WHH @ TROUSDALE...Doomsday Part 1

slimshady

You TC people sure have been poppin off at the mouth this week. By the way who was it that said ya'll ain't lost a game in the state of TN in 2 yrs? Is your record not 9-1 this year. Lets see 9 wins 1 loss, I guess we need to crown ya'll as champs and let everybody else go home.

Who gives a $#!^ about the past 2 decades.

Its time for you to move out of yo mamma's house, grow up, and get over your high school football. Last I checked this game ain't over yet.

C you boys tomorrow night!

:shock: Rookie...Rookie...Rookie!!! :shock:

Yeah, we'll see you tomorrow night! Enjoy the show! :shock:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You TC people sure have been poppin off at the mouth this week. By the way who was it that said ya'll ain't lost a game in the state of TN in 2 yrs? Is your record not 9-1 this year. Lets see 9 wins 1 loss, I guess we need to crown ya'll as champs and let everybody else go home.

Its time for you to move out of yo mamma's house, grow up, and get over your high school football. Last I checked this game ain't over yet.

The one loss came to Mayfield Ky there big guy and your right the past two decades mean very little to people who have no history or tradition to draw from, but come on over to Hartsville take your swings at the reigning champs and the get on here next week and crow from the rafters if you win or eat some crow if you get whooped. Good luck to both teams tomorrow and may you all stay healthy reguardless of the outcome! :shock:

So does anyone know if Ford will go yet? From the sound of it he could probably rest for another week, but will he? Also whats the injury front for WHH or any other TC players?

I highly doubt Ford will play this week. Don't know of any other injuries to speak of. I see where you stay on the 5A/6A boards for the most part. What team to you follow?

So does anyone know if Ford will go yet? From the sound of it he could probably rest for another week, but will he? Also whats the injury front for WHH or any other TC players?

I highly doubt Ford will play this week. Don't know of any other injuries to speak of. I see where you stay on the 5A/6A boards for the most part. What team to you follow?

Lebanon, and WC used to teach at TCHS a few years back. And married an Alumni so kinda got adopted into the Jacket family. :shock:

Is Ford #4 ?

I did watch a Youtube video of TC VS FCS. It looks like it was filmed from the FCS point of view. But it did show your facility. The field and Bleachers look nice. Are they new. I figure the field has been there for a long time just wondering about the stadium. TC looked pretty good in that video. Looks like 4 has pretty good speed. I didnt see any pass plays....wondering what kind of arm your QB has, and receivers.? Looks like wing t. something arather.

Someone asked about injuries to WHH...one starter is still nursing a injury from earlier in the yr.(lower body) Most everyone else is 100 %

Is Ford #4 ?

I did watch a Youtube video of TC VS FCS. It looks like it was filmed from the FCS point of view. But it did show your facility. The field and Bleachers look nice. Are they new. I figure the field has been there for a long time just wondering about the stadium. TC looked pretty good in that video. Looks like 4 has pretty good speed. I didnt see any pass plays....wondering what kind of arm your QB has, and receivers.? Looks like wing t. something arather.

Someone asked about injuries to WHH...one starter is still nursing a injury from earlier in the yr.(lower body) Most everyone else is 100 %

No, that's not Ford. He's a TE/DT that was up for Mr. Football last year, but injuries have slowed him down this year. The night of the FCS game we were celebrating 100 years of TC football. We were wearing throwback jerseys, most of which were sponsered by individuals in the community. The #4 you saw is actually #5, Tacola Seay. We alternate qb's, or at least we did when both were healthy. I'd expect to see both tomorrow night. One's a little better passer, one's a little better runner. It won't take you long to figure out which is which. We can move the ball through the air when needed.

The stadium has been there as long as I can remember. I think it did get re-vamped, so to speak, a few years ago, but no major changes. Just replaced the metal bleachers, new concesssion stand, and new lights. You may find a better stadium to watch a game, but you won't find a better playing surface in the state! :roflol:

:roflol: Now that's funny! Old saying goes like this, "It ain't bragging if you can back it up". All that

aside I haven't seen many TC folks on here popping off at the mouth ( somewhat like yourself ),

with the possible exception of Slim. Slim is our resident chain yanker. Does a great job of that.

Fact is, TC "hasn't" lost a game in the State of Tennesse in the past two years. 15-0 last year,

result..State Champs in 1A. This year, 9-1, with the sole loss coming from Mayfield, Ky., by 6pts.

That's another story in itself. No one has crowned us champs, we'll have to earn it as usual.

One thing TC has earned thru the years is respect from opponents. Something you'll have to

keep working on. Seems like your school is off to a good start. Maybe you could take a few

pointers from the team.

TCs' tradition goes back even further than two decades, and we are very proud of our tradition.

Likely you can't understand that as you have yet to experience anything relating to that. Keep

at it, maybe you will in time.

High school football is king in Trousdale Co. You can like it or not, doesn't matter. From your

post, it appears you are the one that needs to grow up. You got off to a really bad start with your

very first post. Next time use the "Preview" button, and read it first before clicking on "Submit"

Aside from that, I hope WHH has a safe trip to the Creekbank, and an injury free game for both.

Think you'll find the TC fans a friendly bunch, and respectful. On the field, the Jackets take their

game dead serious.

Congrats to WHH on the win looking foward to the Patriots coming to the creekbank fri.night.Hope you guys have a safe travel to Hartsville.I also hope the Jackets stay focused and not be looking too far ahead this is the playoffs everybody steps up this time of year and no one is to be overlooked upsets happen every round.I think my Jackets will get the W but I am sure the Pats are coming to play and are upset minded.Stay focused Jackets and take em one at A TIME GO JACKETS!!!

Well said, Creekbank!!! I agree with many posters that we should not underestimate the competion and past experience says that we won't. The Jackets will come out ready to play and have their minds focused on the task at hand. Hope both teams play well and have an injury-free game. Go Jackets!!! I'd love to watch you live and in person on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but I'll take one game at a time as I hope the players and coaching staff will.

And trust me - the smack talk on this post is just that, good ol' friendly smack. I've seen posts where I've been a little embarassed to be a fan, but this is not one of them. As a matter of fact, I don't think that there's been any of that for a while now. Just excited for our team.

Is it true that Heritage athletes are "leftovers"? I would just assume that all the best athletes in White House would go play for the Blue Devils. no! Anyways I got a friend, who's momma knows a guy, whose brothers kids friend goes to school there. And he says ya'll are a bunch of wusses. :roflol: I hear TC gonna have extra Ambulances on standby FryDay night. This One Is Gonna Get Physical :ph34r:

Is it true that Heritage athletes are "leftovers"? I would just assume that all the best athletes in White House would go play for the Blue Devils. no! Anyways I got a friend, who's momma knows a guy, whose brothers kids friend goes to school there. And he says ya'll are a bunch of wusses. :roflol: I hear TC gonna have extra Ambulances on standby FryDay night. This One Is Gonna Get Physical B)

:ph34r:B):excl: