Oak Ridge vs. Maryville

boyfromsi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one thing I can say from being a regular on the Maryville board is that if Maryville wins we will hear "I told you so " & we will stand there & take it.

If they lose, then we will hear that Maryville is down this year( I think they

think that means you get a pass) check out the Maryville -Alcoa board to see what I mean.

or they

will start talking about past teams & even scrimmages! We will hear about the previous State Championships (the last being won in 2007)

No matter what you think about Maryville's stadium, getting a win there will be tough.

Our Players are working hard thanks to Coach Blade who I believe is the best Coach in the state, because he beat the best Coach in the state...I know that team had some great players.

...But Maryville has also had some great players to win all of those games. it takes a great Coach to make it happen,that is why we came up short in 2005.

After Friday, this could be revenge for GQ.. But, I feel pretty good about the future.

Roll wildcats Roll.. Good luck Wilcats, BTW, number 5 I like your style, you remind me of someone!

I've looked forward to playing Oak Ridge for a long time , I respect Oak Ridge's traditions , history , and their tremendous support they get from their fans . Other than Bladerunner :rolleyes: , all of the Oak ridge posters usually show a lot of class , you can always tell the difference between the fan bases that have " been there before " and those that have not . I hope that we can always have a great , classy rival Oak Ridge fans , and maybe we can actually make each other better , In the same way that the Maryville - Alcoa series has made each other better .

Btw , where's Ole Dad at this year ?

Well, one thing I can say from being a regular on the Maryville board is that if Maryville wins we will hear "I told you so " & we will stand there & take it.

think that means you get a pass) check out the Maryville -Alcoa board to see what I mean.

or they

will start talking about past teams & even scrimmages! We will hear about the previous State Championships (the last being won in 2007)

Well one thang ewe can say frum knot bein' a regular on tha Oke Gridge bored is that if Oke Gridge wins we will here "Ewe tolt ewe so" 'welcum two tha big boys" & we will stand thair & taik hit.

If' un thay lose, then we will here that Oke Gidge iz down this yeer ( Eye thank thay thank that means ewe get a pass since this teem iz werkin' hard and Blade iz a good coach) check out tha Oke Gridge - FarrahGut bored two see whut eye meen.

orr thay

will start talkin' about past teems & evun scrimmiges! We will heer about the preveeous Stait Champeenships orr tha mythical National Champeenship (tha last bein' won inn 1991 orr 1958)

or they

Well one thang ewe can say frum knot bein' a regular on tha Oke Gridge bored is that if Oke Gridge wins we will here "Ewe tolt ewe so" 'welcum two tha big boys" & we will stand thair & taik hit.

If' un thay lose, then we will here that Oke Gidge iz down this yeer ( Eye thank thay thank that means ewe get a pass since this teem iz werkin' hard and Blade iz a good coach) check out tha Oke Gridge - FarrahGut bored two see whut eye meen.

orr thay

will start talkin' about past teems & evun scrimmiges! We will heer about the preveeous Stait Champeenships orr tha mythical National Champeenship (tha last bein' won inn 1991 orr 1958)

See! Thank you Karl!

Proved my pont,

BTW-the one from 58 was a National title. It's nice to be right. I'm not much of a fisherman, but boy, did you take the bait.

So are you going to be playing the Maryville card? Is Maryville down this year or Is Alcoa the best team in the state in any class?

I can tell you this, Farragut is tough. But we have not played Alcoa in a real game, but you have... What do you think?

or they

orr thay

See! Thank you Karl!

Proved my pont,

BTW-the one from 58 was a National title. It's nice to be right. I'm not much of a fisherman, but boy, did you take the bait.

So are you going to be playing the Maryville card? Is Maryville down this year or Is Alcoa the best team in the state in any class?

I can tell you this, Farragut is tough. But we have not played Alcoa in a real game, but you have... What do you think?

Sea! thank ewe Luthur!

Proved my point,

BTW-the one frum '58 wuz a mythical National title. Hits nice two bee rite. Eye'm knot much ov a garbigeman, butt boy did ewe taik a can full.

Are ewe playin' tha Oke Gridge card? Is Oke Gridge down this yeer orr Iz FarraGut the best teem in tha stait inn enny class?

Eye can tell ewe this. Alcouh is tuff. Butt we haiv knot played FarrahGut inn a reel gaim, butt ewe haiv...What chee thank?

Bladerunner , I bet you make all of the other Oak Ridge posters very proud . For any Oak Ridge fan who hasn't been visiting the Maryville threads the last 2 years , Bladerunner has become our #1 Stalker . He has worked very hard to become the best at what he does . We all have those fans that embarrass us from time to time . I guess all we can do Is try our best to not lower ourselves to that level .