Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choppin, have you not been reading the T all season? His new mantra is WE ARE BLACKMAN. You know he is going to face his boys, look them dead in the eye, and say nothing but WE ARE BLACKMAN.

WOW! Gonna talk crap about our school, Gonna talk crap about our boys, and now your gonna talk crap about our coach. :thumb: Amazing what some so called adults will do. But since you would like to talk about him lets do that for a second.....2 Gold Balls is good place to start wouldn't you say. Since the 04-05 Season Shad has had a record of 39-14, Blackmans record during that time under Wells 11-29. Since Shad has come to Blackman his record stands at 11-1. Says something there I would say. As well as on a personal note not to sure how many Head Coaches give up Holiday time with their family to come be with his boys to help our Neighbors out when the tornado struck so close to home. So I guess what i'm saying is if all he tells the young men is WE ARE BLACKMAN.....Then by all means continue to do so it is working very well(11-1) kinda speaks for itself :lol: I can assure you this though, the Blackman boys are :thumb: and when this group has been :thumb: before as 8th graders and Freshman they were completely filled. And dont forget guys :lol:

..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!!..........

Choppin, have you not been reading the T all season? His new mantra is WE ARE BLACKMAN. You know he is going to face his boys, look them dead in the eye, and say nothing but WE ARE BLACKMAN.

WOW! Gonna talk crap about our school, Gonna talk crap about our boys, and now your gonna talk crap about our coach. :thumb: Amazing what some so called adults will do. But since you would like to talk about him lets do that for a second.....2 Gold Balls is good place to start wouldn't you say. Since the 04-05 Season Shad has had a record of 39-14, Blackmans record during that time under Wells 11-29. Since Shad has come to Blackman his record stands at 11-1. Says something there I would say. As well as on a personal note not to sure how many Head Coaches give up Holiday time with their family to come be with his boys to help our Neighbors out when the tornado struck so close to home. So I guess what i'm saying is if all he tells the young men is WE ARE BLACKMAN.....Then by all means continue to do so it is working very well(11-1) kinda speaks for itself :lol: I can assure you this though, the Blackman boys are :thumb: and when this group has been :thumb: before as 8th graders and Freshman they were completely filled. And dont forget guys :lol:

..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!!..........

now me and 2P have never been in coherts but I gotta take up for him on this one...IN NO WAY WAS HE PUTTING DOWN COACH SHAD THERE WAS NOTHING NEGATIVE OR UGLY IN ANYWAY ABOUT WHAT HE JUST SAID...think back to when shad was at smyrna...he said he looked at his boys at halftime and said I Believe and then walked out. well now he is saying we are blackman. thats is

Good grief, mrten. Get over yourself. riverdaleman is dead on. That is exactly what I meant. That is exactly what he did with his I Believe mantra at Smyrna. I expect him to do the same with the We are Blackman. It worked for him at Smyrna and I expect it to work for him at Blackman. Quit reading stuff into my posts. You BHS folk are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too defensive.

Well I AM dissing Shad, forget ya'lls coach...however, best of luck to the boys and to the school.

Hopefully Coach Wells and the Riverdale defense will come out stout and make ya'll think twice about throwin him under the bus...

No prediction from me, haven't been to a HS game this year (I'll be there to see this one in person) but I'm anticipating this one, I really think it could go either way. The stakes are high...Go Warriors :roflolk:

2 OT losses by 2 total points, show Blackman that you should be undefeated right now!

Hello to all:

First of all let me state that this is the first time I have felt the need to respond on this ....blog? Last week my son Moe was very upset and it was a hard week for him. He was so upset and afraid of some of you that he almost did not go to the game. (With the rain and mud I almost wished he would have stayed home) Ron really does not have a lot of positive things in his life right now and Thank Goodness for Riverdale Football. He has always had a hard time in school or social settings. Being called "4-eyes" or "Mr. Pocket-Protector Head" has been common. But trust me on this! Most of you would be happy to know Ron when your computer fails. I know that most of you on the Blog are grown men -So please act like it and try to be kind!

Thanks for your time

Julie Ron - Proud Mother of Moe Ron (warriordad82)

OK MY SCORE PREDICTION ...

RIVERDALE 124

blackman 0

GO WARRIORS

No way yall get to 124, book it!

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and yall ain't gonna score 124!

ok maybe 120 i may be off by a few lol

TERD FERGUSON here chatting on yalls debate. riverdale man your awesome. tell your boys to guard their junk though cause blackman likes to comp a feel. 269- 4 riverdale