White House at Smith County

originalSC3

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Owls can pull it out, but I don't look for them too.

Even John Wood wasn't too optimistic on the radio tonight.

First off personally I would not consider John Wood as an expert analyst. With that being said it's no secret to anybody that this game will be the biggest test of the year thus far for the Owls. They are gonna have to play pretty much flawless to win, but it's happened before. If SC will come out and play like they are capable of playing then it should be a pretty good game. I think they can keep it close and depending on the bounce of the ball possibly win.

I hope the Owls can pull it out, but I don't look for them too.

Even John Wood wasn't too optimistic on the radio tonight.

First off personally I would not consider John Wood as an expert analyst. With that being said it's no secret to anybody that this game will be the biggest test of the year thus far for the Owls. They are gonna have to play pretty much flawless to win, but it's happened before. If SC will come out and play like they are capable of playing then it should be a pretty good game. I think they can keep it close and depending on the bounce of the ball possibly win.

ty ty ty for voicing your opinion on JW and his footballness .. I refuse to tune in to the Owls games even to check a score, I'll phone a friend first. He and his cohorts nearly make my ears bleed ..

the game will be a dogfight, Owls will have to dig deep and respond in a timely way. I'm thinking it could get ugly in Carthage .. White House comes to play, they don't usually diddle around .. Go Owls .. :roflol:

I think Whitehouse has a very good team. I think the jury is still out on Smith County, they play in a very week cup-cake region. SC has impressive wins over very mediocre teams. If SC beats Whitehouse then they can say they have turned the corner.

Turned what corner?? I know, a winning season. Nope, that can't be it. Wait. Consistantly being at the top of the region/district. Nope, that can't be it. Making it to the playoffs. Nope, that can't be it either.

About the only "corner" left to turn is winning a gold ball. There is a whole bunch of teams that haven't "turned the corner".