White House at Smith County

originalSC3

Great Job Smith County and White House. This was a very hard fought game by both sides. In my opinion SC came out tonight and looked better than they have all year. Very impressive goal line stands by the defense. The O-line stepped up this week and played great. White House has nothing to be ashamed of. They played a tough game and made SC earn what they got. Great job Owls!!! Keep playing like you did tonight and you will have the chance of having a long season.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady, go jump off a bridge!!

Owls win!!

Huge goal line stands for the Owl D!!! SC played a physical ballgame tonight!

Does slimshady ever post anything relevant????? He is a joke plain and simple..... :popcorneater:

Only if his infatuation with KY refs, trash talking kids, and a school to his east that dropped his school like a bad habit is relevant... Otherwise ........NEVER!

This team is starting to play pretty good football. How can a team lose to the MO and come back to beat a very good White House team? I see a lot of improvement on both sides of the ball...and of course a monsoon had a lot to do with it. The defense has come a long way from the G-ville game. How 'bout those freshmen coming in and playing like veterans? A very big game looms next week. Hopefully...all of the injured players will be ready. If not...I...for one...am confident their backups will perform very well. A team that started with very little depth has developed it.

I really feel for WH. They have lost 3 games in a row in games that all went down to the last play. I don't ever remember seeing that happen. Good luck the rest of the season to the Blue Devils. I hope

you right the ship and make the playoffs. WH will be a very dangerous team if they make it.

This team is starting to play pretty good football. How can a team lose to the MO and come back to beat a very good White House team? I see a lot of improvement on both sides of the ball...and of course a monsoon had a lot to do with it. The defense has come a long way from the G-ville game. How 'bout those freshmen coming in and playing like veterans? A very big game looms next week. Hopefully...all of the injured players will be ready. If not...I...for one...am confident their backups will perform very well. A team that started with very little depth has developed it.

I really feel for WH. They have lost 3 games in a row in games that all went down to the last play. I don't ever remember seeing that happen. Good luck the rest of the season to the Blue Devils. I hope

you right the ship and make the playoffs. WH will be a very dangerous team if they make it.

Yes sir.

:popcorneater:

Owls win 21-14!!!

IM A LITTLE SURPRISED BUT NOT SHOCKED. SC HAS A GOOD FOOTBALL PROGRAM.

This win was no fluke. Owls defensive line did a good job of standing up the WH offensive line and let the LBs have a field day. Bray delivered one of the hardest hits, on Dixon (42), that I have seen this year. Man oh man, the OL, with two frosh. starting did an outstanding job of opening holes and giving Johnston time to pass. Recievers caught the ball well and the coaches did an outstanding job of mixing up the plays. Hunter Hackett, outstanding job on both sides. Jose, hope the injury is not serious as also Dixon for WH. Can't dwell too long on this victory as CC comes in next week and a win by the Owls will result in Region champs. For sure can't look over CC as they are NOT the usual CC team. The game with CC can very well be a dogfight also. Coach Porter and staff, tough loss but you can win out.

I think Whitehouse has a very good team. I think the jury is still out on Smith County, they play in a very week cup-cake region. SC has impressive wins over very mediocre teams. If SC beats Whitehouse then they can say they have turned the corner.

I guess the corner has been turned... :popcorneater:

Mafia,

Good win last night. I must admit I was a little shocked. After seeing the scores of your previous games, and watching the Dekalb game, I didn't think you would have the defense to stop WH. Sounds like you had a few to finally step up and play. So Term, tell me how my boys (twins) did. I was planning on coming, but had to head on to Knoxville. I listened to the first half until I was out of range on the other side of Cookeville. Heard they were in the starting line-up and the radio personnel said they were doing a pretty good job. I will agree about JW. Sounds like he starts hitting the sauce about two hours before kickoff!!! :popcorneater:

Mafia,

Good win last night. I must admit I was a little shocked. After seeing the scores of your previous games, and watching the Dekalb game, I didn't think you would have the defense to stop WH. Sounds like you had a few to finally step up and play. So Term, tell me how my boys (twins) did. I was planning on coming, but had to head on to Knoxville. I listened to the first half until I was out of range on the other side of Cookeville. Heard they were in the starting line-up and the radio personnel said they were doing a pretty good job. I will agree about JW. Sounds like he starts hitting the sauce about two hours before kickoff!!! :popcorneater:

Twins doing a great job for frosh. Coaches more than pleased with effort/production. Not the same team you saw at DC. Our defense: at half WH had 7 rushes for 14 yards. Can't think too high of ourselves because CC will come in here ready to beat us.

It was a great game last night we stepped up and did exactly what we had to do to win. WH played a great game one of the hardest ive played in awhile. I hope #42 gets better he is a great football player on both sides of the ball. Jose will be ok he's the toughest kid i know and will be back as soon as possible. I give my respect to WH i hope they can win out and with some luck make the playoffs. Great game last night both defense and offense manned up and accepted the challenge and i know we can keep it up. Great job WH good luck O and GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater: WE DID IT!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Owls on the win last night. No surprise to me. This Owl team may be putting it together at the right time. Most of the Owl teams the past few years have already hit full stride this time of the season. This years team has overcame several obstacles thru out the year and seem to be jelling as a team. Good luck to SC rest of the season. Finish strong.

Congrats to the Owls on the win last night. No surprise to me. This Owl team may be putting it together at the right time. Most of the Owl teams the past few years have already hit full stride this time of the season. This years team has overcame several obstacles thru out the year and seem to be jelling as a team. Good luck to SC rest of the season. Finish strong.

I think you are right Chair about this team jelling at the right time. They seem to be putting it together. The coaches have developed depth which was a big concern the first of the year. If they keep improving they can have a very successful year.