching both teams, I think both might be in trouble if they make it to the region, after reading the Summertown/Perry county thread. Culleoka doesn't have offense, yet, though they have several young players and Santa Fe only barely beat them, with a bunch of returning starters.

If it was by 1 point I'd still take it with honor, a win's a win. SF had one starter sit most of the 1st and 2nd qrt cause of foul trouble.

lets just remember...you beat cully, which is a start, but most people thought that they'd finish 4th or 5th this year anyways. lets not get TOO excited.

Well monkey idk about that, it was kind of a 50/50 thing here. People either had them in the top 3 or they didn't. Cully is a good team, but they don't have any returning starters. (correct me if I'm wrong) It was a good win, but enough of cully we've moved past them, its back to business with our focus on MTP!

i have a hard time believing that a culleoka teacher would say that to the SF cheerleaders at the end of the game. how do you know she/he was a teacher? admittedly, there were plenty of loud mouths on both sides during the game. and yes SF won. congrats. a win is a win 1 pt or more. but i wouldn't be bragging on your game. neither team was on top of their game at all. and i think you must have blinked and missed coach slatten shake hands. he was the first in line.

CA at Richland Friday night. I haven't seen Richland play but I have had several people tell me they are good. CA is pretty good themselves so it should be a great game. Richland hasn't been beat and CA only has 1 loss coming to the hands of a very good Clarksville Academy team. CA has been known to shoot the ball very well in Richland's gym but then again it is Richland's home court and that should make for a tough game. What are some thoughts on this game?

CA at Richland Friday night. I haven't seen Richland play but I have had several people tell me they are good. CA is pretty good themselves so it should be a great game. Richland hasn't been beat and CA only has 1 loss coming to the hands of a very good Clarksville Academy team. CA has been known to shoot the ball very well in Richland's gym but then again it is Richland's home court and that should make for a tough game. What are some thoughts on this game?

Well CA is carried by a talented matthew williams and they rely on him. Williams has big game. CA wins

wow cully pride i am new on here but everything i have seen reflects on shouse since ur so obsessed if u would like i could prolly get him to sign a picture of himself wher i cud give it to him. so yea mtp is goin down friday night :popcorneater::) :)

"sign a picture of himself wher i cud give it to him" Wow thats an intelligent first post. Learn how to type or spell. It makes it alot easier for people to understand what you are trying to say. Since when am i obcessed with Shouse? I have mentioned his name twice I think?

I think CA wins. They seem to have alot of talent. And not just Williams.

i have a hard time believing that a culleoka teacher would say that to the SF cheerleaders at the end of the game. how do you know she/he was a teacher? admittedly, there were plenty of loud mouths on both sides during the game. and yes SF won. congrats. a win is a win 1 pt or more. but i wouldn't be bragging on your game. neither team was on top of their game at all. and i think you must have blinked and missed coach slatten shake hands. he was the first in line.

Buddy of mine standing beside me that used to attend Cully said it was a teacher. Can't remember what he said her name was. And I didn't blink but I did see Slatten run past our boys shake Coach Slaughter's hand and run to the locker room. But thats the last thing I have to say about this game.

How do you guys think things will shake out friday? My personal pics are Cully over Hamp, Richland over CA, and hopefully Santa Fe over MTP.