1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier this week there was questions about who was the better runner #1 of c'ville or #5 Tucker of Pc. After Tucker ran for a first down on a 3rd and 29 and then later on another first down on 3rd and 23 I think we have an answer. He did it all tonight on both sides of the ball. The Vikings played alot better tonight than they had in the previous to games, but they still have a long way to go on defense. The O played great all night and looks to continue to build on that going into next week. The D played better but their going to have to crank it up 20 or 21 notches before next week. Congratulations Vikings on your first win in the playoffs im glad we got the W at home!! You deserved it tonight.

Where are you Cornerback10?

and stupidewman..."we've already beat them twice, what makes you think we'll lose this one.." trash talk comes back to bite you in the butt more times than not...maybe they'll learn it after this season...i pretty sure stupiddewman gauranteed a 10-0 season preseason too, remember that wildcat70?

Congrats to both teams on very good seasons. Cornersville, you have no reason to hang your heads. You simply got outplayed last night but did not quit. You stepped it up in the second half and showed you have heart. I just don't understand why your coach abandoned the running game after the first series, but I'm just a spectator. Anyways congrats and good luck to PC.

Earlier this week there was questions about who was the better runner #1 of c'ville or #5 Tucker of Pc. After Tucker ran for a first down on a 3rd and 29 and then later on another first down on 3rd and 23 I think we have an answer. He did it all tonight on both sides of the ball. The Vikings played alot better tonight than they had in the previous to games, but they still have a long way to go on defense. The O played great all night and looks to continue to build on that going into next week. The D played better but their going to have to crank it up 20 or 21 notches before next week. Congratulations Vikings on your first win in the playoffs im glad we got the W at home!! You deserved it tonight.

I wonder if #1 for Cville is posting on you tube after last night. Tucker kinda was insulted in thinking that people thought #1 was better than him. #1 is a good player but the big head will get you .I need to get on you tube and put some of Tuckers game on it .LOL not happening

I wonder if #1 for Cville is posting on you tube after last night. Tucker kinda was insulted in thinking that people thought #1 was better than him. #1 is a good player but the big head will get you .I need to get on you tube and put some of Tuckers game on it .LOL not happening

I would like to watch that one TD again, it was pretty awesome. :thumb:

I'm gonna start off by saying Monkey Wrench you need to shut up and go post about CA's playoff game!! Oh they didn't make it did they? Now about the game..PC came out the first quarter and got too big of a lead for the Dawgs to come back, without that good start its an even game BUT give PC the credit. Tucker is a GOOD young player and exciting to watch as a spectator and I think will become even better. I hate blaming refs for a loss and people who do it so I will state PC won WITHOUT the refs and were better that night BUT that might have been the worst officiating crew ever! They take ten min to make up their minds, start the game clock wrongly twice in critical situations, and even worse three of them were from MARSHALL CO! they should really be ashamed of their performance overall. Tucker got hit while stile trying to get away, no whistles blown, but its a late hit? No understanding of that, BUT like I said give them credit they WERE the better team friday night and thats the end. Good Luck against Jo Byrnes!

I haven't gone anywhere vikingfan. . . To tell you the truth I didn't really graduate in 07 like I said I did. . . I was a senior on that Cornersville team last night (and before you get on here monkey and say somethin about me postin why I played you know you done the same thing last year). . . I was excited about the playoff game because that's the first time we've been in 15 years, so yeah I got on here and talked a little bit so what? And i'm eatin crow right now, but everybody else on here was havin a taste of it last week. . . Me and Dewman had high expectations for this year but he never once said we was goin 10-0, so I don't know what goes on at UTC Monkey but you need to lay off the pipe. . . You got on here and tried to put us down all year and Dew said somethin to you but yet he was the one talkin trash? You should stay on the CA topics, never mind there wasn't really anything to talk about this year :lol: . . .You acted like a Wayne County cheerleader all year, I mean don't get me wrong there a great team but dang .. .

Congrats to both teams on very good seasons. Cornersville, you have no reason to hang your heads. You simply got outplayed last night but did not quit. You stepped it up in the second half and showed you have heart. I just don't understand why your coach abandoned the running game after the first series, but I'm just a spectator. Anyways congrats and good luck to PC.

C-ville wasn't blocking like they did Thursday night... or PC's D-line stepped up. But C-ville still ran a little bit.

I haven't gone anywhere vikingfan. . . To tell you the truth I didn't really graduate in 07 like I said I did. . . I was a senior on that Cornersville team last night (and before you get on here monkey and say somethin about me postin why I played you know you done the same thing last year). . . I was excited about the playoff game because that's the first time we've been in 15 years, so yeah I got on here and talked a little bit so what? And i'm eatin crow right now, but everybody else on here was havin a taste of it last week. . . Me and Dewman had high expectations for this year but he never once said we was goin 10-0, so I don't know what goes on at UTC Monkey but you need to lay off the pipe. . . You got on here and tried to put us down all year and Dew said somethin to you but yet he was the one talkin trash? You should stay on the CA topics, never mind there wasn't really anything to talk about this year :roflolk: . . .You acted like a Wayne County cheerleader all year, I mean don't get me wrong there a great team but dang .. .

hey i have nothing to say about you. or dawgfan09, or phenom1...but what got me on your bad side off the start was stupiddewman. i think wildcat70(i think thats his name) could say the same thing. like i said from the start, i posted on here but never predicted or said really anything rather than a final score in any CA thread, why? because i did not want to come off cocky, and have to come back and face it. Believe me i had as high expectations last year as you did this year, crap-i still think we should have beat cascade last year. the majority of my posts came from baseball/basketball 2 sports i did not play.

**at some point stupidewman said somethin about going 10, whether it was we have a good shot at it, or we are idk, and if the search engine still worked like it used to i would find it, but gosh dern that thing just looks up individual posts!

plus ill be the first to say yall did better than i ever thought you would, the first round is not a bad season!