WHICH 1A PLAYER DOES THE MOST FOR HIS TEAM?

Dabeztndabiznez

If a guy is in 1A, doesn't play on both sides of the ball, and most, if not every special teams, he shouldn't even be mentioned here. If you are going to be successful in 1A, at any sport, you have to have your best athletes in the school on the the field, or court, at all times! JMHO.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a guy is in 1A, doesn't play on both sides of the ball, and most, if not every special teams, he shouldn't even be mentioned here. If you are going to be successful in 1A, at any sport, you have to have your best athletes in the school on the the field, or court, at all times! JMHO.

Tell'em SEVEN. Thats how we roll here in TC. IRONMAN :thumb:

Robert Herzog from Cosby. Best punt returner in the state and maybe the best receiver in 1A.

That's an interesting statement. So you've seen EVERY punt returner in the State? What did you think of Ricky Hord from Cascade?

This thread is dumb considering we have a Mr. Football thread with all the same names mentioned. Shut her down.

Actually who ever started the thread intended it to be about players that do the most for "their" team. That doesn't have to mean they are the best player in the region like the Mr. football award would indicate. But Herzog is much better than pujo will ever admit. If you put a Bulldog jersey on him he would be calling him "The next Reggie Wayne" or some crap. (What doesn't Herzog do for the Eagles is the real question.)

Actually ,you don't hear me or any of the Hampton people promoting anyone from Hampton. They have some kids with pretty impressive stats, just don't see a Mr Football. The best in the state in any position is pretty hard to come by. I really don't think Cosby has the best of anything.

Pujo,

This thread didn't ask for a Mr. Football pick now did it? I used to pull really hard for Hampton cause I like the way your boys always play, but dangit Pujo, ever since last season you've been a real terd! We could always get along with you guys in the years we got beat, but lord forbid us win one. :roflol: I'm sure there are a lot of kids at Hampton you could mention that "Do the most for their team" which is what this thread was entitled. And I can tell you one thing that I wouldn't do is get on here and talk about the kids you guys are proud of the way you do Robert. That crap's about to get old. Besides the fact the kid IS GOOD, regardless of what you think, he is a wonderful kid that doesn't deserve any flack from you. :thumb:

Pujo,

This thread didn't ask for a Mr. Football pick now did it? I used to pull really hard for Hampton cause I like the way your boys always play, but dangit Pujo, ever since last season you've been a real terd! We could always get along with you guys in the years we got beat, but lord forbid us win one. :roflol: I'm sure there are a lot of kids at Hampton you could mention that "Do the most for their team" which is what this thread was entitled. And I can tell you one thing that I wouldn't do is get on here and talk about the kids you guys are proud of the way you do Robert. That crap's about to get old. Besides the fact the kid IS GOOD, regardless of what you think, he is a wonderful kid that doesn't deserve any flack from you. :thumb:

I think you have something confised, I've never said anything bad about this kid.I don't get on here and belittle these kids. You are right ,this thread is about who does the most for the team. In that department, I'll agree with you , he carries you guys. But to say he is the best punt returner or receiver in the state,Thats probably a touch much.

Pujo,

This thread didn't ask for a Mr. Football pick now did it? I used to pull really hard for Hampton cause I like the way your boys always play, but dangit Pujo, ever since last season you've been a real terd! We could always get along with you guys in the years we got beat, but lord forbid us win one. :roflol: I'm sure there are a lot of kids at Hampton you could mention that "Do the most for their team" which is what this thread was entitled. And I can tell you one thing that I wouldn't do is get on here and talk about the kids you guys are proud of the way you do Robert. That crap's about to get old. Besides the fact the kid IS GOOD, regardless of what you think, he is a wonderful kid that doesn't deserve any flack from you. :lol:

I think you have something confised, I've never said anything bad about this kid.I don't get on here and belittle these kids. You are right ,this thread is about who does the most for the team. In that department, I'll agree with you , he carries you guys. But to say he is the best punt returner or receiver in the state,Thats probably a touch much.

Name another kid in 1A that has 5 kickoff or punt returns for td's this season when there has only been about 9 kicked to him cause everyone knows what happens when he does get it.

Name another receiver that can have 11 catches for 235 and 3 td's in ONE game while being double and triple covered all night. Hampton sure don't have a kid we would double cover. Ask any coach or DB who's TRIED to cover him if there is anyone better in1A.

You need to look at Kennan Holder of Huntingdon. This young man is unstoppable at RB. He dominates games from the tailback position. I will guarantee you that Huntingdon would not be looking at a run for the state championship without him.

Unstoppable??? :roflol: I know one D that would be up to the challenge of shutting him down....He probably is a good running back though aint taking nothing away from him

You need to look at Kennan Holder of Huntingdon. This young man is unstoppable at RB. He dominates games from the tailback position. I will guarantee you that Huntingdon would not be looking at a run for the state championship without him.

I agree with you. We are a smaller school and we play much bigger schools. He puts up a lot of yards and points every game and no matter who he plays. I havent saw a D stop him all year and im not sayin nobody can stop him but that would be one heck of a job for the Defense if your goin to stop Kennon Holder