Marion Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game could be close. However, Boyd has proved that it can beat anyone (by beating South Pit).

:mrgreen: Attempting a little cage rattling ther wm. Old Pirate says it'll be a safe bet if the Jasper QB breaks a leg minutes before the game the warriors will lose. Purt near sure if the Buc QB goes down in warmups the warriors will leave the swamp with a "W".

Game could be close. However, Boyd has proved that it can beat anyone (by beating South Pit).

:mrgreen: Attempting a little cage rattling ther wm. Old Pirate says it'll be a safe bet if the Jasper QB breaks a leg minutes before the game the warriors will lose. Purt near sure if the Buc QB goes down in warm the warriors will leave the swamp with a "W".

no sir...just a fact. Boyd won over SP...no matter what excuse ya used. By the way, it probably does rattle ya's cage. Polk Co also rattled ya's cage. You SP fans try to rattle cages every week...lol.

:popcorneater: Attempting a little cage rattling ther wm. Old Pirate says it'll be a safe bet if the Jasper QB breaks a leg minutes before the game the warriors will lose. Purt near sure if the Buc QB goes down in warm the warriors will leave the swamp with a "W".

no sir...just a fact. Boyd won over SP...mo matter what excuse ya used. By the way, it probab;y does rattle ya's cage. Polk Co also rattled ya's cage. You SP fans try to rattle cages every week...lol.

:hungry: Least ways us SP is surprised we coulds learn some folkes a thing or two so quickly. Guess theys only a couple more months left for some real cage rattling. Recon OP don't rightly care abouts all them other sports, jest no ear holing...................OP says fact is simply this...............them ther "L"s hopefully done and did them Pirates a right smart of good. :thumb:

Remember WM, "If You is Not The Lead Dog, The Scenary of Smell Never Changes"

Recon the Pirates gitting a scent of that ther backside done and made them youngons hopefully re-focus. Two loses don't surprise this OP atall.

I been reading in my Murphy Fair book again tonight about this game. Murphy says that last season the Marion County boys beat the Boyd boys in a close one in the playoff bracket. The Boyd team has real big ole boys that will do a better job of knocking a hole for that runner number 22 to run through. That runner number 21 for Marion County is a good runner to if his team knocks a hole for him to run through. Let me ask you a question. Are the coaches of these teams making the boys lift alot of weights this week so they will be strong for this game in the fourth quarter? If the boys lift alot of weights then they will be strong and good in the fourth quarter. I garuntee you that the team that does not fumble and knocks a better hole will win this game. I talked to Murphy again this afternoon and Murphy said that this game should be a good game again but he expects Boyd to win but it will be a good game. Murphy said that Boyd will win so I have to agree with him. Murphy told me to tell both teams good luck on a good game.

This game will have to be won by Marion Co. defense. Lets face it, Marion Co. offense has pretty much be non existent against our defense the last 2 times we played. Last year in the play offs if it wasn't for that int that was ran back to inside our 5 you probably don't score. This year if you don't have a pick 6, you don't score. The Warriors defense is going to have to come up with a big play in order to get some points on the board. Field position will be key for them. I just don't see it happening and I see the Bucs winning 28-7.

You are correct sir............I will take getting outplayed every time if we come away with the W. That being said, I think that Marion will have to play better than they have in the last two meetings. Turnovers will be a key in this game for both teams. If Boyd can't put this game away and let MC stick around, things could become interesting late in the game. Boyd didn't exactly play lights out during the first win over Marion this year. MC showed they could move the ball a little on the buc defense, they just weren't consistent in doing so. I think if they stick with the run, then they will be sucessful.

Whatever gets ya a win. I just hope we put ya'll away this time so its not so stressful. :?:

no sir...just a fact. Boyd won over SP...no matter what excuse ya used. By the way, it probably does rattle ya's cage. Polk Co also rattled ya's cage. You SP fans try to rattle cages every week...lol.

Polk didn't rattle any cages. They rattled skulls. They still had to hang on to dear life late in the 4th.

Edit: The P.C. team looked a lot like Jasper did in the K.C. era with a string of 65 players.

TTP,

I want to commend you. I didn't follow too closely to MC until this year when we got put in the same classification. It started before the season with the banter between you (MC) and SP. I mistakenly lumped you in with the rest of the "rose colored glassess" wearing folks, as OP would say. I've followed you all year, mainly because you are one of the mainstays on the MC threads. As the year has gone along, I've come to appreciate your thoughts and insights. You seem to be a straight shooter and I respect that. The Truth does Previal!!! Keep 'em coming. :roflol:

TTP,

I want to commend you. I didn't follow too closely to MC until this year when we got put in the same classification. It started before the season with the banter between you (MC) and SP. I mistakenly lumped you in with the rest of the "rose colored glassess" wearing folks, as OP would say. I've followed you all year, mainly because you are one of the mainstays on the MC threads. As the year has gone along, I've come to appreciate your thoughts and insights. You seem to be a straight shooter and I respect that. The Truth does Previal!!! Keep 'em coming. :thumb:

Not all of them have the "rose colored glasses' OP has just been hit with too many skillets. :thumb::thumb: