Hendersonville vs Wilson Central

underthelights

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kit Kats bite another lost. :flower: Welcome to real football cutie, you are now playing with the big boys. Have you lost any thing lately: 1. Pride 2. Wins 3. Players 4. Coaches 5. Band-wagoneers :roflol:

The kitty cats have lost their Pride/Wins very quickly. I know what WC needs to lose!!...........we eliminated the problem, and it helped immediately.

Go Bucs

Kit Kats bite another lost. :o Welcome to real football cutie, you are now playing with the big boys. Have you lost any thing lately: 1. Pride 2. Wins 3. Players 4. Coaches 5. Band-wagoneers :lol:

not to sound like I am coming to WC's defense because that is no where near the case but ummm...... are you telling me that 4-5A wasn't the big boys?? I mean I could be mistaken but I am pretty sure the last 3 highest class (at the time) champions have come from there. All that being said I look for H'ville to knotch the W.

Kit Kats bite another lost. :lol: Welcome to real football cutie, you are now playing with the big boys. Have you lost any thing lately: 1. Pride 2. Wins 3. Players 4. Coaches 5. Band-wagoneers :o

Do you realize your talking about highschool football! Are you really such a sad strange little man that you get your happiness from trash talking about a bunch of kids. If you are a student and kicking your peers when they are down I fear for the future of our country. I would remind you all who trash talk on these threads we are talking about kids playing a game, most of whom will never play beyond highschool. Lets put it in perspective no one likes to lose but I will say this to you and to anyone who will hear if you think you can do it better contact the wilson county school board apply for the head coaching job at Central and show us all how its done! If your not going to be a part of the solution then your a part of the problem so walk away like the players, coaches and fairweather fans have done. I say good riddance to bad rubbish and keep working boys your school was somethin like 0-24 before they got their first win, lots of players coaches and fans came and went in those years but the programs first win was against an undefeated team. Good luck to you boys and keep your heads up. :lol:

Kit Kats bite another lost. ;) Welcome to real football cutie, you are now playing with the big boys. Have you lost any thing lately: 1. Pride 2. Wins 3. Players 4. Coaches 5. Band-wagoneers :unsure:

Do you realize your talking about highschool football! Are you really such a sad strange little man that you get your happiness from trash talking about a bunch of kids. If you are a student and kicking your peers when they are down I fear for the future of our country. I would remind you all who trash talk on these threads we are talking about kids playing a game, most of whom will never play beyond highschool. Lets put it in perspective no one likes to lose but I will say this to you and to anyone who will hear if you think you can do it better contact the wilson county school board apply for the head coaching job at Central and show us all how its done! If your not going to be a part of the solution then your a part of the problem so walk away like the players, coaches and fairweather fans have done. I say good riddance to bad rubbish and keep working boys your school was somethin like 0-24 before they got their first win, lots of players coaches and fans came and went in those years but the programs first win was against an undefeated team. Good luck to you boys and keep your heads up. :roll:

I will say this to you and to anyone who will hear if you think you can do it better contact the wilson county school board apply for the head coaching job at Central

Is the job open??

Is the job open??

To my knowledge no but put in an application maybe the HC will hire you to be an assistant and you could help the team improve, perhaps you could be part of the solution! :lol:

You said "someone should apply for the HC job".............like it was open or going to be open! Sorry, I would have to take a pay cut! :lol: