Oak Ridge vs. Maryville

boyfromsi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You invite someone to share your seats, buy them a coke or give them a ride and they consider it and act of violence... gayblade you sir are truely a coward. See you at the game.

BOND , JAMES BOND

Yeah right, everyone knows what you meant. If I am a coward, what do call someone who wants to fight you Physically? I guess win lose a battle of wits that is all you have left. it sounds like you have limited coping skills, If I watch the game anywhere it will be close to you because your Stadium is so small.

isn't it ironic that an ugly person will trash another ugly person for being ugly?

What are you trying to say Brokeback? I don't think Monte is ugly,I just think that he puts his teeth I a jar after 9:00 pm..

Nowhere in my statement did I direct anything towards you? and then you resort to name calling thats not a very good example for your kids that are on here reading this post now is it? I was simply making an observation.

You invite someone to share your seats, buy them a coke or give them a ride and they consider it and act of violence... gayblade you sir are truely a coward. See you at the game.

BOND , JAMES BOND

Yeah right, everyone knows what you meant. If I am a coward, what do call someone who wants to fight you Physically? I guess win lose a battle of wits that is all you have left. it sounds like you have limited coping skills

Eye wushed eye knowed whut "wits" iz???......Butt eye will bee sellin' seets next two grey and blaid....And bye gosh eye've seen grey cut baseboard and he haz good copin' skills blaid...... :popcorneater:

isn't it ironic that an ugly person will trash another ugly person for being ugly?

What are you trying to say Brokeback? I don't think Monte is ugly,I just think that he puts his teeth I a jar after 9:00 pm..

Nowhere in my statement did I direct anything towards you? and then you resort to name calling thats not a very good example for your kids that are on here reading this post now is it? I was simply making an observation.

so was I:)

Gooder point mat..When ewe sed ugly eye knowed ewe mint me orr momma....And blaid wuz wurried about grey's kids..... Eye knowed that "Monte" put his teef in a jar...Butt did'unt know he wuz blind and put his "I" in tha jar two.... :popcorneater:

BOND , JAMES BOND

Yeah right, everyone knows what you meant. If I am a coward, what do call someone who wants to fight you Physically? I guess win lose a battle of wits that is all you have left. it sounds like you have limited coping skills

Eye wushed eye knowed whut "wits" iz???......Butt eye will bee sellin' seets next two grey and blaid....And bye gosh eye've seen grey cut baseboard and he haz good copin' skills blaid...... :popcorneater:

Here you go karl..

"at one's wits' end at a loss to know what to do"