Chatt Central at Greeneville Round 1

DevilMan03

first off red bank you never out physical us, no one has out physical us all year. if anything teams might have out coach us in the second half. if greenville think they are going to beat us by running the ball they have another thing coming to them friday.

Greeneville has a very balanced offense and will throw the ball early and often. Have most of Central's losses come as a result of second half breakdowns?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to try to stay quiet on this one, but i cant. PounderDad is way too confident to be talkin about a 5-5 team. I'm not even a Greeneville fan, but I'm going for them in this one. I think if ya compare the two teams by schedule and opponents, Greeneville would have a 7-3 or better on Central's schedule. I see Greeneville winning this one. It wont be like their conference games, but i dont see if being a battle as the central fans seem to think. So go devils show them your the real deal.

I was going to try to stay quiet on this one, but i cant. PounderDad is way too confident to be talkin about a 5-5 team. I'm not even a Greeneville fan, but I'm going for them in this one. I think if ya compare the two teams by schedule and opponents, Greeneville would have a 7-3 or better on Central's schedule. I see Greeneville winning this one. It wont be like their conference games, but i dont see if being a battle as the central fans seem to think. So go devils show them your the real deal.

we are 5-5 because of 3 QT breakdowns. schedule is way better then greeneville we have played two number one teams and more than half of our schedule is in the playoffs and half of our schedule is in the top ten in the class. talk what you know. Ask any coaches or fans and they will tell you we have had every team on the rope every game. all i can say is they better strap there helmets tight and get ready for a long night. NOT A CAKE WAlK. and we were talkin playoffs not record. that doesnt mean any thing. with half of greeneville schedule opponents have a losing recorder.

we are 5-5 because of 3 QT breakdowns. schedule is way better then greeneville we have played two number one teams and more than half of our schedule is in the playoffs and half of our schedule is in the top ten in the class. talk what you know. Ask any coaches or fans and they will tell you we have had every team on the rope every game. all i can say is they better strap there head tight and gett ready for a long. NOT A CAKE WAlK. and we were talkin playoffs now record doesnt mean any thing. with half of greeneville schedule opponents have a losing recorder.

I didnt say it was gonna be a cake walk now did I?.... Greeneville is a much better team than your giving them credit for. Greeneville is one of the best teams in the state in 4A regardless who they have played. It may be a good game, but your team is not BETTER than Greeneville. So tame it down or you jus may get upset.... :thumb:

Hey pounder are you 4-real? Maybe it's somebody from g-ville trying to get his team fired-up? If pounder is real then question for ya- was you born a idiot or did you have to work at it. Greenville will beat your team by whatever they want to... they will kill you... and then make you like it...and I don't even like'em I'm just telling you the way it is!

we are 5-5 because of 3 QT breakdowns. schedule is way better then greeneville we have played two number one teams and more than half of our schedule is in the playoffs and half of our schedule is in the top ten in the class. talk what you know. Ask any coaches or fans and they will tell you we have had every team on the rope every game. all i can say is they better strap there head tight and gett ready for a long. NOT A CAKE WAlK. and we were talkin playoffs now record doesnt mean any thing. with half of greeneville schedule opponents have a losing recorder.

I didnt say it was gonna be a cake walk now did I?.... Greeneville is a much better team than your giving them credit for. Greeneville is one of the best teams in the state in 4A regardless who they have played. It may be a good game, but your team is not BETTER than Greeneville. So tame it down or you jus may get upset.... :thumb:

what do you base your information from. cause greeneville is 7-3.OOOOOOOOOOOO that really means something

Hey pounder are you 4-real? Maybe it's somebody from g-ville trying to get his team fired-up? If pounder is real then question for ya- was you born a idiot or did you have to work at it. Greenville will beat your team by whatever they want to... they will kill you... and then make you like it...and I don't even like'em I'm just telling you the way it is!

the number one team in class 4a didn't kill us so what make you think they will. and plus you havn't even since this central team play 5-5 dont mean anything.

we are 5-5 because of 3 QT breakdowns. schedule is way better then greeneville we have played two number one teams and more than half of our schedule is in the playoffs and half of our schedule is in the top ten in the class. talk what you know. Ask any coaches or fans and they will tell you we have had every team on the rope every game. all i can say is they better strap there helmets tight and get ready for a long night. NOT A CAKE WAlK. and we were talkin playoffs not record. that doesnt mean any thing. with half of greeneville schedule opponents have a losing recorder.

so do you consider Central's 5-5 a losing record?

You make Central sound like they are all world man. Here is what i know Greeneville is ranked 6th in AA in strength of schedule while Central is 25th. Greeneville's 3 loses have came to the #1 team in 5a the #5 team in 5a and the #8 team in 3a all being close games and having chances to win in all. I don't know how you have a team on the rope when Red Bank beat you 35 to 0 and South Pitts beat you 47 to 12 ( sounds more like man handling to me). Half of Greeneville's schedule is in the play-offs also. With that being said i'm sure Central will bring in a good team to Burley friday but Greeneville has seen teams better than Central this year (TN High, Sullivan South, and Elizabethton). Coach Ballard will have this team ready to play. To the Devils seniors play every game like its your last! :popcorneater:

Barb what do ya know of this team ya'll gotta play Friday? he seems pretty confident :popcorneater:

I will give credit where credit is do Greeneville high has a pretty good well rounded team strap them fellers shoes on tight it will be a hitting game.....lol

DO hometown proud Devils!!!

lol.... it will be a hard hitting game dont worry about that . it's always is when central plays. hard noise physical football. coach badger will have his boys ready!!!!!!

BALLARD vs BADGER........ I'll put my bets on the Greene Devils and BALLARD on this one!!!!

the number one team in class 4a didn't kill us so what make you think they will. and plus you havn't even since this central team play 5-5 dont mean anything.

The number one team in 4a also didnt give up but 115 yards against central either, and didnt have their starting running back the first half.....35-0 WAS a cake walk, we just kept it tight in the beginning so Barger could keep his job