1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you PC folks have a good pic of ya'll's football helmet? I'll send it to the guy that made the helmet in my sig. Cornersville already has theirs.

If this wasn't so far of a drive I'd go...but I might get talked into it anyhow. Last year I saw 1st hand how one team can come back and beat a team in the playoffs that it lost to during the season, that being JB v. Cascade. I don't have a dog in the hunt, but i'm gonna pull for the Dawgs. Reason1) Rematch of the 1994 1st round game between JB and Cville. Reason2) I went to APSU with a big ol' dude that played on the line for the Govs that is an early 90's alumni from Cville...and can't remember his name for squat.

Any of you PC folks have a good pic of ya'll's football helmet? I'll send it to the guy that made the helmet in my sig. Cornersville already has theirs.

If this wasn't so far of a drive I'd go...but I might get talked into it anyhow. Last year I saw 1st hand how one team can come back and beat a team in the playoffs that it lost to during the season, that being JB v. Cascade. I don't have a dog in the hunt, but i'm gonna pull for the Dawgs. Reason1) Rematch of the 1994 1st round game between JB and Cville. Reason2) I went to APSU with a big ol' dude that played on the line for the Govs that is an early 90's alumni from Cville...and can't remember his name for squat.

Would it be Bodie Welch? He played on that team and went on to Austin Peay..about 6' 8" and 350 lbs.

That was a good ballteam.

Would it be Bodie Welch? He played on that team and went on to Austin Peay..about 6' 8" and 350 lbs. That was a good ballteam.

YEAH, BODIE!!! I walked on, for a short stint, at APSU when they went to non-scholarship (and most folks don't realize there were still guys there playing out the rest of their scholarship at the time) and he was as good of a guy I could've met, showing me the ropes and all. We lifted quite a bit together, but I'm sure glad I never had to line up against him. 6'8"-350 > 5'11"-215!!!

yep its bodie my dad coached him when he was there the first time i think he lives in texas now but might have moved back to nashville area yea when we had him he was the biggest player in the state and we had the smallest player in the state lol they put it in the paper but i dont know him thats before my time bodie got invited to the nfl combine but didnt go cause of diabetes maybe or a knee cant rem wat my dad told me

Monkey. . . If it counts as a win on your season record i'm pretty sure it counts :lol:

no one remembers you if you go 10-0 in the regular season and gets beat in the first round. and if you go 2-8 get in the playoffs then wins the championship no one remembers that 2-8 record.

I beg to differ. . . If a 2-8 team won state people would probably remember that :thumb:

Livingston Academy was 5-5 when they won state a few years back!

Would it be Bodie Welch? He played on that team and went on to Austin Peay..about 6' 8" and 350 lbs. That was a good ballteam.

YEAH, BODIE!!! I walked on, for a short stint, at APSU when they went to non-scholarship (and most folks don't realize there were still guys there playing out the rest of their scholarship at the time) and he was as good of a guy I could've met, showing me the ropes and all. We lifted quite a bit together, but I'm sure glad I never had to line up against him. 6'8"-350 > 5'11"-215!!!

Shep? You Lifted Weights? :thumb: