District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

For a person that knows alot sure doesn't state correct facts. It was mtp SF beat for 3rd place....But the only trend I see right now is that undefeated season SF beat Cully tonight!

My mistake... you are correct! Santa Fe beat Zion in the first round of the tournament and then MP for 3rd place. Like I said Congrats on the 3rd place finish. I also can insure you that I know more than you do! I mean I have already corrected you several times.

Wow you seem so sure you know way more than I do, yet you have failed miserably at attempting to correct me by giving false info.Way to go WILLIE!!!! :thumb:

Yea I gave false info my misspelling a players name and getting a tournament game mixed up. I corrected myself once you brought it to my attention. I only posted a ton of information the IS correct. So I guess I failed miserably... please forgive me Master of the SF Message Board Squad... if you don't my world is going to come to an end! What will I ever do?

Hey did your little brother get on your account? Because this doesn't seem like you.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I called it by 5 and SF won by 2, in the 40's...SF has great D, D wins championships so I hear?

Great D?? I guess throwing the ball to a wide open player and hitting the old lady in the 3rd row was caused by great D?? Come on dude. BOTH teams looked terrible, just in case you didnt catch that cause i know it takes you a while, I said Cully looked terrible. And what number is Jamie...or was it Jamey...or Jame...OR DOES IT REALLY MATTER???

When are you and monkey wrench getting married? Ya'll seem to be a match made in heaven. I'm sure me and Willie would love to attend. :thumb:

Lol... I wouldn't do that to monkey wrench.

SF people want to bring up the person from Cully throwing a punch or whatever but have no room to talk really. SF once had a dad of an alumni attack a volunteer ref at an alumni game. We are talking about an alumni game and a volunteer ref getting attacked who was also an alumni of SF. How crazy is that? The point of it is you can't point fingers at SF people or Cully people and hold one person against the community because there is always one in every crowd!

Ok well seth staggs isn't the best athlete to come through santa fe....There was a pitcher that graduated in 01' that had recruiters following him to every game and clocked him down at mtp throwin 95....staggs just wishes he could reach that limit....Ricky Taylor was the pitchers name and he played alot of travel ball and even played against dan uggle and sat him down in good fashion. He had offers from all of your top baseball schools in college, but enough about that.

1. All the starters but the point gaurd are 6'3 +

2.They run the floor very well and could cause problems for other teams in the 4th qrt if they aren't in top notch condition.

I guess you do know who I am. I know who you are after reading this comment. Ricky is much younger than Uggla but he still might have played against him some where along the way. What is your point about him striking Uggla out. I played with Uggla on Post 19. I played a year at CState. Where is me and Ricky at today? Where is Uggla at? Striking someone out, getting a hit, throwing 95 don't make someone the greatest athlete ever. SF has had many good ball players/athletes whether it be basketball or baseball. I'm sure we can name off several To say someone is the best is a reach. Also why do you dog Staggs? He is fellow student of yours. Do I think he is the best... No... but I do think he is a very good athlete.

Anyways now that we know each other no hard feelings or disrespect from earlier post. It's all in good fun.

Actually Shouse had no part in the sign or in the crap after the game. Shouse was on good behavior last night and all he did was cheer. Oh and the whole crap after the game started at halftime when the kid that threw the bunch started cussing out some SF fans. After the game cully had a teacher coming over to our cheerleaders telling them they sucked and our teams sucks right after we beat them! lol no wonder they kids can't handle losing a game. Oh and why did Slatten run off the court and not even shake the Santa Fe boys hands? Thats pretty childish and disrespectful I have to say. LOL I had fun watching it all though.

Edit: Enough SF vs. Cully, I was there. Anyone go to the Hampshire vs MTP game or Cornersville vs. Richland? This thread is about the whole district and I wanna hear how those teams looked.

Actually Shouse had no part in the sign or in the crap after the game. Shouse was on good behavior last night and all he did was cheer. Oh and the whole crap after the game started at halftime when the kid that threw the bunch started cussing out some SF fans. After the game cully had a teacher coming over to our cheerleaders telling them they sucked and our teams sucks right after we beat them! lol no wonder they kids can't handle losing a game. Oh and why did Slatten run off the court and not even shake the Santa Fe boys hands? Thats pretty childish and disrespectful I have to say. LOL I had fun watching it all though.

Edit: Enough SF vs. Cully, I was there. Anyone go to the Hampshire vs MTP game or Cornersville vs. Richland? This thread is about the whole district and I wanna hear how those teams looked.

The report I got from the Richland vs Cornersville game is that Richland looked very good. I heard they get up and down the court very quick. The player on Richland's team name Chris (sorry last name slips my mind) scored around 25 points. I didn't think he was much a scoring threat last year but that was last year. Sounds like he has stepped his game up. It looks like early on that Richland will be hard to beat.

Ok well seth staggs isn't the best athlete to come through santa fe....There was a pitcher that graduated in 01' that had recruiters following him to every game and clocked him down at mtp throwin 95....staggs just wishes he could reach that limit....Ricky Taylor was the pitchers name and he played alot of travel ball and even played against dan uggle and sat him down in good fashion. He had offers from all of your top baseball schools in college, but enough about that.

1. All the starters but the point gaurd are 6'3 +

2.They run the floor very well and could cause problems for other teams in the 4th qrt if they aren't in top notch condition.

I guess you do know who I am. I know who you are after reading this comment. Ricky is much younger than Uggla but he still might have played against him some where along the way. What is your point about him striking Uggla out. I played with Uggla on Post 19. I played a year at CState. Where is me and Ricky at today? Where is Uggla at? Striking someone out, getting a hit, throwing 95 don't make someone the greatest athlete ever. SF has had many good ball players/athletes whether it be basketball or baseball. I'm sure we can name off several To say someone is the best is a reach. Also why do you dog Staggs? He is fellow student of yours. Do I think he is the best... No... but I do think he is a very good athlete.

Anyways now that we know each other no hard feelings or disrespect from earlier post. It's all in good fun.

He's actually just went pro in golf last august. But I'm not denying the fact seth is a good athlete, but that kid made him out to be an allstar bball player. But no hard fealings man, we're all just kind of hyped up right now and we all should be thats what makes things that more interesting. But stuff that happened last night after the game is uncalled for, the game is over let it go, its okay to chant in the stands durin the game you know. But anyways thats enough of that, anything on that big guy from richland thats in a boot?

Can't blame the guy for getting mad and wanting to fight after what the guy ( prolly Shouse) said to him. I can't say exactly what he said on here but it was something along the lines of "why dont you take that (male organ) out ya mouth". Real class act there buddy! :popcorneater:

Not really shure thats what he said, but I'm not saying your wrong either....How come you stopped playing basketball?

A great defensive slugfest. Not to get in the way of gloating Santa Fe fans, but they won by two points, and almost didn't even do that. Not a large spread considering two of Culleoka's starters spent around half the game on the bench due to foul trouble and also when you weigh this against Culleoka's poor shooting night, I think Santa Fe may want to rethink their greatness.

After watching both teams, I think both might be in trouble if they make it to the region, after reading the Summertown/Perry county thread. Culleoka doesn't have offense, yet, though they have several young players and Santa Fe only barely beat them, with a bunch of returning starters.

A great defensive slugfest. Not to get in the way of gloating Santa Fe fans, but they won by two points, and almost didn't even do that. Not a large spread considering two of Culleoka's starters spent around half the game on the bench due to foul trouble and also when you weigh this against Culleoka's poor shooting night, I think Santa Fe may want to rethink their greatness.

After watching both teams, I think both might be in trouble if they make it to the region, after reading the Summertown/Perry county thread. Culleoka doesn't have offense, yet, though they have several young players and Santa Fe only barely beat them, with a bunch of returning starters.

we wouldnt gloat if it wasnt neccessary but Cully cant just admit a lose and move on they have to give excuses on y and criticize sf for not scoring more than 40. But Cully guess what it was enough to beat you so looks like it is just plenty.

we wouldnt gloat if it wasnt neccessary but Cully cant just admit a lose and move on they have to give excuses on y and criticize sf for not scoring more than 40. But Cully guess what it was enough to beat you so looks like it is just plenty.

Who can't admit a lose?? "Ok so I will be the first to say....SF beat Cully" Where you getting this stuff dude? And i'm guessing you are the idiot who came up with the brillant name that got deleted less than an hour after created? Must be Shouse :wacko: