Gallatin @ Hendersonville

runninblind

So you are say your starting running back throws money at women? Classy-and exactly what I expected from someone from Gallatin. And if you would have learned to read in high school, which is also something I anticipated did NOT happen, you would see I am from Mt. Juliet and not Hendersonville. I don't give two craps about anyone from Sumner County except maybe the best team in the county who hung it on us last night. Have fun in the first round because that will be were it ends for the wave.

Grow up.

I must have missed the reading section in the same english class that you apparently slept through then... Did you even read how your started your last post? "So you are say your"??? What does that even mean? Furthermore, where do you get off calling your mom a "woman"? And as to your "best team in sumner county''.... I do have a problem reading, so I didn't quite understand the scoreboard at the end of the Gallatin game..... Maybe you should explain it to me, since you are of a vastly higher intelligence having been educated in Wilson County....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness though... I think this is going to be a really close game, and I could see either team taking it. Hendersonville will definitely be ready to play. I hear that qb makes some plays. Now if there's one thing that has improved for Gallatin every week this year, it has been the quality of the secondary. I just hope that defense keeps it up. Unfortunately I'm gonna be in East TN this weekend, but I did get to go to that barn burner in MJ last night. Hopefully the weather won't be dreadful and a decent crowd will show up. Much love and GO GREEN WAVE!

As a Beech guy, we have seen both our Sumner Co. brethren up close and personal lately. Here is my take:

Both teams have big, physical lines. That should be a classic matchup and fun to watch. I will give the edge to Gallatin in skill players particularly in the speed department. I was not impressed with either team's passing game. However, as the folks from Gallatin have reminded me, both games were played in a mud hole at Beech. My guess is you may be playing in a mud hole again tonight. If HHS will keep the ball in their qb's hands that will neutralize some of Gallatin's athletic advantage with the skill guys. I would do my best to put the ball in his hands, get him on the edge and allow him to make plays. That is how they rallied to beat Riverdale. I don't think they can line up in the wing t and try to run right at Gallatin. My first thought would be to give Gallatin a slight edge, but the fact that it is at Paul Decker Field evens it up some. Other than games against Beech, Coach Hatfield has done a great job of getting his guys up for big games. I see this one as a low scoring affair with a turnover late determining the outcome. If a monsoon weren't predicted, I might drive over and check it out, it should be a great game.

"Fight, Fight Commandos!"

So you are say your starting running back throws money at women? Classy-and exactly what I expected from someone from Gallatin. And if you would have learned to read in high school, which is also something I anticipated did NOT happen, you would see I am from Mt. Juliet and not Hendersonville. I don't give two craps about anyone from Sumner County except maybe the best team in the county who hung it on us last night. Have fun in the first round because that will be were it ends for the wave.

Grow up.

I must have missed the reading section in the same english class that you apparently slept through then... Did you even read how your started your last post? "So you are say your"??? What does that even mean? Furthermore, where do you get off calling your mom a "woman"? And as to your "best team in sumner county''.... I do have a problem reading, so I didn't quite understand the scoreboard at the end of the Gallatin game..... Maybe you should explain it to me, since you are of a vastly higher intelligence having been educated in Wilson County....

I went to schole in Summer Couty for 7 years and then I went to Willson for 8 more. I wood say both schole sistems are bout the same. I am lots smarter than I used to be

What has happened to the game field at BHS? I remember it always being on of the best kept in the county? I know that middle TN has had a tremendous amount of rain, so is that the problem? Anyway, from a former Buc, good luck to night Hville.

The field was in great shape when the season opened and for the first home game against Station Camp. Then three straight home games either immediately after or during rain plus two middle schools using the field for their games. The field never had a chance to rest and recover from the rain. Welcome to sports facilities in Sumner County.

IMO, the posters on here that are so quick to criticize BHS's field may want to know all the facts. Yes, I know other high schools have to share their field's with the local middle schools, but I doubt during that stretch of rain those fields were as overused as Beech's. I also know that Coach Crabtree and staff did everything they could to make the field as playable as possible.

This game just got bigger. A Gallatin win and Mt. Juliet still wins district, Gallatin 2nd, Beech 3rd, and H-ville 4th. In 5A Gallatin and Beech both go as 2,3 seeds while H-ville goes as wildcard. H-ville wins gives Beech district title, Mt. Juliet 2nd, H-ville 3rd and Gallatin Wildcard. So it is all or nothing for either team. A win means at least 2 home games in the playoffs a loss means NO home games in the playoffs. Not that it wasn't already a big game. Should increase the crowd size. Weather calling for 100% chance of rain and wind gusts between 25-30 mph according to noaa.gov.

You are absolutely correct...this game is extremely huge when factoring in the playoff possibilities. Also judging by the radar this game is going to be played in a flood. That means a lot of ground game and very little passing. Which I think favors the wing-t and its deception. Usually in games like this the special teams play a huge part. Gallatin can not afford the turnovers like they had in the Beech game if they want to win. Crowd will be down due to the rain but the emotions will run high. I look for a very close low scoring game.

My nephew is a Senior starting RB for Hendersonville so I, needlessly to say, am pulling for H'ville, however in light of the recent news regarding Coach Lassiter and his family I hope the boys at Gallatin play their heart out for him tonight. Good luck Gallatin my prayers are with each and everyone of you and Coach's family.

My intention was to get on this thread and rile up an unintelligent Gallatin fan, and although there seems to be a surplus of such supply, I never expected squosh to make it as easy as it was. Squosh, YOU are what is wrong with high school football and websites like these. You spout off at the mouth not even knowing your intention or target, you think you know everything about football but I don't even have to ask--I know that the most football you could have possibly every played was pee wee, and possibly fantasy. Please, stay in the stands, off the message boards, and in a book. You will help us all out and drastically improve the image of the Gallatin fanbase if no one has to listen or read what you have to say because trust me, we are all far worse off every time you login.

By the way, only an idiot could have watched the Gallatin-Beech game and concluded that Gallatin was really the better team. Oh look, you just proved my point. Let's face it, the better team doesn't always win. I don't really think Beech is better than MJ, they just outplayed and caught more breaks last night. But they are close. They are, however, most CERTAINLY a better team than Gallatin.

My intention was to get on this thread and rile up an unintelligent Gallatin fan, and although there seems to be a surplus of such supply, I never expected squosh to make it as easy as it was. Squosh, YOU are what is wrong with high school football and websites like these. You spout off at the mouth not even knowing your intention or target, you think you know everything about football but I don't even have to ask--I know that the most football you could have possibly every played was pee wee, and possibly fantasy. Please, stay in the stands, off the message boards, and in a book. You will help us all out and drastically improve the image of the Gallatin fanbase if no one has to listen or read what you have to say because trust me, we are all far worse off every time you login.

By the way, only an idiot could have watched the Gallatin-Beech game and concluded that Gallatin was really the better team. Oh look, you just proved my point. Let's face it, the better team doesn't always win. I don't really think Beech is better than MJ, they just outplayed and caught more breaks last night. But they are close. They are, however, most CERTAINLY a better team than Gallatin.

I have seen the "Big Games" (Gallatin-Beech, Hendersonville-Beech, Gallatin-Mt. Juliet and Beech-Mt. Juliet) and there is no way you can make an assessment of who's better by watching one of those games. Your quote about Beech, "They are, however, most CERTAINLY a better team than Gallatin." is quite rediciulous!! They beat Beech on their own mud bowl. My take from the game is that it could have been worse!! Gallatin did the unthinkable, they SHUTOUT and explosive Beech offense. What a district!! 4 teams that are playoff bound.