DRAMALESS DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could R'dale and Blackman 'possibly' meet for a fifth time this season? :)

(hope BHS does well in their sub-state road trip, but that's a tall order)

It is a tall order but Blackman did it last year so I know they know they can do it.

Good luck to the blaze and safe travels to east tn., as much fun as it is beating you guys (x4!) thru the reg. season I will support you tonight and hope you represent district 7 AAA well!! Go District 7 AAA Teams!!!

Blackman lost to WV42-38. What a great season for Blackman and the players and coach. Is is a year that they missed the Big Dance by one game with a fine group of players. Riverdale did win a very physical game against Cleveland. So Riverdale goes to State. Congrats to Riverdale.

Blackman lost to WV42-38. What a great season for Blackman and the players and coach. Is is a year that they missed the Big Dance by one game with a fine group of players. Riverdale did win a very physical game against Cleveland. So Riverdale goes to State. Congrats to Riverdale.

Congrats to WV and Riverdale, and also to Cleveland and Blackman.

GREAT GAME TONIGHT BY MY LADY WARRIORS...I am real proud of all the girls as again each girl had a big part in winning this game...wanna give a shout out to Barbie...she got the crap beaten out of her tonight...but took every blow and really went hard...she got 12 points and EVERYONE of those points were tough earned points. Clevleand decided to stop Barbie and they did a good job of slowing her down. good thing this is A TEAM game though as her teammates made shot after shot ashley and Jaclisa and Natalie was HOT from outside espcially in the second half. the turning point in the game to me was ashley had been on the bench with 2 early fouls and then came back in the game and knocked down 2 or 3 threes after that is was all over also Jaclisa was big hitting i think 6 3s GREAT TEAM WIN TONIGHT...WE ARE STATE BOUND another goal has been reached now lets go win this thing

GO LADY WARRIORS

Petty reminds me of Dee Davis and Jen Risper - past VU point guards.

Mel B. should recruit both her and Barbee. :?

Dee Davis is my husband's first cousin.....I watched her the entire 4 years she was at Vandy and sorry, Tyisha doesn't play anything like her.

Congrats Riverdale on your trip to state....Y'all are playing very good ball at this point in the season.