Maryville at Farragut

FBEmeritus

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I repeat. Farragut has simply been CHEATED out of this game. The corrupt zebras have not allowed Farragut to make any plays on offense in the 2nd half at all. Every time Farragut makes a play the refs snuff it out. This flat out sucks ! If I were a Maryville fan I'd be embarrassed to have it just given to my team.

Are you there?

I repeat. Farragut has simply been CHEATED out of this game. The corrupt zebras have not allowed Farragut to make any plays on offense in the 2nd half at all. Every time Farragut makes a play the refs snuff it out. This has kept Farragut's defense on the field the whole 2nd half and cause them to get tired. This flat out sucks ! If I were a Maryville fan I'd be embarrassed to have it just given to my team.

How is throwing 2 INt cheating? :thumb:

I repeat. Farragut has simply been CHEATED out of this game. The corrupt zebras have not allowed Farragut to make any plays on offense in the 2nd half at all. Every time Farragut makes a play the refs snuff it out. This flat out sucks ! If I were a Maryville fan I'd be embarrassed to have it just given to my team.

Are you there?

Yeah, I'm here MHScheaters.

I repeat. Farragut has simply been CHEATED out of this game. The corrupt zebras have not allowed Farragut to make any plays on offense in the 2nd half at all. Every time Farragut makes a play the refs snuff it out. This has kept Farragut's defense on the field the whole 2nd half and cause them to get tired. This flat out sucks ! If I were a Maryville fan I'd be embarrassed to have it just given to my team.

How is throwing 2 INt cheating? :thumb:

The cheating occurred the whole game prior to the interceptions. This caused the Farragut defense to be on the field the whole 2nd half and kept the Farragut offense from getting any momentum.

im sorry im just not impressed at all with maryville. they simply look like an average middle of the road team. if Farragut ends up losing it will be because they lost it, not that maryville beat them. and this officiating doesnt help at all. simply horrendus.

Come on now! Great job rebs.

It comes down to coaching.