White House at Smith County

originalSC3

good teams dont have "flukes". they either come to play or they dont. SC has only beaten two opponents with better than a 500. and got shut out by a 1-5 Westmoreland who scores an average of 5.8 points a game. WH has lost to 2 very good teams. they lost to Station Camp by only 4 points with a 4th string quarterback in the entire game. after 2 hard losses, expect WH to come out firing on all cylinders. SC can play as well as they want. still gonna get it handed to them.

That's exactly what I was thinking....lol. Nice first post. :popcorneater:

At least WH's losses weren't flukes. I guess WH just didn't come to play in those games. If an "elite" team can lose two games in a row, how do they automatically just flip the switch and fire on "ALL CYLINDERS"? Pretty simple, they don't. Where were the other 3 QB's against Station Camp?

SC will have to play an awesome game to win tonight. There is no doubt about that. But don't be acting your Blue Devils are world beaters....because they're not.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County's radio coverage and live online stats are first class all the way. I definitely recommend it if you couldn't make it tonight. Thanks Antwan for the link

WHAT!!!!! EVEN PEOPLE FROM CHICKEN COUNTY can't stand John Wood. He's TERRRIBLE!!!! Every broadcast he's 50% wrong number/name/class. And he just flat sux!!!!!!