Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville. (in the jungle)

TimeToPlay58

Gotta play em all anyway guys, no since in crying about it. LV is very beatable, not very good, but they do have a few athletes.

My deal is we should have a bye and a second round home game.

Now, we'll have a second round away game.

gordonsville has every right to be pissed tssaa sticks them and clay in the one of the hardest regions in the state we have to play trousdale friendship and watertown and get that held agaisnt us im sorry but this really makes me sick im for you guys all the way go out and show everyone that you deserve better it looks like clay will be sitting home

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lookout Valley has run the wing T and the spread in the past.

Which do they run now.

Run and Gun every time....no under the center at all

If Marion runs the same offense as they ran last year, Gville's is similar to it, and I can't even describe their defense. All I can tell you is it's based off of a 50.

good luck 2 the tigers this week

neva heard of lookout valley

so work em ova

was hopin u played eagleville or mtcs

congrats 2 coach moose & his team from his boys from oaktown

no hard feelings 2 any of u tiger fans

even u crozzie

keep supportin

If we win the first round, we'll play at MTCS, unless they change things to correct the brackets.

I put some stuff about this game on my website above this one but I will put it here for you if you dont see my website above. My website is called Roy's Playoff Matchups if you want to go see it.

I was reading in my book about Gordonsville and they look like they have some big ole boys that are good too. My book says they have 3 quarterbacks. One of them is a Smith boy. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Didnt Gordonsville have a Smith boy a few years ago that was a real good player that played QB. Is this the same boy? If he is the same one then I will just tell you that he is good. My book says that all of their linemen are back from last year so they will be big and strong on the line. My book says they have a Woodmore boy that had over 1300 yards last year so he will be real good for them. They have two real big boys on the line that are 6-6 270 and 6-2 230 and 5-10 240. These are some big ole boys that are probably real strong too. My book says they dont have alot of speed. Let me ask you a question. Does that coach up there ever make the boys wear ankle weights to make them faster? If he doesnt he should let the boys wear them this week and it will make them alot faster for the game next week. I have seen Lookout play this year. Lookout does not have any real strong boys but they have some big ones and fast ones. They have this one boy named Wynn that is real fast and real quick. He is a real good and fast player for them. They have one big ole boy named Marbury that is a big ole boy and runs hard. My book also says they have a boy names Pullom but I do not remember them saying his name when we played them. My book says they have 6 seniors and 1 junior that everyone should watch out for. I dont know which team will be able to knock more holes for the runners to run through but whichever team knocks more holes will win the game. Lookout is about as fast as SP too. They are real fast. You think Im joking because I am not. They are real fast boys that are real quick too.

I put some stuff about this game on my website above this one but I will put it here for you if you dont see my website above. My website is called Roy's Playoff Matchups if you want to go see it.

I was reading in my book about Gordonsville and they look like they have some big ole boys that are good too. My book says they have 3 quarterbacks. One of them is a Smith boy. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Didnt Gordonsville have a Smith boy a few years ago that was a real good player that played QB. Is this the same boy? If he is the same one then I will just tell you that he is good. My book says that all of their linemen are back from last year so they will be big and strong on the line. My book says they have a Woodmore boy that had over 1300 yards last year so he will be real good for them. They have two real big boys on the line that are 6-6 270 and 6-2 230 and 5-10 240. These are some big ole boys that are probably real strong too. My book says they dont have alot of speed. Let me ask you a question. Does that coach up there ever make the boys wear ankle weights to make them faster? If he doesnt he should let the boys wear them this week and it will make them alot faster for the game next week. I have seen Lookout play this year. Lookout does not have any real strong boys but they have some big ones and fast ones. They have this one boy named Wynn that is real fast and real quick. He is a real good and fast player for them. They have one big ole boy named Marbury that is a big ole boy and runs hard. My book also says they have a boy names Pullom but I do not remember them saying his name when we played them. My book says they have 6 seniors and 1 junior that everyone should watch out for. I dont know which team will be able to knock more holes for the runners to run through but whichever team knocks more holes will win the game. Lookout is about as fast as SP too. They are real fast. You think Im joking because I am not. They are real fast boys that are real quick too.

The Smith boy is the little brother to the one we had a couple of years ago.

Croz I dont know much bout LV but I like your chances against MTCS. (We can talk about that un later).

Good luck to the G Men this week even though you fellars shouldnt be playing. I dont know if I like dese here byes anyway

I've looked at LV's schedule and they look to be a solid team. I'm interested in seeing how it shakes out.