White House at Smith County

originalSC3

SC will have to play a nearly perfect game to win this one. No turnovers, no stupid penalties, no dropped passes or anything like that. And with that being said, they need to take advantage of every turnover, stupid penalty, etc. that WH has. I know there are a lot of people doubting SC in this game, but I honestly believe if SC plays like the team i know they are, they will put up a fight, and quite possibly pull the upset. GO OWLS!!!! :roflol:

I say if SC plays a perfect game, no fumbles no penalty's they get drilled by only 28

With each post...you impress me more and more. :lol: You should be familiar with getting drilled by 28. :lol:

Hey Antwan.......he knows about our secret weapon. (According to him, dark endzones) Hope he don't tell W.H. to bring flashlights. :lol:

I wouldn't pay any attention to ole DUD there. He spent most of the early season poor mouthing G.P.. Now that they won a couple of games where he thought they had no chance (W.H. being one) ...he's got his chest throwed out a little.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope SC can stop the pass because the White House QB is something else. They can go 75 yards in 2 plays so hopefully SC can defend that. I haven't seen SC play this year but have seen White House play Beech & Goodpasture. They came within 1 play of beating Goodpasture (GP intercepted it in the in-zone with 2 secs left) and thought it was 3rd down against Beech and spiked the ball on 4th down in field goal range. Be prepared to go 80 yards every time WH scores because WH kicker puts it through the goal post on kickoffs. My guess would be WH will win this one.

The SC defense faired pretty good against a Dekalb Offense that has a very good QB. The defense has been solid for the mpst part. Maybe a breakdown here and there. W.H. will be a test. Being able to control a the ball some on offense and field position will be huge in this game.

I can't figure out why everyone just seems to think right away that the Owls will get smacked in this one. Smith County is a very good football team and they are playing like it. The Westmoreland loss was the best thing to ever happen to the Owls because it got their full attention early in the season.

White House is the team that has fallen on tough times lately. They lost to Station Camp, Beech, & Goodpasture yes however in the preseason I can assure anyone that the Blue Devils would have been favored in all of those games. The Blue Devils better take care of business because even though they did beat Greenbrier they are still possibly a loss to Smith County + a loss to Sycamore away from missing the playoffs altogether. Their district is very top heavy and Greenbrier & Sycamore are playing very good football right now.

GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS IN THIS ONE :thumb:

You don't have to worry about the blue devils, they will take care of business. Sorry owl fans but w.h.takes this one,but not as bad as one would think. Not only does w.h. take this one but wins out the rest of the remaining schedule easily.No CONTEST after the owls.

I can't figure out why everyone just seems to think right away that the Owls will get smacked in this one. Smith County is a very good football team and they are playing like it. The Westmoreland loss was the best thing to ever happen to the Owls because it got their full attention early in the season.

White House is the team that has fallen on tough times lately. They lost to Station Camp, Beech, & Goodpasture yes however in the preseason I can assure anyone that the Blue Devils would have been favored in all of those games. The Blue Devils better take care of business because even though they did beat Greenbrier they are still possibly a loss to Smith County + a loss to Sycamore away from missing the playoffs altogether. Their district is very top heavy and Greenbrier & Sycamore are playing very good football right now.

GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS IN THIS ONE :roflolk:

You don't have to worry about the blue devils, they will take care of business. Sorry owl fans but w.h.takes this one,but not as bad as one would think. Not only does w.h. take this one but wins out the rest of the remaining schedule easily.No CONTEST after the owls.

PRETTY MUCH SUMMS IT UP FOR THE REST OF THE REGULAR SEASON FOR THE DEVILS,AS LONG AS THEY STAY HEALTHY.CANT WAIT TILL PLAYOFFS....

These two teams have either played each other during the season or faced off in a scrimmage almost every year since the 80's. What are this years thoughts?

:roflolk:

I HOPE WHITE HOUSE DOESNT TAKE SC FOR GRANTED. I THINK THE WESTMORELAND LOSS WAS A FLUKE. I SEE THIS GAME BEING CLOSE. I DO SEE DIXON WITH ABOUT 150 AND 2 TDS.

ILL SAY WHITE HOUSE 29 SC 21

I hope SC can stop the pass because the White House QB is something else. They can go 75 yards in 2 plays so hopefully SC can defend that. I haven't seen SC play this year but have seen White House play Beech & Goodpasture. They came within 1 play of beating Goodpasture (GP intercepted it in the in-zone with 2 secs left) and thought it was 3rd down against Beech and spiked the ball on 4th down in field goal range. Be prepared to go 80 yards every time WH scores because WH kicker puts it through the goal post on kickoffs. My guess would be WH will win this one.

I don't think WH has played a qb like Brandon Johnston either. He has passed for 1357 yards in 7 games. That's including the Westmoreland game that was virtually impossible to throw. He has twice as many yards as Greenwade. Greenwade looked very good against Beech.

You say you saw white house play against beech and GP? Well 1) WH did not spike the ball on 4th down. watch the tape there were 2 plays b4 that then a spike. But ok. And 2) last play of GP 4th and Goal with 1.1 seconds on the clock and after about a 6 second play the qb found no one open then threw it to the endzone and there was a int.

This game will be a hard fought game. This will be a good measuring stick for both teams, especially Smith Co. I am sure White House will be looking to get on track.IMO, the key for Smith Co. will be getting the run game going. It will be close and we will probably have to come up with the best played game of the year to send them back to White House with a L.

Go Owls!

You say you saw white house play against beech and GP? Well 1) WH did not spike the ball on 4th down. watch the tape there were 2 plays b4 that then a spike. But ok. And 2) last play of GP 4th and Goal with 1.1 seconds on the clock and after about a 6 second play the qb found no one open then threw it to the endzone and there was a int.

Let's forget about the game last week. Nobody from SC cares. If you want to discuss last week...go to the WH/GP thread and slug it out. Frankly...I'm gettin' tired of reading it.

I hope SC can stop the pass because the White House QB is something else. They can go 75 yards in 2 plays so hopefully SC can defend that. I haven't seen SC play this year but have seen White House play Beech & Goodpasture. They came within 1 play of beating Goodpasture (GP intercepted it in the in-zone with 2 secs left) and thought it was 3rd down against Beech and spiked the ball on 4th

Actually SC has faced 2 quarterbacks so far this year, Poteete Dekalb Co and Grace Macon Co, that outrank the White House QB. But I have not seen the White House QB play either so as a playmaker I don't know what he can do.