Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

Why is there more pressure on Creekwood.....gee...is that a trick question? You are seeded #2 and have 9-1 record and rated high in the state. ....IF that was Page, I would say that because of expectations there is more pressure to win....... Page is 6-4 and a wild card....we're in it to win.....but c'mon don't you think there should be more pressure on a #2.

makes no sense... so you are tellin me if page beat CW and got man handled in the second round then they would be satisfied??? they both have tremendous pressure its a playoff game...both teams have seniors and if they dont win this game 95% of them will never play football again...if anything id say page's QB has more pressure on him than anybody else in the world since his own fans are gonna rip him on the internet. i bet he can barely breathe before game time...you think the CW fans are on here sayin they are gonna beat page to death, no they are standing behind their team...thats what we do at our high school, we call it PRIDE...we will stick with them no matter what cause we know that every player on that field wants to win just as bad as we want them to win... :thumb:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...I will say it again.....the pressure is on Creekwood bcause.......they are "SUPPOSED" to be the better team. NO ONE thought Page would even be here.....so there is NOT as much pressure.

I think your efforts to try and get into the Page QB head are "A" for effort but very futile.

But I am beginning to see a pattern here....pressure on CW is nil because

1- they intend to run all over the opponents in this quad, so no worries

or

2-pressure comes from flatuation contained in the gluteus maximus area.

I would think that there is immense "pressure" placed on the CW team when they read their fans posts and see what they are suppose to live up to. By the way...after last year's 1-9 season , how many of these fans stayed with their team thru the end...I know boobie did...who else?

Anyway, I feel pressure to close out for tonight and put pressure on the pillow and take the pressure off the bladder in the morning. Pressure is everywhere.........

:thumb::lol::lol:

Hey 66...it is not "some" fans...it is the same fan (don't let the different poster names fool you)and it has been going on for two years over two different QB's.

The true Patriots stand behind the team NO MATTER WHAT.

OK 69,

Still best of luck to this year's Page QB. :thumb:

Ok...I will say it again.....the pressure is on Creekwood bcause.......they are "SUPPOSED" to be the better team. NO ONE thought Page would even be here.....so there is NOT as much pressure.

I think your efforts to try and get into the Page QB head are "A" for effort but very futile.

or

I would think that there is immense "pressure" placed on the CW team when they read their fans posts and see what they are suppose to live up to. By the way...after last year's 1-9 season , how many of these fans stayed with their team thru the end...I know boobie did...who else?

Anyway, I feel pressure to close out for tonight and put pressure on the pillow and take the pressure off the bladder in the morning. Pressure is everywhere.........

:thumb::lol::lol:

It appears according to this topic that Page is the team that should win because they played "better competition" during the season. Yes Creek Wood is under pressure but i assure you the players don't feel it. They go out every game like they were underdogs. Which is probably why they have been such a surprise to everyone this season.

Coming off a 1-9 season last year usually means just getting to the playoffs reason to celebrate. The Red Hawks have exceeded any and all expectations the fans had for them. But to the seniors this season won't be a success unless they win state. That is the ultimate goal and i'm sure the Red Hawks are looking to start the playoffs on the right foot.

I have personally been in full support of this school since it opened in 2002. :lol:

or

:thumb::thumb::D

no one thought CW would be where they are after last year either so there you go buddy...not one person has said anything about CW running all over anybody so your try at gettin into our players heads isnt working...and for the record i have been backing up page's QB so i dont know what you are reading...alot of fans stayed with CW last year, Page makes the playoffs and yall still find time to hate on your own players...

i really think you just like to hear yourself talk...the problem is no one else likes to hear you talk :thumb:

Iam usually out of town untill thursday night does any one know how the underman classmen look? I was down at Black Dog mkt and over heard some to say the freshman team beat Ravenwood and was pretty good. does any body know some names so i can try to keep up. I know this year is not up hope Page has a long run. just wanted to know the future for Page High football Tks all. and Gooooooo Pats

Iam usually out of town untill thursday night does any one know how the underman classmen look? I was down at Black Dog mkt and over heard some to say the freshman team beat Ravenwood and was pretty good. does any body know some names so i can try to keep up. I know this year is not up hope Page has a long run. just wanted to know the future for Page High football Tks all. and Gooooooo Pats

They have a couple good freshman. QB and RB but that is about it. Their freshman D and O lines where horrible so they have not much coming in the way of lineman next year. Had 1 little WR that could fly but other than that the picking are slim

I think boobie is angry with me.....my hearing is very bad so I can't hear myself talk.

If it comes down to the fact that someone like you or others don't like what i say....then I have completed my mission.......which is often to get under someone's skin.....gotcha boob!!

All in all...I think that this will be a good game. My hope is that Page will pull the upset 15-14.

Who controls the ball is the key.