Marion County @ Whitwell

Bill#49

[.

OK Shorty... I apologize.. Didn't realize that I was dealing with Nostradamus here... Glad that you can see the future so well.. You should be able to see that no one from the North end of the Valley will be doing anything in football as far as "state" games... The Indians won one game out of 19 years and now they are world beaters.. Give me a break.

Joe is a talented young man and was very much a leader of the football team. However, there are others here that have that same ability to lead, they just haven't figured it out yet.. Don't be so quick to write us off after just one defeat... Sequatchie hasn't proven anything yet... Oh yeah, if you are gonna keep posting about Joe, please learn to spell his last name correctly.. I'm sure that he and his family would appreciate it... :thumb:

At the end of the Day the Indians won Marion lost. To say Seq hasnt proven anything ask Signal Mnt who gave them a better game. We did hold them to 29 points and had the lead with 3 min in the game. Was jasper ever in that game? Im just tired of hearing SOME Jasper folks making excuses, i guess there has to be alot made when a team that hasnt beat you in 19 years finally gets one. Thats just a terrible thought to think when you talk about the 09 season. The year Jasper lost to those Indians lol. I would be making excuses to. Best of luck for the rest of the year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: TTP, Old Pirate has made an attempt to learn you folkes a thing or 2, but figure yous can't be learned. A close TTP quote......" We (warriors) should never beat the Pirates cause they got all them athletes/studs".... Is that an EXCUSE...........? or...........a reason.....................? :!:

That isn't an excuse OP, that, sir is a fact!! How can we compete with all those afletes?? :thumb::shock: We were just lucky that yall weren't at your best that night and didn't execute :!:

Bill, Old Pirate predicts....... Hum lets sees here now. TTP says SP is 38 points better than Jasper (TTP quote, SP will beat Grace 85-0) which is 38 more than Jasper and

SP beat Whitwell 63-7

SP better than Jasper -38

Jasper better than Whitwell= 28

Jasper will play starters longer= 14

Jasper beats Whitwell 42-7

Purt near sure the Warriors will skin some Tigers come FryDay nite

Sorry Tiger folkes still gots work to do.

Didn't really say that the pirates were 38 points better than the warriors were. They are better, but they are also way more explosive and can score more points faster. Also, their younguns are just as fast as the upperclassmen. That means you will score more points than the Warriors, and MC scored 41 in the first half. The way Grace looked, SP will have 70 at the half, easily. This may be one that the jv needs to start. :shock: I do appreciate the time you took with your post though.

As for Whitwell...........................they will get smacked around friday night, unless of course MC fumbles a bunch. If Marion has to play four quarters with the tigers as Bill said ............they don't deserve to be in the playoffs................PERIOD. :!:dry.gif

TTP, Old Pirate is a wondering where all the jasper folkes are at. BigJ and a host of fellers seem to have vanished. The warriors appear and are rumored to have internal problems. OP was playing golf with a dad of a player and that is what he is a saying anyhow. Sometimes a few players can destroy the team. Hopefully they can close ranks and make a run late.

I'm still here OP... Glad your thinking about me though... :thumb: Anyway, worked 70 days straight 12 hours a day and then the family had a battle with that there mexican flu goin round so I haven't had time to get on. With that out of the way, the Warriors win big 38-14...

[

Joe is a talented young man and was very much a leader of the football team. However, there are others here that have that same ability to lead, they just haven't figured it out yet.. Don't be so quick to write us off after just one defeat... Sequatchie hasn't proven anything yet... Oh yeah, if you are gonna keep posting about Joe, please learn to spell his last name correctly.. I'm sure that he and his family would appreciate it... :blush:

Its all good. Bratt22 has always been complimentary of Joe through the years. I suspect he's one of many atheletes/coaches from other programs Joe became friends with. He spells our last name the way most people pronounce it........Between ours and the Guyears, we kept fans entertained through the years anticipating what announcers would call each family.

Marion will roll over Whitwell. Based on the jamboree results, Whitwell may keep it close for awhile. Marion looks healthy and focused to me right now.

ok...... dry.gif ..... I think we are safe now.... Done with all the Sequatchie/Whitwell & Sequatchie/Marion chatter now.....

Anyone know how healthy MC team is as of right now. I always like to ask before the game.

As far as I am aware Whitwell should be all go.... Except for John Terry. He was able to get out and play again at the SP game so i had figured that he would be playing last friday but he wasn't even dressed out.... Not sure if he hurt the knee again or if he just wasn't really ready to play at 100%.... So unfortunatly i have no idea about him... Everyone else should be good though.

Hopefully the rain will stop today and we can have a little bit of a dryer field than last week........ I'm sure it will be a mud pit either way. Warriors.... Dont be afraid of the mud.... You'll be covered friday night probably

Nick Wells, MC's best player, has been banged up all year. He has played though off and on. Brandon Gibbs got hurt last week, but I believe he went back in the game. Corpio Brock hurt his wrist last week, not to sure how serious it was. They may hold him out this week, but I havent heard one way or another. They will be good to go, you wont here any excuses here like you haven heard all week from the pirates though. Remember kids......................Excuses are for losers!!!

That sucks for the Warriors.... Was he a senior? That's always the worst. I know alot of these kids wont ever play the game again so it's always a bad thing to see a senior having injuries and not getting to play a good season. Kind of like Whitwell's John Terry I mentioned above. I hate watching him on the sidelines b/c I know he likes to play and this is his senior year..... He was one of our "Big 'uns" too.

Bill, Old Pirate predicts....... Hum lets sees here now. TTP says SP is 38 points better than Jasper (TTP quote, SP will beat Grace 85-0) which is 38 more than Jasper and

SP beat Whitwell 63-7

SP better than Jasper -38

Jasper better than Whitwell= 28

Jasper will play starters longer= 14

Jasper beats Whitwell 42-7

Purt near sure the Warriors will skin some Tigers come FryDay nite

Sorry Tiger folkes still gots work to do.

Didn't really say that the pirates were 38 points better than the warriors were. They are better, but they are also way more explosive and can score more points faster. Also, their younguns are just as fast as the upperclassmen. That means you will score more points than the Warriors, and MC scored 41 in the first half. The way Grace looked, SP will have 70 at the half, easily. This may be one that the jv needs to start. :thumb: I do appreciate the time you took with your post though.

I'm still here OP... Glad your thinking about me though... :thumb: Anyway, worked 70 days straight 12 hours a day and then the family had a battle with that there mexican flu goin round so I haven't had time to get on. With that out of the way, the Warriors win big 38-14...

BigJ, Old Pirate is purt near sure TTP would considered that to be an excuse.....and TTP says excuses is for losers. :thumb: Now don'ts git mad at OP for jest repeating what TTP is a saying. :thumb:

Exspect this game to be a goodin, amungst kin folkes. Figure OP jest might attempt to sees part of this one cause OP needs to go to them ther ridges and git a bottle of that ther Ridge Moonshine, least ways OP's hound dog, ole blue likes it when the chill starts.

That sucks for the Warriors.... Was he a senior? That's always the worst. I know alot of these kids wont ever play the game again so it's always a bad thing to see a senior having injuries and not getting to play a good season. Kind of like Whitwell's John Terry I mentioned above. I hate watching him on the sidelines b/c I know he likes to play and this is his senior year..... He was one of our "Big 'uns" too.

He is a senior, and he will play but he has been getting hurt all year off and on. He and Muir were a great one two punch last year and I for one, was expecting big things from him this year. The year isn't over though and he is one of the few senior leaders on the team. To me, the game tonight comes down to turnovers. There is no way Whitwell stays in it unless they force turnovers, which has been a problem for the warriors all year. If Marion holds on to the ball, they will roll in this one..........33-12, looking at Boyd.