Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

66 you just need to get off our boards. I have been following the district this season and my beloved Jackets. All I have seen from you is put Spring Hill on a pedestal they do not deserve. Back in the late 80s early 90s Spring Hill football was something to be proud of. You guys had some great teams, but now that program has lost all it stands for. You got an arrogant coach and you can tell that has translated onto the field with the players. To come on here and make comments and put down a team who played you 10-9 at halftime, in which you only beat by 2 TDs, what does that make Spring Hill? Oh did I mention their all-state running back/linebacker was not playing, and I believe they their best defensive player got in trouble in school and could not play either. So you didn't play the best Fairview had to offer and you only won by 2 TDs. So go over to the Spring Hill boards, stay off Fairview's and get ready for your 1st round playoff exit.

Whoa their JA,

I have never put down the Fairview team. Show me the posts where I put down Fairview. You can't.

And I have never put SH on a pedestal. Show me. You can't.

Are you referring to my "mercy rule" comment? That was just to correct the poster that the mercy rule (continuous clock) doesn't start til the 2nd half and it doesn't. :popcorneater:

It would make me very happy if Fairview beats Giles :roflol: , but this is an opinion board and "I don't think that will happen".

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66 you just need to get off our boards. I have been following the district this season and my beloved Jackets. All I have seen from you is put Spring Hill on a pedestal they do not deserve. Back in the late 80s early 90s Spring Hill football was something to be proud of. You guys had some great teams, but now that program has lost all it stands for. You got an arrogant coach and you can tell that has translated onto the field with the players. To come on here and make comments and put down a team who played you 10-9 at halftime, in which you only beat by 2 TDs, what does that make Spring Hill? Oh did I mention their all-state running back/linebacker was not playing, and I believe they their best defensive player got in trouble in school and could not play either. So you didn't play the best Fairview had to offer and you only won by 2 TDs. So go over to the Spring Hill boards, stay off Fairview's and get ready for your 1st round playoff exit.

Whoa their JA,

I have never put down the Fairview team. Show me the posts where I put down Fairview. You can't.

And I have never put SH on a pedestal. Show me. You can't.

Are you referring to my "mercy rule" comment? That was just to correct the poster that the mercy rule (continuous clock) doesn't start til the 2nd half and it doesn't. :popcorneater:

It would make me very happy if Fairview beats Giles :thumb: , but this is an opinion board and "I don't think that will happen".

Give 66 a lil break! SH Doesn't have a game this week and this board is the only way he knows how to relieve stress :roflol:

HEY MIKE, I NEED TO BORROW YOUR SERVICES IF ESPN WILL LET YOU TAKE A LITTLE TIME OFF. BEING YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT TALENT, WHEATHER A KID CAN PLAY DI BALL OR NOT, OR MAYBE YOU HAVE THAT PSYCHIC THING GOING ON :popcorneater: EITHER WAY I NEED YOUR SERVICES. TELL ME SOMETHING MIKE BEFORE I GET OFF THIS, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN HURT PRETTY BAD BY THIS WALLACE KID? OR HAS JEALOUSY CREPT INTO YOUR HEART? MAYBE HE TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIED OR TOOK YOUR POSITION ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD, YOU DID PLAY FOOTBALL RIGHT? GIRLS ARE GOING TO COME AND GO ALL YOUR LIFE BUT FOOTBALL FOR MOST OF US WE HAVE ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME AND FOR SOME KID TO TAKE AWAY SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD HAS TO HURT. I WRITE THIS ONLY BECAUSE I SEE IT IN YOUR MESSAGES, ANYTIME THERE'S A WRITING ABOUT GCHS AND THIS WALLACE KID'S NAME POPS UP YOUR ALWAYS SLAMMING HIM. THE COACHS ARE GOING TO PUT THE BEST KID IN EACH POSITION THAT HELPS THEM WIN GAMES AND EVIDENTLY ITS WORKED. TWO THINGS FOR YOU MIKE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU. 1. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME, 2. LET IT GO OR IT WILL DESTROY YOU.

GCHS BY THREE TOUCHDOWNS. WEATHER A FACTOR FOR FRIDAY.

TOP 10 REASONS SOMEONE IS A HATER

10 He lives a boring existence.

9 All 12's girlfriends are reeally hot!

8 Way too many splinters from days on the bench.

7 He's been banned under 6 different ID's.

6 He has no clout on the LSU board!

5 12 took his favorite position.

4 No job openings at the Psychic Friends Network.

3 He can't get an autograph to sell on Ebay.

2 His girlfriend always talks about 12.

1 He can't stuff a beaver!

Its all in fun people :popcorneater:

TOP 10 REASONS SOMEONE IS A HATER

10 He lives a boring existence.

9 All 12's girlfriends are reeally hot!

8 Way too many splinters from days on the bench.

7 He's been banned under 6 different ID's.

6 He has no clout on the LSU board!

5 12 took his favorite position.

4 No job openings at the Psychic Friends Network.

3 He can't get an autograph to sell on Ebay.

2 His girlfriend always talks about 12.

1 He can't stuff a beaver!

Its all in fun people :?

Love it. Going to be Hard to top that! :popcorneater::thumb::?

Ok.......... If the comedy acts are over,give me a realistic spread on this game.

Weather will be a factor.

Sources say this Fairview team was incomplete last week.

Word is they have some big time players back,will it make a difference?

Can Giles play in the rain or is Page that good? Strike that , Page is Good, so can Giles

play in the rain?

What are the odds of an upset?

I look for Fairview to be better than expected but think Giles will still run away late.

Good luck to both teams.

HEY MIKE, I NEED TO BORROW YOUR SERVICES IF ESPN WILL LET YOU TAKE A LITTLE TIME OFF. BEING YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT TALENT, WHEATHER A KID CAN PLAY DI BALL OR NOT, OR MAYBE YOU HAVE THAT PSYCHIC THING GOING ON :shock: EITHER WAY I NEED YOUR SERVICES. TELL ME SOMETHING MIKE BEFORE I GET OFF THIS, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN HURT PRETTY BAD BY THIS WALLACE KID? OR HAS JEALOUSY CREPT INTO YOUR HEART? MAYBE HE TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIED OR TOOK YOUR POSITION ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD, YOU DID PLAY FOOTBALL RIGHT? GIRLS ARE GOING TO COME AND GO ALL YOUR LIFE BUT FOOTBALL FOR MOST OF US WE HAVE ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME AND FOR SOME KID TO TAKE AWAY SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD HAS TO HURT. I WRITE THIS ONLY BECAUSE I SEE IT IN YOUR MESSAGES, ANYTIME THERE'S A WRITING ABOUT GCHS AND THIS WALLACE KID'S NAME POPS UP YOUR ALWAYS SLAMMING HIM. THE COACHS ARE GOING TO PUT THE BEST KID IN EACH POSITION THAT HELPS THEM WIN GAMES AND EVIDENTLY ITS WORKED. TWO THINGS FOR YOU MIKE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU. 1. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME, 2. LET IT GO OR IT WILL DESTROY YOU.

GCHS BY THREE TOUCHDOWNS. WEATHER A FACTOR FOR FRIDAY.

Hahahaha :twisted: Your foolishness makes me laugh. He has in no way ever harmed me or done me wrong. I don't have a problem with him playing QB...Why would I? He's done an outstanding job at GCHS. Without him I highly doubt we would've been as successful as we have been in the last 3 years.

The thing that bothers me is giving a kid such hype, when in the end he's not going to reach the goal you all are setting for him. You all are more or less getting his hopes up on here by sucking up to him. Oh well I don't hate the game, I run it. :o