Tennessee High at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greeneville lost this game in turnovers...stats are all in greeneville's favor...I wasn't really impressed with running attack from the vikings. Greeneville Ddid a d good job and only gave up like 240 while tn high gave up 330 i think. Good game vikings but the score doesnt tell the story.

Honey the score is all that counts.....

greeneville lost this game in turnovers...stats are all in greeneville's favor...I wasn't really impressed with running attack from the vikings. Greeneville Ddid a d good job and only gave up like 240 while tn high gave up 330 i think. Good game vikings but the score doesnt tell the story.

I wish quarles would learn to throw he ball away if there is nothing there but he just holds on to it.

I wish quarles would learn to throw he ball away if there is nothing there but he just holds on to it.

or doesn't hold onto it....I turned the radio off for a bit when we fumbled on the freakin' 5 yard line. He just kinda gets that "deer in the headlights" look. Of course if the line play were better, this would not be as big an issue. Sounded like the D was ready for the Vikings run game, but man they flat killed us in the air. Gotta get better pass coverage. Bright spot tonight...B.J.Spradlin. I just love that kid. Vikings just flat out made us pay for every mistake. Sacks, penalties, fumbles.....just plain bad football on the offensive side. We can get away with it against a lot of teams but the good ones are gonna make us pay...big.

Well i mean he did a lot better throwing tonight and that impressed me. Greeneville cld have won if it wasnt for those stupid little things...Next week we will be at the range. I heard Gates open at 5 and tickets will be first come first serve at 5...Greeneville shld come away with the win but not overestimating the buffs...Good Game tonight... ;)

Great game Vikes! First quarter was really scary. With the exception of two big runs by Tallman, Greeneville pretty much kept a lid on the running game. It was good to see the Vikings go to the air. I heard that Keenan Shepard and Alex Taylor were both playing sick tonight, so you got to give them props. Defense has got to improve though.

You can't afford to make mistakes against a good team and expect to win. Greeneville's defense was good, but after the first couple of series it appeared as if the Greeneville O started to shoot themselves in the foot. The Vikes were able to get to Quarles several times tonight and I think that was necessary because their receivers were pretty good.

Thanks for the good hard fought game Devils. Both teams gave it everything they had. Very impressed with Greeneville, you gave us the test we needed. Now we know we are legit. Good luck the rest of the way.

GREAT GAME VIKINGS. We are so proud of you. We had big plays, we over came obsticles and mistakes, we beat a quality team on the road and we did it with at least two of our key players sick but still playing. Kicking game stellar. Defense, solid. Offense, oportunistic! Keep doing what you are doing. Work hard. Do the right things. Keep playing "team" football and not "me" football.

38 - 17...'nuff said.

Volunteer. You're NEXT!

Barb? Want my assesment? Yes, OK. Greeneville didn't come to play. Why is it that South always gets your A game? First, your QB hesitates. His WR's were winning the deep routes. You got to trust your recievers to go get it. Morrison and Spradlin are fast enough for the lob. The worst part is...he can get the ball to them. That's coaching. On the crossing routes he waits until there is no doubt the reciever is open. By the time the ball gets there in that situation it's history. Intuition...he don't have it. Wouldn't make it at South. Deer in the headlights... Morrison and Spradlin would go D1AA at least coming out of South. :lol: I told you...you have to pressure the QB...no pressure. You did well with the run. Don't worry...no one can stop Tallman. Notice: He runs forward, shoulders down, bent at the waist, anticipating a bust, always churning. Even if you shoestring him he will fall forward for two yards minimum. Weapon! South will have difficulty with him. Your O line did fine considering they had a 5 man rush all night. All night! The screen does not work against the Vikings. One reason only...Pendleton #20. Can't fool this guy. How many players lost their feet tonight? Was that a 357 or a 44mag? On any given Friday night!

Vikings: Capitalization. First...#8. No fear! Every punt return he catches the ball. He does not hear footsteps. This guy is bad news. He is a potential TD on every punt. #20 Pendleton...one of the best Corners I've seen. This guy is smart, fast, and likes to hit. Tallman...twice the player he was last year...and he ain't slow. I heard Shephard was sick so...John Ellis Davis...reminds me of KK. The D line...fast, ruthless, blood thirsty. Just when the O line had them blocked to the short side giving their QB an open view, they ALL rolled (spin) out of their blocks and converged on the QB. That's coaching. Harmon...bad boy attitude. Throws on the run like Curt. i.e. the TD with 4 minutes to go in the 2nd. Incredible. He put it in his WR's hands twice...one at 60 yards, the other at 55. I counted it. They dropped both. It wasn't Davis. The kicker...nothing need be said. They learned the spread in one year! My hats off! Vikings=Black Devil Crowe Train...coming soon to your town.

I was there (solo) with my South shirt on. When I asked for a seat...no answer. I sat down. No one would look me in the eye. The guy behind me was getting agitated as I continued to try and converse with him. As I was leaving...not a word to me. Home stands were not full! Greeneville is playing the Vikings and the stands are not full! Incredible. The turff has an anoying glare. In November last year I thought it was ice. Not. It's the color of the turf. It reflects. It ruins a video recording because all you can see is glare. DB's doesn't do that. I guess you get what you pay for. :thumb: