Farragut vs Ooltewah

Minethatbird

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 2 reunion week. Funny I felt all along that we would end up meeting in the playoffs. Just didn't think it would be in first round. Owls have got to generate some consistant offense. Also hope some of the breaks can go our way this week. Looking forward to Friday night for another Farragut/Ooltewah battle.

Go Owls

Region 2 reunion week. Funny I felt all along that we would end up meeting in the playoffs. Just didn't think it would be in first round. Owls have got to generate some consistant offense. Also hope some of the breaks can go our way this week. Looking forward to Friday night for another Farragut/Ooltewah battle.

Go Owls

I think the key for Ooltewah will be for them to mentally get over the loss to McMinn. That loss can actually be a good thing for the Owls if that take it constructively and realize they certainly weren't playing very good football offensively. I think Coach Monroe and his staff have enough fire in them to have the team ready for Farragut.

It s real weird how things fall in and out of :thumb: place for kids............things they learn now will be with them for the rest of there life!!!! :thumb:

Great post 2seam, makes us all remember the goooooooooooood 'ole days!!!!

Bad loss Friday, that one hurt all of us Owls fans, not to mention what it did to the players and coaches!

BigHairyOwl, will be very positive this week as I was last week!!! Play together as a team! No matter what us fans act like sometimes, we love all you players and coaches!!! Lets all come back together this week and rally the TROOPS!!!

The Players and Coaches need this one!!!

WE as the OWL NATION need this one!!!

Lets go get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Owls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the boys will come out this week with something to prove to everyone. Nothing seemed to go our way last week so hopefully things will turn around this week. The admirals are going to have a hard time coming to the Nest, should be a great game. I think the Mcminn lost will put some fire back in the boys steps and they will be ready to come out and play hard. GREAT OFFENSE AND DEFENSE this week. Lets go OWLS. We have to be VERY LOUD this week so that our boys know we are behind them no matter what the outcome is.

I think the boys will come out this week with something to prove to everyone. Nothing seemed to go our way last week so hopefully things will turn around this week. The admirals are going to have a hard time coming to the Nest, should be a great game. I think the Mcminn lost will put some fire back in the boys steps and they will be ready to come out and play hard. GREAT OFFENSE AND DEFENSE this week. Lets go OWLS. We have to be VERY LOUD this week so that our boys know we are behind them no matter what the outcome is.

Good post RED4......................have got to use this weeks loss as a positive. I think everybody has calmed down (especially me) and realized this is the week for the boys to be strong as a team and pat each other on the back (good or bad).

Sad one of these teams will be going home after the 1st round. You have teams in this thing with a 1-9 record =How crazy is that. Two former #1s facing each other 1st round. :ph34r:

Then youhave Oakland and MtJuliet against each other 1st round. TSSAA has to do better than this.

You have a lot of the top teams facing each other the 1st week.

T$$AA screws up again :)

Good luck Admirals.

Both Teams deserve a better draw than this.

Who ever gets to the Quarter Finals against Maryville will have faced some top comp! I hope their beech is deep because they will need it.

Sad one of these teams will be going home after the 1st round. You have teams in this thing with a 1-9 record =How crazy is that. Two former #1s facing each other 1st round. :ph34r:

Then youhave Oakland and MtJuliet against each other 1st round. TSSAA has to do better than this.

You have a lot of the top teams facing each other the 1st week.

T$$AA screws up again :)

Good luck Admirals.

Both Teams deserve a better draw than this.[/quo

Agreed!

I believe this will be revisited by TSSAA multiple times in the off season!