Cumberland Gap vs. Gibbs

veerman8133

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pray for no rain delays or ot in this game.... predict Gibbs to win 42 -14... after last weeks loss probably some changes going to be made in Eagles offense.Not sure about #8's leadership skills not impressed with his attitude when he got pulled out after a very rough 1st half.... #5 is a smooth qb (definitely better than a 3rd string qb) can be a big threat cause he has good arm & great legs to run it.. I think the Eagles will come out charged up and ready to win another game before 3rd quarter that way it doesn't go into OT.. but you have to admit you definitely get your $$$'s worth when you go to their games. :popcorneater:

12 is a lot better gb than 5, 5 should be a receiver, Coach will figure it out.8 just had a bad night last week he will be ok!

Alright....... It's time for the gap to start turning thing's around and I do beleave that it is homecoming at the gap this comming friday hope it is not a distraction for the struggling panther's I'm sure that were are going to be on top of our game for this gibb's team go panthers

pray for no rain delays or ot in this game.... predict Gibbs to win 42 -14... after last weeks loss probably some changes going to be made in Eagles offense.Not sure about #8's leadership skills not impressed with his attitude when he got pulled out after a very rough 1st half.... #5 is a smooth qb (definitely better than a 3rd string qb) can be a big threat cause he has good arm & great legs to run it.. I think the Eagles will come out charged up and ready to win another game before 3rd quarter that way it doesn't go into OT.. but you have to admit you definitely get your $$$'s worth when you go to their games. :thumb:

hey bigmomma15 why would you say #5 is better than #8 or #12. The coaches know who is better. He (#8) has done a good job all year, he had a bad game verses a good D, with bad weather. I would think he was't to happy with his play either and that might be why he had an attitude. I believe in what I see and I don't think any of the QBs played well, It's just #8 was out there the longest to make more mistakes. (remember good D, bad weather)

CG will throw the ball all over field. If Gibbs can pressure the QB he will throw it to anybody, I've seen it. Sometimes he looks like an all-american and then sometimes he looks like a regular high school QB. If it rains this will hurt CG more then Gibbs. I think this will be a good game, with the never say die Eagles winning by 20.

The panthers are coming off two straight losses. Gibbs is coming off of two overtime losses. Both teams are looking to right the ship come friday. CG looked like they played harder this past friday, but there are still way too many mental errors and busts going on. The offense looked as if it was really going to start clicking and then a drop here and a missed block there and wham...it's like it died. Defensively, they looked a lot better. But it seemed like everytime they had the chance, West Greene would convert a 3rd down or CG would give up a big play because of a missed assignment or poor angle or whatever the case may be. Gibbs from what ive read or heard can be very explosive with their flexbone attack. Missed assignments this week and they're gone...no ifs ands or buts about it. CG has got to have better 2nd qtrs and 2nd halves. I don't know what the answer is, but Im sure the CG staff will have them ready to play on friday. CG gets the chance to play a pretty good 4a team out of knoxville. A win here would be good exposure for them. If our defense holds and the offense gets something going, i think CG can pull out the win. If not, then it could be a long night for the panthers. Best of luck Panthers...keep on keeping on boys...good things are bound to happen for you eventually! :thumb:

CG - 21

Gibbs - 14

Possibly in overtime!!!!

Let's get things goin CG!!!!!! :lol:

veerman...... please no more OT!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck this Friday and tell those keep on keeping on boys to stay safe.

hey bigmomma15 why would you say #5 is better than #8 or #12. The coaches know who is better. He (#8) has done a good job all year, he had a bad game verses a good D, with bad weather. I would think he was't to happy with his play either and that might be why he had an attitude. I believe in what I see and I don't think any of the QBs played well, It's just #8 was out there the longest to make more mistakes. (remember good D, bad weather)

hey playtowin: just call it as I see it.. you have the code name PLAYTOWIN. I dont know this #5 kid he must be new to Eagles cause I've been around a while and all the sudden I see him running, tackling, and throwing... I think Coach definitely can make the best decision for the team if #8 is only limited to play qb then he needs to do it well in rain or shine.He just don't impress me on the field.

The panthers are coming off two straight losses. Gibbs is coming off of two overtime losses. Both teams are looking to right the ship come friday. CG looked like they played harder this past friday, but there are still way too many mental errors and busts going on. The offense looked as if it was really going to start clicking and then a drop here and a missed block there and wham...it's like it died. Defensively, they looked a lot better. But it seemed like everytime they had the chance, West Greene would convert a 3rd down or CG would give up a big play because of a missed assignment or poor angle or whatever the case may be. Gibbs from what ive read or heard can be very explosive with their flexbone attack. Missed assignments this week and they're gone...no ifs ands or buts about it. CG has got to have better 2nd qtrs and 2nd halves. I don't know what the answer is, but Im sure the CG staff will have them ready to play on friday. CG gets the chance to play a pretty good 4a team out of knoxville. A win here would be good exposure for them. If our defense holds and the offense gets something going, i think CG can pull out the win. If not, then it could be a long night for the panthers. Best of luck Panthers...keep on keeping on boys...good things are bound to happen for you eventually! :popcorneater:

CG - 21

Gibbs - 14

In OT!!! lol Go Panthers!!!!! :hungry:

CG - 21

Gibbs - 14

Possibly in overtime!!!!

Let's get things goin CG!!!!!! :thumb:

veerman...... please no more OT!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck this Friday and tell those keep on keeping on boys to stay safe.

Thanks for the good luck wishes play. I'm sure the guys will be safe. Word out of the panther camp is there are a bunch of them sick. I hope they get well by tomorrow!!! Either way, they will play their hearts out and give it all they got. They are a gutsy bunch to be so young. The future looks bright for CG. This year is far from over though...and if they continue to grow up and mature, they may surprise some folks this year. I'm still gonna stay with the Panthers in an upset tomorrow night...and sorry bigmomma...i'm predicting overtime!!!!! lol :blush:

CG - 21

Gibbs - 14

In OT!! Go Panthers!!!! :roll:

Hey Gap, boys you gotta step it up!!! At Rebel hill you were awesome offensively and looked like a college throwin and passin at will in a great game. Now you guys are lookin like a stagnant half-hearted bunch of kids. It is time to look at eachother and say I wanna make plays to win and go out there and do it. You can talk and say all you want but the heart and effort has to be in it in practice and especially the game. I truly believe that you are better than what youve shown and thats what is so frustrating is to know you could be undefeated right now but not keeping the mind on what it needs to be on is becoming a huge problem. You can be a great team if you want to be, so lets show it. Good luck to Gibbs and I hope the trip down here is all good but I hope you leave with a L, thats just the fan and sportsman in me. See ya at the game.

*Scores based on if Gap plays like 2 weeks ago

Gap - 49

Gibbs - 40