Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

Somehow I cannot see comparing Camden...a 3a school to 4a schools. Giles would have been a true measuring stick as well as Spring Hill. What else you got.

After seeing such sparkling discription of Creekwood such as "the two best players on the field", a "beast", "big play machine", "run all over you"....wow!!!! There's only one problem with all this and that Page has not allowed anyone to do that since the opener. Have your fun spewing the male hormones.

I looked at the films. Creekwood is much improved..........but can you honestly say that the level of competition in your district was the same as the old Region 5-3a. I will be the first to admit that in our district we had some weak sisters..........but on film......CW is beatable. Cheatham improved dramatically over the year..........but you play like that against us Friday and your season is over.

Battle of wills in this game......coaching?? Ol Jack does his best this time of year.

We made some key personnel changes today that will make us stronger on offense this week.

whats wrong with you dude??? NO the district was not the same as the old one...NONE OF THEM ARE!!! every team is beatable. the only people that have bashed page is page fans!!! sorry CW fans stand beside their team instead of bash them...thats how we are... get over yourself...cw does have big play threats. you would know that if you watched the film...i guess you fell asleep during film... :lol:

and by the way, camden is a very good football team :roflol:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page's QB needs to step his game up. Page has been down the past couple of games, the defense is making stops but the offense is not putting the points on the board. Page needs to mix things up and limit turnovers not bashing anyone but the QB needs to make better decisions if they want to win. If he doesnt get the job done put in someone who can (if they have a back up QB). I hope it is a great game and should be hard knocking with these defenses, i hope page brings it and comes out on top good luck to both teams.

Somehow I cannot see comparing Camden...a 3a school to 4a schools. Giles would have been a true measuring stick as well as Spring Hill. What else you got.

After seeing such sparkling discription of Creekwood such as "the two best players on the field", a "beast", "big play machine", "run all over you"....wow!!!! There's only one problem with all this and that Page has not allowed anyone to do that since the opener. Have your fun spewing the male hormones.

I looked at the films. Creekwood is much improved..........but can you honestly say that the level of competition in your district was the same as the old Region 5-3a. I will be the first to admit that in our district we had some weak sisters..........but on film......CW is beatable. Cheatham improved dramatically over the year..........but you play like that against us Friday and your season is over.

Battle of wills in this game......coaching?? Ol Jack does his best this time of year.

We made some key personnel changes today that will make us stronger on offense this week.

I'm not sure that the strength of your schedule matters now. But i guess that is all ya'll have to brag about. Creek Wood is beatable as is every team. Creek Wood's offense has not been stopped this year and i don't think Page has the defense to do it. Creek Wood's defense has a few weak spots but Page doesn't have the offense to exploit them. Creek Wood will stop the run and will force the passing game to beat them. Page will be pressured a lot when they drop back to pass. Creek Wood is very disciplined and talented. Page may be able to slow Creek Wood but not stop them. I look for Creek Wood to try to put together long drives and allow the defense to be well rested between drives. I don't see Page getting up by two scores and if they do Creek Wood does have the offense and big play threats to come back. I don't look for Creek Wood to play the same way they did against Cheatham as the field won't be a mud bowl. Creek Wood's offense was very basic in that game. They kept to triple and some stack formations and kept the ball in their best players hands. Page really hasn't seen a whole lot of Creek Wood on film. The Cheatham film is worthless they will learn nothing from that. Hopefully the coaches have concentrated on the Camden film as that was the only one worth watching of the two traded. Camden is a very good football team and could go far in the playoffs. Just because they are 3a doesn't make them inferior to 4a teams. Giles and Spring Hill would have been good measuring sticks. I see Creek Wood defeating Spring Hill and playing Giles extremely close as they could probably match scores. If Creek Wood and Giles played it would have been a 3 point to touchdown score differential. I see Creek Wood winning this one by at least two touchdowns. :roflol:

So everyone wants to put CW down cause of their SCHEDULE.. well let's see i guarantee you put CW in page's district and they have the same exact record as they do now or better!! Just cause they have came together from a rough year last year and have had a couple new players and their seniors are bein leaders. (Which from what i hear, they didnt have last year) everyone wants to put them down.. well like i've said before they dont listen to people on here they do their talking on the field. ENOUGH SAID!! GO REDHAWKS :popcorneater:

If you really think that Page only has two films.........hmmmm.... drinking some more of that kool-aid. I looked at three myself.

There was an assistant at Camden who coached at Page several years ago.

Face it...there are no secrets. Page D has to step up and stop the run......even force the pass.

On offense...milk the clock...which they will especially if it is close which is maddening to the fans sometimes. Hope CW runs that option and pitches quite a bit....maybe we can get some of them when they hit the ground.

I am just proud that Page is in the playoffs....we have nothing to lose......CW has high hopes and should. anything we can do now is gravy to me. Don't count on the Patriots laying down on this one.

Play hard and have fun...the pressure is ALL on Creekwood.

Isn't that cheating because Creek Wood only has 2 tapes they play fair like you are suppose to. :flower:

If you really think that Page only has two films.........hmmmm.... drinking some more of that kool-aid. I looked at three myself.

Face it...there are no secrets. Page D has to step up and stop the run......even force the pass.

On offense...milk the clock...which they will especially if it is close which is maddening to the fans sometimes. Hope CW runs that option and pitches quite a bit....maybe we can get some of them when they hit the ground.

I am just proud that Page is in the playoffs....we have nothing to lose......CW has high hopes and should. anything we can do now is gravy to me. Don't count on the Patriots laying down on this one.

two things...one-why is all the pressure on CW??? from what i understand page is playing in the same game with the same opportunities on the line... :blink: number two- CW might pitch the ball maybe twice in a decade :flower:

So everyone wants to put CW down cause of their SCHEDULE.. well let's see i guarantee you put CW in page's district and they have the same exact record as they do now or better!! ENOUGH SAID!! GO REDHAWKS :flower:

:blink: You sooo funny....you kill me....making guarantees before you ever step on the field for the playoffs. So you can whoop everybody in district 12. You may very well get the chance to find out if you can beat 3 of us... to win Quad 3 you will have to beat us or defeat teams that beat us. I think Page, SH and Giles would give you your guarantee if you can pull it off.......We will soon see....runninwildoffatthemouth!

So everyone wants to put CW down cause of their SCHEDULE.. well let's see i guarantee you put CW in page's district and they have the same exact record as they do now or better!! ENOUGH SAID!! GO REDHAWKS :flower:

:blink: You sooo funny....you kill me....making guarantees before you ever step on the field for the playoffs. So you can whoop everybody in district 12. You may very well get the chance to find out if you can beat 3 of us... to win Quad 3 you will have to beat us or defeat teams that beat us. I think Page, SH and Giles would give you your guarantee if you can pull it off.......We will soon see....runninwildoffatthemouth!

Hey Likearock, We're all getting pretty good at making fun of nicknames haha I've noticed that it's starting to spread to other teams threads.

Why is there more pressure on Creekwood.....gee...is that a trick question? You are seeded #2 and have 9-1 record and rated high in the state. ....IF that was Page, I would say that because of expectations there is more pressure to win....... Page is 6-4 and a wild card....we're in it to win.....but c'mon don't you think there should be more pressure on a #2.