Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville. (in the jungle)

TimeToPlay58

Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Has that coach for Gordonsville been making those boys chase chickens at practice this week? This will make the boys real fast for the game on Friday. If the boys can catch those chickens running wild on the field then they will be able to catch those real fast boys that Lookout has. You think im joking because im not. Those chickens are real quick critters. It is good practice for the boys to chase them. Let me tell you something. Those boys from Lookout aint no joke. They are some boys that are pretty big and fast too. Those Gordonsville boys are real big and strong though. The Gordonsville boys will be able to knock a hole for there runners to run through. If the Gordonsville boys knock a big enough hole then Lookout will be in trouble. I garuntee you that. The Lookout boys might not be able to beat those big ole boys from Gordonsville. If that coach Marshall at Gordonsville made his boys chase those chickens at practice then they will be real quick this week. You think im joking because im not. It works if you make the boys chase those chickens. I was watching TV one night and they were showing these boys chase those real fast chickens to make them real fast. It works I garuntee you thatn it works real good. I garuntee you that Gordonsville will be playing that song that they like at the game. They always play that same dad burn song so you Lookout people better get use to hearing that song.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to listen to the Sports Nuts radio program, but I heard that LV's coach was pretty cocky, I mean confident.

I think this could be a good game. I'm looking forward to seeing all this speed that people are talking about. I'm hoping our boys can execute our defensive gameplan.

The seniors better give all they have tomorrow, for it could be their last chance. If they have their heads right, it shouldn't be a problem.

cocky, i remember a cocky bb team that come to the jungle a few years back. they came in with a qb that was a national recruit. they left with a loss. they were also introduced to mr. babcock. this lookout valley team will also get introduced to the school of hard knocks. tigers got size,speed,and plenty of players. it will take more than speed and running around the edges to win this one. if they have an answer for our scat backs we will hit them with woodmore a good power back. they must cover our wide outs or they will get burned down the field. punt, kickoff coverage and return very strong. there is a big difference in a region 4 1a schedule and other regions with one good team. the fourth place team in our region would win out in not all but most. hard to listen to cocky from an unproven program. if they beat gordonsville it will be a signature win for their program. i think the tigers come out in the first quarter and play fierce. no question that gordonsville takes the field tonight. tigers win until proven different.