Check it out!!!!! If the 3A playoffs were to start today.

Gerry Bertier

Pujo: you seem to have knowledge about Betsy. Peeking around the corner, CAK travels to Elizabethton next week. How do you see that match up?

This will be one heck of a game,really too close to call.Although I'm a big Hampton fan,and they have a big game that night, I'm very temped to slip over to Betsy.This one will be worth the price of admission.

We'd love to have you. If you do come then I'll buy you a "dawg & dope" :popcorneater:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo: you seem to have knowledge about Betsy. Peeking around the corner, CAK travels to Elizabethton next week. How do you see that match up?

This will be one heck of a game,really too close to call.Although I'm a big Hampton fan,and they have a big game that night, I'm very temped to slip over to Betsy.This one will be worth the price of admission.

We'd love to have you. If you do come then I'll buy you a "dawg & dope" :roflolk:

If I make it ,you've got a deal.

This is how I understand it. I will post all quads but i will start out with the Quad I am most familar with. First this is just a prediciton. Also i will First post seeding and then i will post the matchups.

I will post it like this-Team-W/L-Place in Div.-Schedule Rank.

1. Smith Co.-9-1- #1 D-103

2. Bledsoe Co.- 8-2-#1 D-74(Bledsoe would finish above Goodpasture because strength of Schedule)

3. Goodpasture-8-2-#1 D-94th

4. Seq. Co-7-3-#2 D-40th

5. Tyner-5-5-Upper Half-15th (Tyner would finish above Pearl Cohn because strength of Schedule)

6. Pearl Cohn-5-5-Upper Half-65th

7. Cannon Co.-5-5-Wild Card-33rd (Cannon would finish above East lit Strength of Schedule)

8. East Lit.-6-4-wild card-95th

Match Ups as follows

1. Smith vs East Lit

4. Seq Co. vs Tyner

3.Goodpasture vs Pearl Cohn

2. Blesoe Co. vs Cannon Co.

Note: Seeds 1-4 will host first round.

I will post the other Quads after farther research.

No one knows for sure how this breaks down, BUT:

wouldn't YORK play in the same quad as cannon and smith. and move TYNER or HOWARD to quad 2?

Besides. York is about an hour further than Tyner from anybody in that quad...

Again, WHO KNOWS?! alot of football left also...

Tyner is only 45 min from Seq. Co and Bledsoe Co. Also I got Howard not making the playoffs not getting in on a wild card, because Tyner will finish above Howard in there district. About York i got them missing the wild Card to cannon and not making the Playoffs. York will have to win one of there 2 remaining District games to knock Cannon out of the playoffs but i dont see that happening. I have York finishing 6-4, but losing to Cannon earlier in the season would give Cannon the edge into the playoffs. No one Knows for sure.

No one knows for sure how this breaks down, BUT:

wouldn't YORK play in the same quad as cannon and smith. and move TYNER or HOWARD to quad 2?

Besides. York is about an hour further than Tyner from anybody in that quad...

Again, WHO KNOWS?! alot of football left also...

York will definitely get in...at least as a wild card. I think they also will be in the mideast quad.

York is further East on the map than Tyner so they would go to the East and Tyner would go to the Mid-East Quad. York will get in the playoffs as a wild card with their 6 wins right now. They are safe.

Also ballpark, the quad you posed is incorrect. First East would get the # 7 seed in that scenario cause they have more wins than Cannon Co. That's how they determine the wild card seeds.

About York i got them missing the wild Card to cannon and not making the Playoffs. York will have to win one of there 2 remaining District games to knock Cannon out of the playoffs but i dont see that happening. I have York finishing 6-4, but losing to Cannon earlier in the season would give Cannon the edge into the playoffs. No one Knows for sure.

Cannon was going to be a qualifer for 3A even before they won last night over Smith. Any wildcard coming out of that district should be York. A York win over Smith Co. in week 10 could make them a qualifer and give Smith a wildcard. York and Smith should both make the play-offs. Still a LOT of football to be played before pairings are announced.

York is further East on the map than Tyner so they would go to the East and Tyner would go to the Mid-East Quad. York will get in the playoffs as a wild card with their 6 wins right now. They are safe.

Also ballpark, the quad you posed is incorrect. First East would get the # 7 seed in that scenario cause they have more wins than Cannon Co. That's how they determine the wild card seeds.

With Cannon beating Smith last night that puts cannon in the upper half not wild card, so East lit is still gonna be #8.

About York i got them missing the wild Card to cannon and not making the Playoffs. York will have to win one of there 2 remaining District games to knock Cannon out of the playoffs but i dont see that happening. I have York finishing 6-4, but losing to Cannon earlier in the season would give Cannon the edge into the playoffs. No one Knows for sure.

Cannon was going to be a qualifer for 3A even before they won last night over Smith. Any wildcard coming out of that district should be York. A York win over Smith Co. in week 10 could make them a qualifer and give Smith a wildcard. York and Smith should both make the play-offs. Still a LOT of football to be played before pairings are announced.

Yes York will make it either way but they will be in the east Quad. You are right york will still get a wild card and Knock someone off from the east Quad.