SIGNAL MOUNTAIN AT CASCADE

yeahbuddy

:evil: Wonder how many teams have coaches come in from teams that are out of the playoffs to help? Just curious...

With their current team colors on and in the huddle with a different team? Probably not many coaches that would even allow that...especially when the original coaches have helped the school win 10 out of 11 games.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:evil: Wonder how many teams have coaches come in from teams that are out of the playoffs to help? Just curious...

With their current team colors on and in the huddle with a different team? Probably not many coaches that would even allow that...especially when the original coaches have helped the school win 10 out of 11 games.

Maybe the new look for 2010?

I would be surprised if it werent.

Not a very impressive interview?????

Not a very impressive interview?????

I haven't seen you posting much lately, safety.

C11, how many FG's did your son have? Congrats to Cascade,that's one heck of a come back.

Just one, but we were down by 10 with 6 minutes left so it was clutch. Very short one though. We went for two after each TD because we were so far behind. I was sweating the last decision because I hated to put the entire season on one 2 point play, but Coach Carkuff made a good call and it worked out. We live to fight another day!

That kid of yours has made several clutch kicks,and one at the expense of my Devils. :evil:

C11, how many FG's did your son have? Congrats to Cascade,that's one heck of a come back.

Just one, but we were down by 10 with 6 minutes left so it was clutch. Very short one though. We went for two after each TD because we were so far behind. I was sweating the last decision because I hated to put the entire season on one 2 point play, but Coach Carkuff made a good call and it worked out. We live to fight another day!

c11, did you get my email with my cell#? if not I can resend it.

Great win for the Champions. Cascade's first play from scrimmage set the tone for the game, great call. Long pass to Happy running free toward the goal line and it would have been a TD if he hadn't dropped the ball after the catch. That was the first turnover to be followed by two more which put Signal Mountain up 17 zip. Without the turnovers it's a Cascade blowout... Ho, I know… there are four quarters in ever game and you have to play all four... and turnovers are part of the game and the other team made some turnover too. All I’m saying is that Cascade's play was consistent throughout the entire game. The only difference in the first half and the second half was turnovers.

Great win for the Cascade Football Program. This team has us fans expecting to win.

I love it…

WAY TO GO CHAMPS!!!!! I have to say way to hang in there and NEVER GIVE UP. You all showed tremendous heart not giving up. Tyler Bowen you had an excellent game,Ricky Hord great game, Michael Martin you and THE ENTIRE DEFENSE played I think one of the best games ever I couldn't be more proud of you all. Especially loved the BIG hit you had on 19. Jared Carkuff way to keep your head and comeback strong (you have a great career ahead of you) Now I want you all to get some rest over the weekend and get ready for a great week of practice so we can go show Boyd Buc who Cascade is!!! Gotta play 4 great quarters next week so lets keep that same focus that ALL of you had after halftime!!! WAY TO GO CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!