District 10AA - Who's on Top?

doctorno

Doctor, Morton, HSSportsNut - Long time since last post!

It may be a struggle right now, but the great thing about TSSAA basketball is not how well you play in Nov, Dec, Jan, but how you play at Tourney Time. Get everyone healthy - Improve every day - Keep hope alive. Remember a 7th seed East Lit team from several years ago...Revenge would be oh so sweet. And hopefully, keep the AD away from the PA's music list.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor, Morton, HSSportsNut - Long time since last post!

It may be a struggle right now, but the great thing about TSSAA basketball is not how well you play in Nov, Dec, Jan, but how you play at Tourney Time. Get everyone healthy - Improve every day - Keep hope alive. Remember a 7th seed East Lit team from several years ago...Revenge would be oh so sweet. And hopefully, keep the AD away from the PA's music list.

Mr. Gaither: long time no read. Welcome back! Yes, keeping hope alive here. I remember the 7 seed beating the 2 all too well, as I am sure you do too. A little revenge would be nice. The Lady Mustangs took one on the chin tonight from East Lit., but I thought the team actually played pretty well. We need to get Webb healthy - and quick. Again, I thought we had some nice momentum and chemistry going into the FRA game. A team is more than one player, but losing Webb has really hurt. No one wants to play more than she does.

One point of clarification: it looks like from your post that you are addressing "doctor, Morton and HSSportsnut" as one entity. Just so you'll be clear, that is NOT the case. Doctorno is no one's shadow. No discussions with myself under different names. Just the Dr. babbling on his own. Check the post logs if you need to. Now, if you do check the logs, you will notice some, shall we say, striking similarities between Morton and HSSportsnut. As "Laugh In" used to say "verrrrry interesting..." :)

Anyway, good to hear from you. And I agree with you on your wish for the music. THAT is something near and dear to me.... :)

Hope to see you at the CPA game Friday night (assuming we're not all snowed in)!

East Lit have 6 seniors. Coach cut two which was probably a huge mistake. one way i heard you can beat east is by pressuring the ball. they have no point guard. another way is by keeping someone on number35 at the bottom. did east beat lipscomb? and what ever happen to 25 on East Literature??? Is she hurt?

East Lit have 6 seniors. Coach cut two which was probably a huge mistake. one way i heard you can beat east is by pressuring the ball. they have no point guard. another way is by keeping someone on number35 at the bottom. did east beat lipscomb? and what ever happen to 25 on East Literature??? Is she hurt?

How funny. You are so sure about how many points Cousin scored and you don't know where "25" is?

:roflolk:

East Lit has the best team in district 10AA no one wants to give East Lit any credit they have the most talented team in the district with the best to post players in the city Kelli Cowan & Sharonda Brabson they have played together since freshman both have been starters and know it is payng off !

Doesn't Hillsboro still have the Harrison girl? I realize that you are talking about two posts but I would be hard pressed to to take either East Lit girl over her. They have done well though. It looks like it has paid off for those girls playing AAU together all these years. Somebody has done a good job with them.

I am not sure why you think no one is giving East Lit any credit. Go back and look at my December 8th post where I said that East Lit is in the driver's seat and the team to beat in 10-AA. It looks like it may be CPA and East Lit battling for the district number one seed if they both win out until the second to last game of the regular season where they face off again.

I am not sure why you think no one is giving East Lit any credit. Go back and look at my December 8th post where I said that East Lit is in the driver's seat and the team to beat in 10-AA. It looks like it may be CPA and East Lit battling for the district number one seed if they both win out until the second to last game of the regular season where they face off again.

Coachrus, you must have your schedules mixed up. CPA plays at East Lit on Tuesday Jan. 26th. and both teams will have FIVE district games remaining after that date. East Lit will still have Lipscomb, MLK, Hume Fogg, Whites Creek and Stratford left at that point. I still think it will still decide the regular season, but every game brings a chance at an upset. East Lit almost found that out last night