Beech vs. Mt Juliet

tandem

I think it is pathetic that Gallatin fans are running their mouth on this thread. Pathetic, but with good reason. MJ should have beaten them by at least 14 more than they did and if Beech and Gallatin played again this year on a dry field, Beech would be comfortably running out the clock halfway through the fourth. By the way, beech didn't have a huge crowd, but they outnumbered gallatin fans by at least 150. What is it about gallatin fans always wanting to put down other teams players, facilities, coaches, fans, etc. Oh yeah, probably the same reason they say guys who drive huge trucks do so...they are overcompensating for something.

green wave= sad, sad people

P.s. I already told you about the "rumor" you are refering to. MJ will score 60 on beech. It has been in the works since the postgame handshake last year!

Now wait just a second big boy. Don't include all Gallatin fans in your assessment. Your anti-Gallatin comments have been noted since the Beech game. Personally I could care less about how torn up Beech's field was. It could not be avoided. Secondly, to whoever said "tractor pull in the endzone", just what are you talking about? Gallatin's endzones are not a muddy mess....go check it out. Now as for Mt Juliet beating Gallatin by 14 points....c'mon. Gallatin played toe to toe score for score up until 5 mins remaining. I was giving ya'll huge props leading up to this year. Senior dominated with good skill people. Whoever did those early season predictions were obviously ill informed. Another thing.....are you serious? Gallatin had twice the fan base that Beech brought...hahaha...it wasn't even close. Were you really at the game? Chances are very good that Gallatin/Beech/Hendersonville will meet again in the playoffs so we will see on the rematches. Of course that all depends on the wisdom of the TSSAA. (very sarcastically)

As for this game....I pick Mt Juliet. Beech will keep it close I suspect but Mt Juliet is underrated with a chip on their shoulder.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone is aware this game has been moved to Thursday night at 7! C'mon Bear fans, even though it's a weeknight, let's show up in droves and support our boys as they compete for a disctict title! GO BEARS!!!! :thumb:
I was afraid of that. Can't make it. My son has his last practice Thurs evening before his team plays in the championship game (Pee Wee football) Sick of the rain!!! Go BEARS!

Off topic a little, but I found this amazing. According to the Tennessean, nearly 1/3 of all teams that will make the playoffs in 5A have a non-winning record. Hillsboro (2-7) makes it as an automatic qualifier, while Hendersonville (6-3) has to get in as a wildcard. I assume Hillsboro would be higher seeded. JP II could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs. It's hard to believe that adults created this system.

Off topic a little, but I found this amazing. According to the Tennessean, nearly 1/3 of all teams that will make the playoffs in 5A have a non-winning record. Hillsboro (2-7) makes it as an automatic qualifier, while Hendersonville (6-3) has to get in as a wildcard. I assume Hillsboro would be higher seeded. JP II could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs. It's hard to believe that adults created this system.
Absolutely crazy!

But all teams receive a grape snow cone and a trophy.

Meanwhile the state office rakes in some serious cash.

Plus, Obama and Pelosi have approved this plan.

But all teams receive a grape snow cone and a trophy.

Meanwhile the state office rakes in some serious cash.

Plus, Obama and Pelosi have approved this plan.

guess no stimulous package for the TSSAA..... :thumb:

Does anyone know how the process works to get a game changed from Fri to Thur? I assume both coaches have to agree, but does the home coach make the final decision?, if one coach wants to change and the other doesn't what happens?, do the principals/ad's have to get involved?, is the tssaa involved?, what role do the officials play in making the call?.

Thank goodness the T$$AA changed the playoff format so that all of the deserving teams get in. Wait a minute.......

Does anyone know how the process works to get a game changed from Fri to Thur? I assume both coaches have to agree, but does the home coach make the final decision?, if one coach wants to change and the other doesn't what happens?, do the principals/ad's have to get involved?, is the tssaa involved?, what role do the officials play in making the call?.
I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure Beech would love to wait until Friday so the conditions our worse. That way Beech's defense would be able to stack 8 in the box and concentrate on the run only. It's gameday. Lets go BEARS!