Watertown @ East Robertson

farmerjohn18

Good luck to the liquid city!!! Represent the region. I think if you come out and play with the intensity and focus that I saw in our game, you guys will def. have a shot. Best of luck. I know you would love nothing better than to get another crack at FCS!

We would love to entertain the Boys from H2O once again at our place. It was a closer game than the final outcome. We will not overlook either team because WE WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT TC ON THE CREEKBANK.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any predictions

East 42 H2o 13 sorry fellows thats my call. East is very physical with good size and with playmakers, Im sure I will get hammered for this but, east will beat FC also 27-20 and face TC no pred on this one yet

I am not gonna give you any heat on that b/c I was kinda thinking the same thing. ER has the personel that allows them to match-up well against good teams; ER/FC will be a really good game provided ER does not trip up in the 1st round.....

any predictions

East 42 H2o 13 sorry fellows thats my call. East is very physical with good size and with playmakers, Im sure I will get hammered for this but, east will beat FC also 27-20 and face TC no pred on this one yet

If JB can beat them, i'd say its a safe bet that FCS and TC would take'em to the shed. :roflol:

If JB can beat them, i'd say its a safe bet that FCS and TC would take'em to the shed. :roflol:

That's an interesting and very in-depth analysis slimshady,and I've got one similar to that.

You know the Heath Kentucky team that we give a beat down to 43-0??? They beat Caldwell County(7-6),who beat Mayfield Kentucky(14-10),who beat Trousdale County(48-40). :lol:

So going by your "system" it looks like it's a safe bet the we probably take state in class 2A. I like the way you think slimshady!

If JB can beat them, i'd say its a safe bet that FCS and TC would take'em to the shed. :thumb:

That's an interesting and very in-depth analysis slimshady,and I've got one similar to that.

You know the Heath Kentucky team that we give a beat down to 43-0??? They beat Caldwell County(7-6),who beat Mayfield Kentucky(14-10),who beat Trousdale County(48-40). :wacko:

So going by your "system" it looks like it's a safe bet the we probably take state in class 2A. I like the way you think slimshady!

I second that!

any predictions

If JB can beat them, i'd say its a safe bet that FCS and TC would take'em to the shed. :thumb:

Its based more so on how teams match-up than it is who beat who..... :wacko:

Well if you guys at JB are that good you should talk to the coach see if want to scrimmage those boys from Trousdale this friday night. Heck i bet we could even sell tickets for that one. I myself would pay forone.

It would be the best round 1 match-up in 1A or 2A!!! But, I don't know if you could sell any tickets. The fan support from these two are terrible!!! :flower:

Well if you guys at JB are that good you should talk to the coach see if want to scrimmage those boys from Trousdale this friday night. Heck i bet we could even sell tickets for that one. I myself would pay forone.

That'd be pretty cool but it ain't gonna happen. As for this game, I've said it all year...ER just needs to come in focused and play hard the entire game. ER is so used to playing Goodpasture, CPA, DCA, FRA, Ezell, etc. that once they play these other teams they seem to lose focus. If they play hard they'll have no trouble in this game and like others have said, they'll give FCS all they want. I'm still not ready to predict a win over FCS but if you've seen ER play I think you'd agree that it's not out of the question. I say ER 42 H2O 21.

I know it's just a scrimmage but ER has beaten Greenbrier and Springfield in a scrimmage. Both are playoff teams in 4A and 5A. They lost to Fairview a 3A playoff team; their coach says they should have won had they not had so many turnovers. And they lost to JB.

That'd be pretty cool but it ain't gonna happen. As for this game, I've said it all year...ER just needs to come in focused and play hard the entire game. ER is so used to playing Goodpasture, CPA, DCA, FRA, Ezell, etc. that once they play these other teams they seem to lose focus. If they play hard they'll have no trouble in this game and like others have said, they'll give FCS all they want. I'm still not ready to predict a win over FCS but if you've seen ER play I think you'd agree that it's not out of the question. I say ER 42 H2O 21.

I know it's just a scrimmage but ER has beaten Greenbrier and Springfield in a scrimmage. Both are playoff teams in 4A and 5A. They lost to Fairview a 3A playoff team; their coach says they should have won had they not had so many turnovers. And they lost to JB.

We creamed Fairview in a scrimmage. Neither of these teams have a prayer against FCS, Moto. Come back to reality, friend.

If JB can beat them, i'd say its a safe bet that FCS and TC would take'em to the shed. :lol:

You know the Heath Kentucky team that we give a beat down to 43-0??? They beat Caldwell County(7-6),who beat Mayfield Kentucky(14-10),who beat Trousdale County(48-40). :thumb:

Thank you very much. :thumb: Glad i could enlighten you. :huh: I hope ole Mayfield got Dewey, Cheat'em and Howe for refs. in there loss. dry.gif