Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

Tucker, Mercer, and Kimble strap this Viking squad and roll into Wayne County and take the win. PC 36, WC 21. On another note, the Tucker kid potential Region MVP?

Tyler Rice is still the region mvp no doubt about it but if Perry county comes into Wayne County and beats them then you Perry county folks could start thinking he is the mvp. The wildcats are the number 2 ranked team in the state and will be still after friday night. Chase grahm is having a great year the best running back in the region. Dillon Warren is a powerhouse running back. Perry county will have no shot at stopping the Wayne county offence. Also goodluck covering A. Rice lol.

Wayne county 45

Perry county 14

Good luck hope for a injury free game :flower:

I know both boys well Tucker and T. Rice . As a QB well its real close not much difference except Tucker has around 600 yds rushing to go with 1780 yds passing. On defence well T. Rice doesnt play much Tucker #1 in mid-state with close to 100 tackles ( and is a beast doing it ) . In my opinion Tucker from Perry Co. hands down winner of the MVP this year . Good Luck to T. Rice after Friday I do like the kid , his little bro and dad .

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll telling you guys, big dose of reality is on its way but enjoy your utopia while you can

if waynesboro's secondary is anything like last year's PC is gonna drop a load of points on

you...Graham is a good back but not in the same class with Mercer...just a head's up

Hay ssssssss you just keep on picking us to loose and we will be ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you need to come to the game Friday and look at our secondary and you will see!!!!!!! And as for Graham or the other two Warren and Crews , well every one has there opinion and that other thing to!!! We will see on Friday (JUST A HEADS UP) :flower:

JUST A HEADS UP...I picked WC to Win...looks like a sure victory for PC now I guess?

ps has waynesboro played anybody this year with a winning record...all things considered

you are basing your powerhouse status on what? the 19 7 win over Lewis co at waynesboro

in the rain?

JUST A HEADS UP...I picked WC to Win...looks like a sure victory for PC now I guess?

ps has waynesboro played anybody this year with a winning record...all things considered

you are basing your powerhouse status on what? the 19 7 win over Lewis co at waynesboro

in the rain?

Yes, WC has played 1 team with a winning record. C'ville was 4-3 before last week. WC will have played the same schedule as C'wood except for a couple of games. WC has played a 4A team in Chester Co. WC can't do much about the schedule except play it. WC will win out though and beat 2 powerhouse teams in C'wood (5-3) ranked 9th, and PC (6-2) ranked 8th.

J. Tucker leading region in tackles, passing every catagory , and 2nd in rushing . I mean how could you argue the fact that he is this region's MVP . It is very likely he could finish season with 3000 yds passing/rushing and 130 tackles . Has anybody done that?

Tucker is a good ball player, after this week we will see what he can do. He has to stay focused and not get caught up in the hype, it has been a big rivalary for these two teams (in all sports) for several years. Tucker needs to keep his head on straight and he will come out with the upper hand.

I'll telling you guys, big dose of reality is on its way but enjoy your utopia while you can

if waynesboro's secondary is anything like last year's PC is gonna drop a load of points on

you...Graham is a good back but not in the same class with Mercer...just a head's up

Hay ssssssss you just keep on picking us to loose and we will be ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you need to come to the game Friday and look at our secondary and you will see!!!!!!! And as for Graham or the other two Warren and Crews , well every one has there opinion and that other thing to!!! We will see on Friday (JUST A HEADS UP) :thumb:

in the rain?

HUMMMMM Wayne Co. 8-0 Perry Co. 6-2 C'Wood 5-3 I think that all things considered we (WAYNE CO) might just be good this year!!! As for who we've played, the teams have played and didnt just come out and sit on the 50 and let us score at will. They all played ball and WC expected no less. Perry Co. and C"Wood will play ball also , and Wayne Co.will show up ready to carry the mail as they have the last 8 games!!!!!! SEE YA ON FRIDAY!!! :roflol: GO CATS!!!!! :?

J. Tucker leading region in tackles, passing every catagory , and 2nd in rushing . I mean how could you argue the fact that he is this region's MVP . It is very likely he could finish season with 3000 yds passing/rushing and 130 tackles . Has anybody done that?

You can argue the fact that his team is gonna end up 7-3 and Tyler Rices team will end up 10-0 . Rice is the reining mvp and should the best player from the best team should win it. And somebody said on here that chase gram isnt in the same class as dray mercer lol it is the other way around. Mercer would be the 3rd string running back in Wayne countys backfeild behind gram and warren. Sorry to ruin ur hopes p/c yall will be lucky if tucker and mercer come out of the game without a injury which i hope doesnt happen but it could

You can argue the fact that his team is gonna end up 7-3 and Tyler Rices team will end up 10-0 . Rice is the reining mvp and should the best player from the best team should win it. And somebody said on here that chase gram isnt in the same class as dray mercer lol it is the other way around. Mercer would be the 3rd string running back in Wayne countys backfeild behind gram and warren. Sorry to ruin ur hopes p/c yall will be lucky if tucker and mercer come out of the game without a injury which i hope doesnt happen but it could

Yeah, have heard all the head hunting comments coming out of WC, should be a good physical game. Hopefully both teams will leave injury free.

perry county has to win a game before this can be a football rivalry. i swear i don't understand all the talk about perry co having better players than wayne county. it's kinda crazy. the truth will come out friday. i have this weird feeling that the cats are beginning to get fed up with the lack of respect the team has got all year. that includes the coaches.

Tucker is a very good player and he has put up big numbers this year. The difference in his numbers at QB is that he has had to play the entire game in order for PC to win and Rice has not. The whole 1st string offense was pulled at half time against C'ville last Friday night. Graham, Warren, and Crews would all have big numbers if they had played more. WC offense has only played about 2 full games all year.

Tucker is a very good player and he has put up big numbers this year. The difference in his numbers at QB is that he has had to play the entire game in order for PC to win and Rice has not. The whole 1st string offense was pulled at half time against C'ville last Friday night. Graham, Warren, and Crews would all have big numbers if they had played more. WC offense has only played about 2 full games all year.

you have three non region games that you could have used to schedule some decent early

season competition....I guess its not your fault that Mt Pleasant and Lewis are having losing

seasons but the reality is sooner or later you will have to play somebody and prove you

deserve to be ranked the 2nd best team in the state, until then...? I am getting the

overwhelming impression that waynesboro fans think PC is a big patsy that shouldn't

be taken seriously...that rubs off on your team you know

you have three non region games that you could have used to schedule some decent early

season competition....I guess its not your fault that Mt Pleasant and Lewis are having losing

seasons but the reality is sooner or later you will have to play somebody and prove you

deserve to be ranked the 2nd best team in the state, until then...? I am getting the

overwhelming impression that waynesboro fans think PC is a big patsy that shouldn't

be taken seriously...that rubs off on your team you know

What Quality teams did PC play?