Loudon @ Bledsoe rd 1

jhoutsider

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon 48

Bledsoe Co. 14

I'll take all of them 34 points your wallet can afford to give me partner. I ain't making my prediction until later in the week, but I will gladly cover all the greenbacks you want to lay on this game with you giving my Warriors 34 points. Talking Smack is cheap, let's see how strongly you feel in your smack talk.

Loudon 48

Bledsoe Co. 14

I'll take all of them 34 points your wallet can afford to give me partner. I ain't making my prediction until later in the week, but I will gladly cover all the greenbacks you want to lay on this game with you giving my Warriors 34 points. Talking Smack is cheap, let's see how strongly you feel in your smack talk.

LOL.... :flower:

It has been a long time since these 2 teams met. And yes I remember the game very well. Bledsoe was expected to get crushed and Loudon had 4 senior players that signed D1 that year. Loudon won that game by a touchdown and Bledsoe fumbled the ball inside the 2 going in with less than a minute to go in the ball game that would have tied the game and sent it into overtime. Yes Loudon won, but Bledsoe gave them all they could stand and then some and everyone was saying way back then that we could not play with them. This will be a great game and at the end of the night Bledsoe will be heading to round 2. :roflol: