what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

Harpeth winds up 3-1 in the Station Camp tourney losing to Station Camp 11-3, Tanner Newton taking the loss for the Indians and beating Sycamore 9-1 with Zach Moffatt picking up the win with a complete game.

Blaine Marlin and Kelby Isbell swung the big sticks today for Harpeth. Keep that team chemistry going and get better every time out Indians.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood and Mont Central has been cancled today, I even wonder if they will be able to play tom. Hope they can bc i think Hooper will be making his first start of the year. Still havent heard what happened to him in preseason.

CW has played some very good competition like smyrna, shelbyville, brentwood, and riverdale. Harpeth hasn't except station camp which they lost. so hard to get a good judge on cw and harpeth still to early.

Hope the sun comes out. Good luck to all.

I agree it's too early to tell. Harpeth also threw 2 freshmen against Station Camp. Sometimes, it's all about matchups and all the time it should be about getting better. Whether you're getting run ruled by a dominant team or run ruling somebody you ought to run rule, somebody on your team needs to be getting better. I think these 2 coaching staffs have a pretty good pulse of what their team needs in week 1.

Camden beat Cheatham 16-6 tonight. This was our first trip to them so didn't know what to expect. Lots of balls found holes in the beginning of the game for both sides. First five batters scored for us in the top of the first and I think we had some players that thought the game was over. Cheatham did a good job putting the ball in play and managed to get 3 back. 5-3 Camden at the end of the first. No score in the second and then our #7 batter hit a grand slam in the third and Cheatham wasn't able to recover.

yea, good job Cw last night bats and D were hot. Hooper didnt look himself at all,Finally found out that he strained his ucl, and was out for 3 weeks. and that was his first start hopefully he will get back to himself bc Cw will need him.

But they looked impressive to me. MC was also better than i thought

Creek Wood went 1-2 in Wilson Co. Invite. Played poorly defensively on Friday and lost to Station Camp 8-3 and was run-ruled by Host Mt. Juliet 13-0. Came back Sat. with a nice 4-2 win over Fanklin. Sherrill threw well D showed up. We stand at 4-5 and 2-0 in 11AA. What is everybody's records overall and in district thus far. Who plays who this week. Help me out folks. PEACE-OUT!!!! :thumb::thumb: