MR Football in3A

cub3

Toney is a very good RB, but I could name 10-15 RB's across the state of TN that would have great

numbers running behind Alcoa's big O-line. What's everyones thoughts on that?

My guess is Jaron Toney will break the TN record for most TD's in a season in the Championship game!

It would be classic for him to do it against Milan! :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toney is a very good RB, but I could name 10-15 RB's across the state of TN that would have great

My guess is Jaron Toney will break the TN record for most TD's in a season in the Championship game!

It would be classic for him to do it against Milan! :D:D

My guess would be that he better break it before the state championship..cause if its Milan he plays..it won't happen. He'll be lucky to get 1 TD against them.

My guess would be that he better break it before the state championship..cause if its Milan he plays..it won't happen. He'll be lucky to get 1 TD against them.

Toney Scored 5 TD's against Maryville.........Are you saying Milan is better than Maryville? :D

Toney Scored 5 TD's against Maryville.........Are you saying Milan is better than Maryville? :D

I saw Maryville play Oak Ridge and Catholic on TV, and it seemed like their defense played a lot of sophomores. Not to take anything away from Alcoa's running game (because it is great), but those sophomores were seeing their first varsity action.

BC, how do you think the Maryville/Alcoa game would've turned out if it was played 6, 7, 8 weeks later? :D:D

Then, heck, let's give it to the whole O-line! :D

ILuvsports: You're right. I can't count the # of times I thought he had been tackled just to see him running down the field.

No doubt Alcoa has best O-line in state. Well coached, disciplined, big, and nasty. The guys you have up front are awesome. How many come back next year?

Then, heck, let's give it to the whole O-line! :D

ILuvsports: You're right. I can't count the # of times I thought he had been tackled just to see him running down the field.

No doubt Alcoa has best O-line in state. Well coached, disciplined, big, and nasty. The guys you have up front are awesome. How many come back next year?

We return 2 starters on that O-line. Derek Evans, a junior, is probably our best lineman. He's about 6'2 270 and is a great guard. He'll probably get some big time looks next year. Our other returner will be J.T. Rankin, a sophmore, at center. He's started every game this season at center and has done an admirable job! We may be losing 4 key offensive lineman after this year, but these 2 will be a good foundation to build on for next year.

Toney will win 3A back. Gilbert will be a finalist (which is also a great honor) and is just one of those kids you want on your team.

Avery Williamson, Tyler Robinson, and OC Brown will be the finalist for lineman. I think AW will win this year. IMO, Avery is a top 5 player in all classifications. I would like to see AW and Tyler play together at KY. They play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Toney will win 3A back. Gilbert will be a finalist (which is also a great honor) and is just one of those kids you want on your team.

Avery Williamson, Tyler Robinson, and OC Brown will be the finalist for lineman. I think AW will win this year. IMO, Avery is a top 5 player in all classifications. I would like to see AW and Tyler play together at KY. They play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

The finalists for back should be:

Toney (Alcoa), Gilbert (Milan), & Dawson (Goodpasture)

The finalists for lineman should be:

Robinson (Alcoa), Williamson (Milan), Fitzgerald (Pearl-Cohn)

THAT'S MY STORY & I AM STICKING TO IT :popcorneater: