Hampton VS Unaka

dogbreath

ok thanks a buschel...them boys looked good on the court yesterday.

Thanks Rusty and I'll agree, Iwas impressed withour guys for our first game. You guys looked good as well and I look for some hard fought games this season. We had a couple to quit last week and its going to hurt our depth, we are going to be extremely young for the 8th grade. Should be a lotta fun however it goes

Hope you fellers beat Cosby and I truely think you will. Unaka football has definately improved..

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I noticed you guys only went about 6 or 7 deep but right now we are about the same way. We didnt really try to show alot yesterday, Just trying to get better each day and see how hard we can play defensively.

As for football I think they have a good shot at making the playoffs but deffinitely going to have to play lights out next week against Cosby because you know how it goes down there. You would get bad calls in a horseshoe game as long as the game is down there. But I thought Hampton ran the ball hard the other night and I am glad we came out and competed for the most part of the game much better improvement then over the past few meetings with you guys.

Coach RC

Yea I noticed you guys only went about 6 or 7 deep but right now we are about the same way. We didnt really try to show alot yesterday, Just trying to get better each day and see how hard we can play defensively.

As for football I think they have a good shot at making the playoffs but deffinitely going to have to play lights out next week against Cosby because you know how it goes down there. You would get bad calls in a horseshoe game as long as the game is down there. But I thought Hampton ran the ball hard the other night and I am glad we came out and competed for the most part of the game much better improvement then over the past few meetings with you guys.

Coach RC

You''l need to be at you're best because you are fairly even. I think you guys are just a tad better. You have a good passing game and I think you will be able to run againxt them. Thiose 2 things equals a win..Coach needs to calm um down a bit, I saw a few times where they could have been called for personal fouls. Those things will kill you in a tight game. Hopefully ,that was just a Hampton, unaka thing.

Coach RC

Good luck...you guys have improved.

JV Dogs 37 - Unaka 0

Good game to both sides.

Good going to the kids that don't get the ball much, way to pick it up and run with it. Bravo!!!

Wolf Wolf - Who let the dogs out - Wolf wolf

I spelled it that way so BassballAmerican could relate to how it sounds :thumb:

First sound it out:

Wo Wo lllllffffff {Wo lf} now put it togather WOLF WOLF WOLF

Great job I knew you could do it :thumb:

Correction: It was 34 - 0

Hampton isn't a bad baseball club. Coach Hardin has did a good job of working hard with their boys and they was close to making it into the regionals last year very much improved.

Coach RC

Yes, but they are an under average team. With the talent Unaka has this year, noone will touch them. I saw them play last year in the postseason, and i wasn't dissapointed. With the Peterson kid, Chambers, and Taylor kid. Come on now, we all know that those three can absolutely mash.