Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

Im a Mcnairy fan and i have seen both teams play. Both teams are talanted and real good, but Im going to have to pick Hardin Co. in this one. They have one of the best defensives iv seen in a while with a linebacker who leads west tn in tackles. They also have a real good running game to go along with above average passing game. They also have a reciever #5 i think it was everytime he got the ball he about took it to the house on us. Adamsville have a pretty good offense with and pretty good defense and have some good play makers. But when it comes down to it I think Hardin Co wins this 28-12.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i will count the people right after i count up all the points we put on your 2a squad. The question is can yaw stop a running back who rushed for over 200 yards against a 5a defense last week? And oh yeah tell AJ Damron to have his helmet strapped up tight cause he is gonna get popped all night. hehehehehe?

Like I said earlier they beatem in JR pro, beat em Jr high, and I believe they can beat them agian!

OOOh that 5A defence that has won 2 games!! And has given up more point than they have scored!

We stopped a D1 prospect last week, we'll do our best with what yall got!

As far a AJ goes I think he can take care of himself! You'll have to catch him first!!

This will be a tough game no dought, so please keep overlooking us we like it! :D

Hardin Co. wins 28-6. Hardin Co. is bigger and faster, and Adamsville has never played in front of a crowd like they will see Friday. It's just gonna be too much. Like i said earlier 5a vs 2a. Fairly tale ends Friday

Like I said , it will take a special effort to win! But I don't think you give HC a 20 point win on the size of the stadium! As far as pressure goes, the crowd at the Mcnairy game had as many as will be there Friday night ( we just didn't have seats for everybody)! No fairy tales here, these boys here beat you in JR pro, beat you in JR high, and I personally think they'll beat you in Highschool.

Tell them boys to strap up tight and come hungry, we feed a steady dose of silver helments!

Adamsville 18 - HC 12

I am neutral in this and have not seen either team play. I know there are both undefeated and enjoying great years. But 20 points is alot of points to i don't know may be right. Good luck to both teams!

Ok here's my say on it.. Both teams are alike I think, they both have strong defenses and both have great play makers at LB in Steven Rich for HC and Josh Carroll for aville. I don't know about Aville's front seven as a whole but HC has been pretty stout this year and I think is the key for a HC win. I saw on a post somewhere that the Cards secondary had a little trouble with TCA but I think HC may have struggled a bit againist Dyer.I don't know that much about Aville's offense but I do know they have Damron who is a playmaker, I think he plays QB a little to right? On HC's side they have a stand out player in Coty Eanes who needs to have the ball in his hands. As far running game goes I think HC is still spliting time with Tidwell and Avilla and both do a pretty good job. I'm not sure who aville's RB is or how he has done so far someone fill me in on that. But anyways if HC can play the game they want in pound the ball and make the big plays when they need to I think they win this game.

Aville-13

HC-26

I do think Rich has a big game like he did last Friday, he had at least 10 tackles and 2 pick 6's of 93 and 86 yds he's the real deal.

There is not much to be said about this game. Yes, both Teams have a great defense and a good offense. Yes, both teams will be under a lot of pressure (Even though HC has a chance to lose to a 2A school. Kinda seems like they should be more worried than Adamsville.) And yes, both teams are undefeated. In my eyes, it will come down to who has more heart, who wants it more, and who believes the most in themselves and their teammates. As for stats, I don't believe they mean a thing when it comes down to it. They're just numbers, and from what I can tell, they are just about the same for both teams. But, like I said before, stats don't really mean anything. It's all about preparation, dedication, and those key plays. My final predication though, and I'll base this on the fact that Adamsville just has more heart and more will, is

Adamsville : 18

Hardin County : 12

This game is kinda a lose lose for HC.. You win and everyone says well you were suppose to beat them.. You lose then all heck breaks loose.. I don't think Adamsville will out prepare or coach HC and thats not saying Coach Gray an his staff aren't good I just think Coach Mac has been around along time an he will make sure his guys are ready, not that I think that will be a problem though I mean come on it's HC vs Aville we dont like to lose to yall at anything period.

p.s.-Who is yalls starting RB?

p.p.s.- I'm writing all this from my phone so if i have misspelled anything my bad

Its gonna take a little more than heart and effort for Adamsville to win this game, and HC is not overlooking anyone. They have had this game circled on there schedule all year long. I have talked to some players and they have told me they dont care if they win another game this year as long as they beat the h*ll out of yaw. A-ville yaw have a good team and yaw are off to the best start in school history, but HC will come to play and they will dominate this game.

Its gonna take a little more than heart and effort for Adamsville to win this game, and HC is not overlooking anyone. They have had this game circled on there schedule all year long. I have talked to some players and they have told me they dont care if they win another game this year as long as they beat the h*ll out of yaw. A-ville yaw have a good team and yaw are off to the best start in school history, but HC will come to play and they will dominate this game.

You sure talk a lot of crap for a girl!!

I was wondering how large are both teams ( number of players on the football team) I was thinking maybe depth might be an issue especially on defense if that is both teams specialty help me out your game is a Big Ones pick this week. Intuition tells me that a 2a vs a 5a is a no brainer when both come in undefeated. I really thought that TCA would win last week even though I went with Adamsville for my pick last week so what do I know? :roflol:

There is no doubt that both teams are very talented. The defenses are very stingy and like to get after people. Adamsville is not supposed to beat a 5a school but then again it has happened before. If you overlook us we will bite you. Damron is not the only playmaker we have on this team so go ahead and focus on him. All of our kids strap it up tight every week because they like to hit as well. I think this bunch has what it takes to pull off the upset and come bac across the river with a victory, but it will tak by far the best game they have layed so far this year. Good luck and come on out to support your Adamsville Cardinals.