McMinn Central at CAK

charger05

I've wondered about this game alot this week. McMinn Cen has a fine team and has had a very good season. But all posturing aside, I will tell you that I think it's pretty clear cut that CAK should win this game. Too much offense, stout defense, and 1 loss on the season (to Alcoa) tells the story. But I have had a little nagging concern all week that there may be a little hangover from the Alcoa game and the bracket fiasco. McMinn Central will be very motivated IMO to get a 1st round win for the first time in a while and knock off the #4 team, while the Warriors have won their 1st round game for the last 4-5 years only to be knocked out by Alcoa in the 2nd round 4 years in a row. Could the Warriors come out a little flat? The coaching staff has done a great job all season getting the players focussed on one game at a time. IMO, if the Warriors come out fired up and focussed, they will win this game. But this is not a game where we can just go through the motions and come out with a victory. I think in the end, Central will score some points, but CAK will get the "W." My best guess: McMinn scores 2 touchdowns and 2 field goals from there excellent kicker. CAK scores 4 TD's and 1FG.

CAK 31 McMinn Central 20 :thumb:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know to much about CAK and i ain't been to very many Central games this year so i ain't got much info but i would love to see my chargers get out of the first one this year three years in a row with first rounds losses just would not be cutting it go chargers

Well, look who it is. You are alive. Nice to see you can post on Coach T but you cant return a phone call or text message. Your sophomore English teacher would be very disappointed in the number of times you used the word "aint." :thumb: I see your giving your opinion on football. Have you ever played a down of football in your life? :thumb: By the way, been in any bench clearing brawls lately? :thumb:

thats funny you should ask as a matter of fact last time i touched a football i was nothing more than a mill of the run running back that came a dime a dozen so my opinion dose not carry much weight but as far as the fight goes i had one not to long ago won that bad boy too...

Can someone tell me what time the gates will open?

I can't give you an official response, but many times I get there by 2 hours before game time and they are open. If I beat the ticket takers, I just swing by and pay on my way to get a burger from the concession stand. You should have no trouble from 5:00 on would be my take on it.

Thanks for the info. We already got our tickets so we should be good to go. Praying for a safe game for both teams!

Like to see the boys in Blue-Columbia pull out the upset and keep basketball a second sem sport. Be nice for them to finally taste post season pot luck and be football powers not roundball.

Have something against basketball do ya? Whats wrong with being a power in both sports? :angry:

NOTHING. But they have the athletes to be powers in several sports if the higher ups would back all sports.

Man that Polk Co. had more implication that I thought.

We should be where Bledsoe Co. is on the bracket, oh well.

Good Luck to the Chargers tonight, would love to see a 1st round win. This would top off and prove the theory off a tougher season schedule gets you ready for playoffs. Great Job coaches no matter what happens. You have done a great job for this kids, looking forward to the future too.

Good Luck to the Chargers tonight, would love to see a 1st round win. This would top off and prove the theory off a tougher season schedule gets you ready for playoffs. Great Job coaches no matter what happens. You have done a great job for this kids, looking forward to the future too.

Well if you want to use the ole "tougher season" bit....we still have you :angry:

Well if you want to use the ole "tougher season" bit....we still have you :angry:

Not sure what you mean by this statement?