Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

You need to stop before someone else accuses you of something far more innapropriate :thumb: .

Indian NOTION you need to play with people your own size. You're an idiot and I can't wait to greet you at the game. I got special invitations saved up just for you and WAKKKO to the party he's paying for thanks to his BIG OLE MOUTH. At least he's smart enough to shut up while he can afford to. Take a lesson. Ignore this pycho, Comp. Again, Indian NOTION, if you wantta go....I'm your huckleberry. You too 'ARTTY Blow Hard'. Bring it...

Waco has your padded room all ready for you and will have your Meds there to :lol: . Sorry but I don't want to be in your messed up fantasy. I know your self indulged but, you skeeeer me. :thumb: I sure hate that these people have got you started again dry.gif .

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to stop before someone else accuses you of something far more innapropriate :thumb: .

Indian NOTION you need to play with people your own size. You're an idiot and I can't wait to greet you at the game. I got special invitations saved up just for you and WAKKKO to the party he's paying for thanks to his BIG OLE MOUTH. At least he's smart enough to shut up while he can afford to. Take a lesson. Ignore this pycho, Comp. Again, Indian NOTION, if you wantta go....I'm your huckleberry. You too 'ARTTY Blow Hard'. Bring it...

By the way I'm sure Comp has enough sense not to take my statement (what you highlighted) literally. It's a kind slap :thumb: . I really don't get any enjoyment out posting with you and most on here don't so please, leave me out from now on, It will not hurt my feelings :lol: .

COMP,

He is 17 now, and here is my question to you.... Why do you have this compulsive obsession with Chris ?? It's to the point it's weird :thumb: . I know you are gonna say you don't but, YOU DO!!!!!! Their is something behind this, because lots of kids are held back in their elementry years that play football. I'm sure even some at SS. In elementry school i'm not convinced that his parents were planning his football career, give me a break.

For some reason you zone in on this kid. It must be something personal, by the way you do it. Maybe your envious because you wanted your son to be at his level. I know they are two different kids with different talents and your son is doing fine but maybe down deep it's not good enough for you. I'm only saying something because of the way you go on and on and blast this kid and his talent because of his age. You need to stop before someone else accuses you of something far more innapropriate :thumb: .

You're out of line. It wasn't my post. Go back and re-read it.

Several people on this forum talk about the "elite" football program of DB. Well, what does it take to make an elite program? Hundreds of victories over smaller schools, better facilities than anyone you play, or just the decision to proclaim your status? The playoffs each year brings completive schools of equal opportunity playing each other. What is DB's record against these schools? Can you name another "elite" high school that has not won a single football championship is the past 50 years? Well, make that NEVER won a single championship. (won back went someone appointed the state champ) but not since you had to play other teams and beat them. Also as for Gate City, what was the score the last time DB and Gate City played each other? Best I can remember, it was in 1970 and Gate City won 44-16. By the way, Gate City has won 4 championships since 1970. They had to play teams of equal size or larger and opportunity in order to win. ANY elite program will have won the "Championship" at least once if not several times , no matter if it is little league, middle school, high school, college or Pros. A couple of elite programs in this area would be Gate City and Maryville. Since DB has either played in or won Championships in other sports, it does not appear to be the kids, what could be the problem?

I think you already know what the problem is.But you can ask Cap just to be sure,cause he has got all of DB's problems down to an art.PS Gate City can't drop down to any lower classes now.When they were playing up as you say,they were just an average team. :thumb:

Without a doubt, the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

COMP,

He is 17 now, and here is my question to you.... Why do you have this compulsive obsession with Chris ?? It's to the point it's weird :( . I know you are gonna say you don't but, YOU DO!!!!!! Their is something behind this, because lots of kids are held back in their elementry years that play football. I'm sure even some at SS. In elementry school i'm not convinced that his parents were planning his football career, give me a break.

For some reason you zone in on this kid. It must be something personal, by the way you do it. Maybe your envious because you wanted your son to be at his level. I know they are two different kids with different talents and your son is doing fine but maybe down deep it's not good enough for you. I'm only saying something because of the way you go on and on and blast this kid and his talent because of his age. You need to stop before someone else accuses you of something far more innapropriate :thumb: .

You're out of line. It wasn't my post. Go back and re-read it.

It's all in fun like everyother time we ride you about making comments on Chris. I thought you commented on your own post but anyway, you know nothing is meant personal or ill intent. We just poke and slap each other around on here. This statement was not meant to go outside of football.

I couldn't believe the way they wrote the TH vs Greeneville game in TCS.It was funny,but still some things you just don't print.I could see me talking to a reporter back in the seventies after a guy bit me in Erwin.That would have made some fine print.How about the guy in Elizabethon that spit in my face,that probably made me even more mad.When I got a raw egg thrown at me in Cocke county after the drunks had cussed us on the sidelines all night,that would have made some fine print.We couldn't leave town without a few rocks thrown as well,I wouldn't want to rate the things we heard and said that night.These are normal things that a lot of my teamates have recalled,some on coacht,but allways fun to tell.Anyway,congrads to TH on a great game last night.By the way,I respect Gate city football and could have used any team in the maroon and grey thing a couple of pages back.It's all about team pride for most of these young men.Roll Tribe

I couldn't believe the way they wrote the TH vs Greeneville game in TCS.It was funny,but still some things you just don't print.I could see me talking to a reporter back in the seventies after a guy bit me in Erwin.That would have made some fine print.How about the guy in Elizabethon that spit in my face,that probably made me even more mad.When I got a raw egg thrown at me in Cocke county after the drunks had cussed us on the sidelines all night,that would have made some fine print.We couldn't leave town without a few rocks thrown as well,I wouldn't want to rate the things we heard and said that night.These are normal things that a lot of my teamates have recalled,some on coacht,but allways fun to tell.Anyway,congrads to TH on a great game last night.By the way,I respect Gate city football and could have used any team in the maroon and grey thing a couple of pages back.It's all about team pride for most of these young men.Roll Tribe

What are you talking about BatmanDB? I don't get TCS so I was just curious.

Comp. writes these, put me to sleep stories and Btaylor mom writes crap that makes absolutely no friggin sense. You people need help. Comp. to hear you tell it, your boy was the greatest thing to come out of high school football. Whatever. And BTaylor's mom , you need to call AA because you're evidently drinking way to much. I can't wait until we beat your butts next week so i won't have to read anymore of your crap for a while. Does anybody else agree? I bet they do! If your going to speak your mind on here lets do it with a little football in mind and not your fantasy worlds. Come on. Please? Roll Tribe Roll..............

What are you talking about BatmanDB? I don't get TCS so I was just curious.

It was just talking about the Greeneville QB cussing after the TH blitz got to him,nothing real bad.You just don't see that wrote most of the time

Well IMO the odds of DB and SH being 1 and 2 in the final district/conference standings are equivalent to a very small fraction with a lot of 0's to the right of the decimal, but as I understand it one of them has to go to the playoffs, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out and how many losses that team has.

When the new playoff system was first announced I thought it was a big plus for D-B and Science Hill. Now I am not so sure. How would a middle of the standings in the Big 8 D-B team be seeded in the overall 6A playoff tournament? They could be a 4 seed against a Farragut "type" team and be one and done. At the end of the day, I now fear that Region I may be be disadvantaged by the seeding process. We'll have to wait and see.