Waverly @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden obviously didn't play their best ball of the season in the 1st half of last night's game. I'm sure Coach Ward & Company will stress that very important this week in practice. Waverly seemed like a team that didn't want to be on the field against Harpeth last night according to sources. Coach Graves is going to have his work cut out for him to get his players rolling in a positive direction against the Lions.

I think if Coach Graves can get his team up for any game this year it would be this one. Long time bitter rivals and being Camden's homecoming once again are good motivators. I believe Waverly pulls out the stops to try to make this a ballgame. Hopefully, with Coach Ward's half-time "pep" talk still ringing in their ears, the Lions stay focused and buckle down here as we head to the end of the season. Let's get it done boys....Go LIONS!

Hey Camden fans I think we are all praying for a Milan---Camden showdown. If that happens does anyone know where the game would be played, if both teams remain undefeated. Good luck the rest of the season

It would all depend upon bracket placement...no way to know until the end of the season. Lotta games to play before then though.

Well it's that time of year again. Never thought that Waverly would have a record like they do. Always thought they had talent to compete with everybody in this area. I will have to say that they will play inspired football if they can get a few TO's early from Camden.....BUT....I don't see that happening. This one gonna be bad, REAL BAD! Camden Homecoming Slaughter.

Waverly 6

Camden 47

Hey Lions, Friday you dine on Tiger....Dinner is served! :D