Oak Ridge vs. Maryville

boyfromsi

You invite someone to share your seats, buy them a coke or give them a ride and they consider it and act of violence... gayblade you sir are truely a coward. See you at the game.

BOND , JAMES BOND

Yeah right, everyone knows what you meant. If I am a coward, what do call someone who wants to fight you Physically? I guess win lose a battle of wits that is all you have left. it sounds like you have limited coping skills, If I watch the game anywhere it will be close to you because your Stadium is so small.

Isn't that special! You think very highly of yourself , battle of wits... you sir have been beaten and do not even realize it yet. I am done with your grade school antics ... you no longer exist. :mrgreen:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the line on Blade introducing himself to Greyrider?.....

What is the line on Blade hiring a double to take his place?....

What is the line on Blade being able to talk himself out of this stomping?....

What is the line on Blade being admitted to Blount Memorial Hospital?....

What is the line on the Oak Ridge vs Maryville game Stars?.... I think your method is more accurate than Beno "Nortre Dame will be the NC's" Cook.

It is very confusing when you refer to Blade - are you talking about the coach or the poster?

Sorry.....your poster and well known Oak Ridge fan. Curious....are Oak Ridge fans proud of the poster known as Blade?

I really don't address what blade has to say unless he asks what "bump" means in an internet forum discussion.

Maryville and Oak Ridge ... wow ! I'm very excited to get this new rivalry started . Both schools deserve respect , and I really hope Bladerunner doesn't instigate bad feelings between the 2 fan bases . Oak Ridge going out and hiring Coach Blade was a great move , I'm sure If he Is given support and time he will return Oak Ridge to It's previous Glory days . I expect a battle this week , and I know all of the Maryville fans I know are looking forward to It . If Maryville can stop the run , they've got a good shot In this game , If Oak Ridge controls the line of scrimmage , Maryville's In for a long night .

Does any of the Oak Ridge posters know whats happened to Ole Dad ? Hope he's ok

I'm glad to see these two teams playing, I had a lot of friends from OR back in my days at UTC. Wish they would have played when I was in school OR had some great teams back then.

Agree......I am happy that Maryville is in the states top classification. Many local teams that will make great rivalries in the coming years. Oak Ridge is certainly one of them along with Farragut and Bearden. There is going to be some great football the next several years in East Tennessee with several new rivals.

You invite someone to share your seats, buy them a coke or give them a ride and they consider it and act of violence... gayblade you sir are truely a coward. See you at the game.

BOND , JAMES BOND

Yeah right, everyone knows what you meant. If I am a coward, what do call someone who wants to fight you Physically? I guess win lose a battle of wits that is all you have left. it sounds like you have limited coping skills, If I watch the game anywhere it will be close to you because your Stadium is so small.

Isn't that special! You think very highly of yourself , battle of wits... you sir have been beaten and do not even realize it yet. I am done with your grade school antics ... you no longer exist. :roflol:

It really sounded to me that Greyrider was extending and olive branch to Bladerunner by inviting him over for some Skeeterdome hospitality. I can't believe Bladerunner took it as a veiled threat. Bladerunner your new screen name is now Greyrunner...

The two teams haven't played since 1969 in a regular season game. Oak Ridge has won the last two games in the series but trails in the series 4-3.

I think it's tied at 3-3 all time. 1948 MHS 27 OR 13, 1949 MHS 13 OR 20, 1966 MHS 3 OR 0, 1967 MHS 15 OR 0, 1968 MHS 7 OR 33, 1969, MHS 14 OR 34.

If there was another game I missed it. (on paper not in person)