Henry County vs Clarksville

GHS59

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all:

I know most of you guys don't want to come off as cocky and I've come to expect that from the majority of Henry County fans, but the pink elephant is still in the middle of the room. What pink elephant you ask? ... You already know what I am talking about.

Yes ... it's one game at a time and that is the best way to look at it ... but from my perspective ... your district just doesn't have the horses to run with you guys. Yes ... you guys will have a bulls eye on your back ... but it doesn't matter really. HC's 'C' game will be better then your whole districts 'A' game in most cases. It's as plain as the nose on your faces. The level of competitioin in District 10 isn't up to the task yet. If this district set-up remains, then I suspect a couple to a few may raise the level of their play to give you guys some competition in the future. Throw in the recent history of success and the confidence that comes with winning at a high level plus the intimidation you guys have over the District 10 schools as a result of that success does the rest. You guys will be undefeated come playoff time and sitting pretty.

I hope no one gets hurt and you guys come into the playoffs in top form. Watching from Memphis ... kwc. :thumb:

Hi all:

I know most of you guys don't want to come off as cocky and I've come to expect that from the majority of Henry County fans, but the pink elephant is still in the middle of the room. What pink elephant you ask? ... You already know what I am talking about.

Yes ... it's one game at a time and that is the best way to look at it ... but from my perspective ... your district just doesn't have the horses to run with you guys. Yes ... you guys will have a bulls eye on your back ... but it doesn't matter really. HC's 'C' game will be better then your whole districts 'A' game in most cases. It's as plain as the nose on your faces. The level of competitioin in District 10 isn't up to the task yet. If this district set-up remains, then I suspect a couple to a few may raise the level of their play to give you guys some competition in the future. Throw in the recent history of success and the confidence that comes with winning at a high level plus the intimidation you guys have over the District 10 schools as a result of that success does the rest. You guys will be undefeated come playoff time and sitting pretty.

I hope no one gets hurt and you guys come into the playoffs in top form. Watching from Memphis ... kwc. :thumb:

Haha...gotta love kwc always keeping Memphis in the mix. Man I hope we meet up with Melrose in the playoffs. By FAR, my favorite game each of the last 4 years, even the 1 we lost.

Haha...gotta love kwc always keeping Memphis in the mix. Man I hope we meet up with Melrose in the playoffs. By FAR, my favorite game each of the last 4 years, even the 1 we lost.

Well 3nout ... even Stevie Wonder can see how dominant you guys are this year in your new district. As far as who your team may face comming from Memphis ... well, that's a whole different topic altogether.

Clarksville and Springfield and Dickson are not worthy to be in the same presence of the Patriots.

Upon what do you base such a strong and arrogant comment? I thought Springfield was a very solid team, despite their record. Dickson looks to be a good team, and Clarksville is this week, and to my knowledge, the game has yet to be played.

Well 3nout ... even Stevie Wonder can see how dominant you guys are this year in your new district. As far as who your team may face comming from Memphis ... well, that's a whole different topic altogether.

It is always good to see you on our thread, because that means playoffs are right around the corner. Who will win the East-Mitchell game, and can East get in the playoffs under the new structure with a 3-7 record?

Clarksville and Springfield and Dickson are not worthy to be in the same presence of the Patriots.

Upon what do you base such a strong and arrogant comment? I thought Springfield was a very solid team, despite their record. Dickson looks to be a good team, and Clarksville is this week, and to my knowledge, the game has yet to be played.

That is what I was thinking when reading that statement regardless of how true/untrue it is.....

It is always good to see you on our thread, because that means playoffs are right around the corner. Who will win the East-Mitchell game, and can East get in the playoffs under the new structure with a 3-7 record?

Red Warrior:

If East is going anywhere in the playoffs then they HAVE TO BEAT MITCHELL this Friday or they can pack their gear in Moth Balls. They have already lost to fellow District 16 teams White Station [D-16, 6A], and Melrose [D-16, 5A]. District 16 is rather tricky to figure out because of how it is copmrised of 3-6A and 4-5A teams. I don't even want to go into it. Can they get in @ 3-7 ... I think they can if they beat Mitchell. I picked East to win this game. Go to the provided link to see the rest of who I think wins the Big Games in Memphis ... Week 7.

Red Warrior:

If East is going anywhere in the playoffs then they HAVE TO BEAT MITCHELL this Friday or they can pack their gear in Moth Balls. They have already lost to fellow District 16 teams White Station [D-16, 6A], and Melrose [D-16, 5A]. District 16 is rather tricky to figure out because of how it is copmrised of 3-6A and 4-5A teams. I don't even want to go into it. Can they get in @ 3-7 ... I think they can if they beat Mitchell. I picked East to win this game. Go to the provided link to see the rest of who I think wins the Big Games in Memphis ... Week 7.

Howdy kwc! Like Red Warrior, I always enjoy seeing you show up on our threads this time of year. I think you guys in Region 16 are no doubt one of the toughest to play in. I have a feeling that Melrose, East, Mitchell, Whithaven and White Station are all really good teams. It will be interesting to see how you guys do in the playoffs. But as for us, we have Clarksville this week and we need to keep our focus there, and there only! :roflolk: