POWELL vs SOUTH 1st round 5A @Death Valley

crawdad

Thanks and that is pretty funny...thanks for lightening the mood but this conversation goes way back with HTV...have a good one.

I hope you feel better now.

OK, Cat, now please show me where I have talked any trash - one word, please. You want to make accusations, but then when asked to back it up you point the finger elsewhere and claim that you have been wronged for some reason. I wasn't the one who originally started the "classlessness" and running up the score stuff.

No, this isn't a forum for trash talking. It's a forum for discussion, which means that when asked a question you generally answer the question. If you don't want to answer questions in the spirit of reasoned and thoughtful debate, then so be it.

Again, pull for whomever you wish, but don't start pointing fingers and whining unless you have something real to back it up. Otherwise it looks exactly like what it is - sour grapes.

Enjoy your Friday evening, wherever you end up going. Just please go somewhere and support high school football. :thumb:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South -56

Powell -14 With the Saint back at QB and Heath back out at wideout that opens things up more.Look for ST.Claire to have a big game passing the ball as he will have the rust worked off after a good week of practice....And look for Bobby to have a big night running at will..Go Rebels take some frustration out this is a new season starting Friday night. :thumb:

Has Hodge been the QB all year and how often will the Panthers throw it? Who is the favorite receiver,Powell? Can we expect many Panther fans to travel to Death Valley?

Powell's QB is sophomore Dustin McPhetridge. He has started every game this season. Junior Matt Meade is the leading receiver.

The Powell community will be well represented in Kingsport on Friday night.

Has Hodge been the QB all year and how often will the Panthers throw it? Who is the favorite receiver,Powell? Can we expect many Panther fans to travel to Death Valley?

Powell's QB is sophomore Dustin McPhetridge. He has started every game this season. Junior Matt Meade is the leading receiver.

the future must look bright for Panther football with so many underclasmen playing prominent roles. How many Sr. starters HTV?

Were you up here for the scrimmage in the summer? We are excited about hosting a Knoxville area team. I believe you will enjoy and be impressed by our facillity and football atmosphere. :thumb:

the future must look bright for Panther football with so many underclasmen playing prominent roles. How many Sr. starters HTV?

Were you up here for the scrimmage in the summer? We are excited about hosting a Knoxville area team. I believe you will enjoy and be impressed by our facillity and football atmosphere. :thumb:

I was there for the August scrimmage, and I had been there before as well. It is a very impressive facility.

South -56

Powell -14 With the Saint back at QB and Heath back out at wideout that opens things up more.Look for ST.Claire to have a big game passing the ball as he will have the rust worked off after a good week of practice....And look for Bobby to have a big night running at will..Go Rebels take some frustration out this is a new season starting Friday night. :roflol:

I don't know about the 56,but South will have a much better chance by getting another playmaker back,no doubt about it.

Well HTV you win about the conversation back in August or July and to answer your question...It is sour grapes because I am competitive and you just like to keep throwing stones and I seem to remember you butted in to my conversation this time and were already talking trash to a South fan...and I also remember that you wouldnt or couldnt answer some of my questions and you seem to act like you knew all of them, so are you talking smack or do you answer questions? Well anyway it was and is not Central who turned Powell in but it is easy to point the finger at Central when Halls turned Central in and Powell had just beaten Central like a drum and Mobley had a great game...but I can assure it was not Central. But HTV good luck friday and hope you answer all the questions friday and I will be at a game Friday...somewhere :roflol:

Just drop it and move on already...you are not as important and informative as you think.

Well HTV you win about the conversation back in August or July and to answer your question...It is sour grapes because I am competitive and you just like to keep throwing stones and I seem to remember you butted in to my conversation this time and were already talking trash to a South fan...and I also remember that you wouldnt or couldnt answer some of my questions and you seem to act like you knew all of them, so are you talking smack or do you answer questions? Well anyway it was and is not Central who turned Powell in but it is easy to point the finger at Central when Halls turned Central in and Powell had just beaten Central like a drum and Mobley had a great game...but I can assure it was not Central. But HTV good luck friday and hope you answer all the questions friday and I will be at a game Friday...somewhere :thumb:

Just drop it and move on already...you are not as important and informative as you think.

Uh, Cat - you are the one who came on a thread about a game between Powell and Sullivan South and started throwing stones, as you say.

Seems that you can dish it out, but when confronted and asked to provide proof that you can't take it. You have the ability to "drop it", as well, you know, yet you keep coming back for more.

I don't think I am important at all, by the way. Never have, never will.

Wow my info is not as good as it used to be. Halls turned in Central? Who turned Powell? This is crazy schools turning in one another for things.

It's my understanding that nobody "turned Powell in" over anything. Like I said, there were rumors out there, but they don't seem to have anything substantial behind them.