McMinn Co vs Ooltewah

Tribeguy12

YIKES!

The Cherokees storm the field as the mighty Owls have just had there wings clipped by a bunch of misfits from Athens. 9,000 fans are quite loud and overcome with joy as they actually start singing "JOY TO THE WORLD" we have finally beat a Benny Monroe team!!

I like your thinking TribeFan.............where are all the cherokee fans???? :huh:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tribefans Take:

Passing game - McMinn

Running game - Ooltewah

Defensive line - Ooltewah

Secondary - McMinn

Special Teams - ??

The two keys for McMinn to win in my opinion are protecting the QB and slow down the running game of the Owls.

Where do you come up with this stuff.....MCMINN has 1 tangible.........PASSING,that's it,period. That's only for now.if Reed would ever get his head out of his -.-.-...he would light you guys up,maybe friday night will be the night. SECONDARY:Owls have 3 out of 4 starters that have been there for 2 years and 1 thats been there since he was a freshman,SPECIAL TEAMS:Owls have a kicker that has be 1 of the best in the state since he was a freshman(played every game for going on 4 years),the only way MCMINN wins this game is by OWLS turning it over.I know,I say that every week,but OOLTEWAH hasn't played very well last 2 or 3 games and We still win by 4 tds and the only way people score are because of Ooltewah turnovers,that is a fact. Mcminn will play hard,Mcminn will hit us in the mouth,Mcminn will not give up until the whistle blows,Mcminn will only stop when the game is over,BUT.....Ooltewah takes it to whole new level!!!!! even,when Ooltewah is playing down or lack-luster football,OUR BRAND OF FOOTBALL IS FAST and FURIOUS,sometimes OUT of CONTROL!!!!! I'VE SEEN SOME OF OUR GUYS KNOCK THEMSELVES OUT(totally out in practice) and be mad as crazed dog,because trainers tell them practice is over,I have even seen Brady Reed get half his teeth knocked out playing baseball and guess what,he picked most of his teeth up and played(he's a qb in a linebackers body),you have young Ooltewah coaches that where there when cleveland won title after title,that help these young men stay focused because they have been there,ONE THAN ONCE.............after all that,Ooltewah fans bring a punch also,loud,non-stop click-clack,boom-boom,barn-storming attitude(friendly,but agressive).FRIDAY night will be electric!!!!! ATHENS always host well,Ooltewah always travels well,T.V.,.ESPN-RADIO,DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!...OH MY GOD..WHEWWwww!!!!! All,we need is Rick Flair to walk out and do the coin toss................ :huh:

I think Oooltewah is a little more talented than McMinn, and they have coaches with more seasoned experience. But after watching McMinn practice a couple of times this week and being around the players and coaches some, I think McMinn will upset the Owls.

NO FEAKIN' WAY! "Around the the players and coaches some" . . . are you one of the refs gettin' some dough for that back porch you need? Let's keep it fair now! Cheatin' is cheatin'!

Mcminn wins because of its PLAYERS... Yes i said it we have better players that Ooltewah does as a whole therefore we win, end of story...... GO TRIBE!!!!!

:roflol: You have got to be kidding :roflol: WOW...what is in the water up there,or are you drinking some homemade wine or home grown ta-backee? Oh,my god I can't wait til friday night.....

LETS GO OWLS! PLAYERS, COACHES, CHEERLEADERS, BAND, FANS, AND EVEN MAD PARENTS...LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME HELLACIOUS NOISE ON EVERY PLAY...EVERYBODY DO YOUR JOBS AND LETS SUPPORT THIS TEAM AND ITS COACHES NO MATTER WHAT PLAY IS CALLED...NO MATTER WHAT "D" IS CALLED...NO MATTER WHAT, AS A FAN IM GOING TO DO MY PART!!!

LET ME HERE YOU IF YOUR WITH ME OWLS FANS :excl::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: