Alcoa @ Howard

AlcoasPaintedBridge

another blowout.

You all will win the game but won't win the battle of the bands... I was going to attend this game this week but I talked my cousin who is such a big ALCOA FAN into going to the AE game so he can watch the Chatt Brainerd vs AE game.. Then watch the real battle of the bands after the game...

But you alcoa fans make sure you try some of those chicken wings at Howard, they're good

Turtle, That Brainard/AE battle of the bands will not be an easy win for AE. I remember Brainard coming to Alcoa several years ago. The band arrived late, and the game had already started. The show started soon as they came off the bus! Everyone in the stands forgot there was a game going on. What a show! :D:D

Hahaha its always like that... But they're good... I'll go with Brainerd in the Battle of the bands and AE in the football game...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard should be credited for scheduling this game because nobody else would play Alcoa when they were looking for a 10th game. The Tornadoes will win the game 49-6. I did go to Howard (the home of the great Reggie White) last year in the opening round of the TSSAA State Playoffs. It is a lively place to watch a game to say the least.

...The mercy rule will probably start in the 3rd quarter which should shorten this game...at the beginning of the season, I thought this would be a good game but now it is no more than a scrimmage for Alcoa...I'm just being real and I am hoping the Howard players read this and prove me wrong!!!