Oak Ridge vs. Maryville

boyfromsi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Peppy,

I just re read the Alcoa-Maryville thread, Have you seen any MARYVILLE posts that were not sane?

Just want to make sure we are all on the same page.

After this statement, have you even read any of the Maryville posts except for mine?

Have you ever seen the threat of Violence by a Maryville fan over a high school game on here?

You did not step up & say anything while that was going on did you?

Well did you?

I see where you are coming from there Vol fan.

I've seen you over and over get personal with Greyrider , yes I have . You've been trying your best to start a fight with someone from Maryville for 2 years , yes , I've saw all of this . I'm sure everyone from Oak Ridge Is very proud of you ... constantly trying to upset everyone from Maryville Is something you can tell your kids about someday .

Bladewhiner,

What is your deal? Are you an Oak Ridge fan, a Maryville Stalker, Coach Steven's hater, Blade's band wagon leader or all of the above? This will be the only time I will respond to your antics on here. I wish everyone on here would just ignore you and talk football.

Bladerunner wrote:

News flash there Kiffin (pepvols), My kids did not go to Oak Ridge. I am not on that schools thread saying a word....

Seem you are on the Oak Ridge thread now and saying plenty.

Enough of that talk. I am really excited to see these two teams meet. There have been some great scrimmages through the years but I can't recall them ever playing during the season. Can anyone tell me if they have played in the past and the outcomes? This game should be a great one to watch, two great programs and two great coaches. Whether Maryville or OR is down or not will not matter Thursday night...both teams will come out and play their best. No excuses will be made from this Maryville fan.

Maryville 27

OR 7

Have you ever seen the threat of Violence by a Maryville fan over a high school game on here?

Blaidrunner....eye aint nevur seen that....Butt we Mairvul fans haiv hurd about a former Oke Gridge coach/graduwait/teecher and TV man who mite whup out a blade orr try to keep us off our feeled aftur tha gaim......Ov course this iz jest a roomer... :popcorneater:

Maryville 27

OR 7

MHS82, I did make the comment that my kids did not go to School at Oak Ridge... but I did. What is your point?? I am not on the Brentwood Acad. thread saying a word, If they want to so ... that is ok.

It is a free country. For now ...

I posted a while ago that WB won a game between the two of you & there were some questions about recruting & a question about the class you should be playing in.

I have been a target ever since. Guess what.. many others had these same questions . It's ok.. Geyrider can post anywhere he likes.

. If you read my post I was trying to focus on football.. Maryville fans are saying that they are down this year.. I call it "the Maryville card" if you lose it is an excuse-- if you win, your knew you were going to.

You know you are going to win this one so game over-- right?

When I do make a coment

that makes some people in Maryville want to get physical.. You use your fists, I use a keyboard. just like the picture that BJsports fan just posted. That is funny! I love it BTW!

Judging by your Prediction, you are one that thinks Alcoa is that good!

Blaidrunner....eye aint nevur seen that....Butt we Mairvul fans haiv hurd about a former Oke Gridge coach/graduwait/teecher and TV man who mite whup out a blade orr try to keep us off our feeled aftur tha gaim......Ov course this iz jest a roomer... :popcorneater:

He he he! You still can't bring it, can you? I would just back up & let the Maryville kids win it for old man, because you lose the battle of wits ever time.

He he he! You still can't bring it, can you? I would just back up & let the Maryville kids win it for old man, because you lose the battle of wits ever time.

Blaid.....We're jest worried what yore O.R. alum mite be brangin'.....

one from Maryville for 2 years , yes , I've saw all of this . I'm sure everyone from Oak Ridge Is very proud of you ... constantly trying to upset everyone from Maryville Is something you can tell your kids about someday .

Hey Monte, Not feeling too well today are we?.

You know, check out the Alcoa Maryville board, Are you saying that I upset the Maryville folks?

Check again, Or do you only want to slam the fan of a team that your team can beat?

You did not seem as froggy with the Aloca folks..Now did you?

As far as the kids go, you can see your own posts on here as well. Still feeling like you are on a high horse? What do your kids think?