Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

I am in total agreement with the last half your statement. The first half of course is BS. Try going back and reading again. Try starting at the beginning this time.

more specifics please, remember I am from Rutherford Co, and probably not as smart as you are.

That was in reponse from pmama. Randymc you have proved to me you weren't there when you stated we were on the verge of getting blown out. You were a dropped pass away from going down late in the game. Don't know where you got the smarter thing. I never mentioned or compared education between Wilson and Rutherford county. In fact I have 2 kids going to Rutherford county schools.

I guess you love being wrong. If its about Oakland, randymc is all over it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in total agreement with the last half your statement. The first half of course is BS. Try going back and reading again. Try starting at the beginning this time.

more specifics please, remember I am from Rutherford Co, and probably not as smart as you are.

That was in reponse from pmama. Randymc you have proved to me you weren't there when you stated we were on the verge of getting blown out. You were a dropped pass away from going down late in the game. Don't know where you got the smarter thing. I never mentioned or compared education between Wilson and Rutherford county. In fact I have 2 kids going to Rutherford county schools.

There is a nice little "quote" feature so we can figure out what you refer too, it causes less confusion. I was there, no worries. Would you admit that had OHS scored to go up 26-7 late in the 3rd, MJHS would have been on the verge of getting blown out? Obviously I know that the 2 dropped TDs in the endzone would have put us behind, but I have no doubt we could have driven the ball down the field for a FG or TD with more than half a quarter left. Heck, we drove it down the field, right down your throat, like I said would be the gameplan, and everyone in the stands on on the field knew we were going to do that on the last drive and MJ still couldn't stop us.

Again I will say that there is really no comparison between wc and rc. No disrect, just facts.

District 9 has one good 6A team, the other two are bad. I say good, but still way behind rutherford or williamson county 6A teams. Just telling it as it is. MJ had a good season (and congratulations on that), but I'm afraid its about as good as it is going to get.

OK I feel better now. I just had to vent and because no one from MJ ever gets on here to vent with I had to stir you all up. Thanks for hanging with me. Good luck i'm actually pulling for you all. If you win it all it kinda makes us look a little better. Don't forget Veterans day. SEMPER FI

Did you go take a Zanax?

I guess you love being wrong. If its about Oakland, randymc is all over it.

Funny thing is this guy thought I must not have been at the game :hungry:

Randymc, chat with ya another time. My youngest one is playing a game in the morning. Gotta get a lil sleep.

Alright, I'll be around in an Oakland thread somewhere. I will say this, that was the best field i have seen all year. I am assuming that you guys didn't play on it much during all the rainy weeks this year. Nice facility.

OK I feel better now. I just had to vent and because no one from MJ ever gets on here to vent with I had to stir you all up. Thanks for hanging with me. Good luck i'm actually pulling for you all. If you win it all it kinda makes us look a little better. Don't forget Veterans day. SEMPER FI

Did you go take a Zanax?

Shut your pie hole fatmama